Not the way to save a company.
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/1/2020 4:32 AM

Oh dear.

|

November 13th, Forever in our memories !!

8/1/2020 4:55 AM

Wow 😳

|

8/1/2020 5:20 AM

The last gear set makes you look like a skydiver, lol

|

8/1/2020 5:20 AM

Yuck!

|

8/1/2020 5:34 AM

OP, are you referring to the designs or their comments?!

|

8/1/2020 6:48 AM

I was hoping it was April 1st after seeing this....

Ghost

|

8/1/2020 6:49 AM

Poor A Mart wearing that gear in 21 ?

|

8/1/2020 7:07 AM

the gear companies should make solid color pants and multiple jerseys. that way you can buy one or 2 pairs of pants and mix and match the jerseys. gear has become a lot to spend and they never last.

|

8/1/2020 7:35 AM

Really embracing the A-Mart TROLL theme with this release! silly w00t pinch

|

8/1/2020 7:57 AM

COVID has hit some companies harder then others.

|

8/1/2020 8:11 AM

I like the red white and blue set, and the black set.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

8/1/2020 8:11 AM

I like them, some more than others, but they look good imho

|

rarararaataatatatata

8/1/2020 8:19 AM

mxer192 wrote:

the gear companies should make solid color pants and multiple jerseys. that way you can buy one or 2 pairs of pants and mix and match the jerseys. gear has become a lot to spend and they never last.

Answer has done that for years, it's the Akron line.

|

8/1/2020 8:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2020 8:21 AM

The super clean look they had in the 80s, updated, would sell today. That stuff? IDK..

Does anyone else picture Herman Munster in that first set?

|

8/1/2020 8:45 AM

That’s uh.......that’s not good.

|

8/1/2020 11:48 AM

Woof, that is not good at all.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

8/1/2020 12:44 PM

uggghh this is just sad! i cant see them surviving this.

|

8/1/2020 12:44 PM

mxer192 wrote:

Anton_514 wrote:

Yes but they only had black pants. Who wants to wear straight black pants in the middle of summer doing the hardest sport I'm the world...

|

8/1/2020 12:51 PM

mxer192 wrote:

Anton_514 wrote:

mxer192 wrote:

Yes but they only had black pants. Who wants to wear straight black pants in the middle of summer doing the hardest sport I'm the world...

Wearing white pants on a hot day won’t make a difference

|

8/1/2020 1:30 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

8/1/2020 1:35 PM

mxer192 wrote:

Troy Lee Designs....

|

8/1/2020 1:57 PM

mxer192 wrote:

https://www.fasthouse.com/pages/fasthouse-summer-moto
|

8/1/2020 2:41 PM

I like it

|

8/1/2020 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2020 2:58 PM

mxer192 wrote:

We already do! When you buy 1 set of gear you get 2 jerseys for the price of one !.
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/1/2020 3:08 PM

mxer192 wrote:

TomC31 wrote:

We already do! When you buy 1 set of gear you get 2 jerseys for the price of one !.
Photo
Photo
Photo

Not my down vote Tom but as stated before the name of the gear sounds like a brand you could buy at Kmart or Walmart in the cheap isle. Then the design of the top looks like some cheap n nasty stuff from alibaba in China.

I think it’s awesome you are doing your own thing but change is needed to succeed.

Photo

|

8/1/2020 3:56 PM

Deja New wrote:

Not my down vote Tom but as stated before the name of the gear sounds like a brand you could buy at Kmart or Walmart in the cheap isle. Then the design of the top looks like some cheap n nasty stuff from alibaba in China.

I think it’s awesome you are doing your own thing but change is needed to succeed.

Photo

I appreciate your feedback, to answer what you said from my perspective, and I do understand what you are saying. So I have been producing my gear for public sale for 7 years now, I know not 30 - 40 plus years of some of the others but still a while. Before I sold it I spent more than 12 months finding the materials I wanted for the pants, the leather, the zipper, the elastic all to be the way I wanted to make it the best I could. If I did anything less than this, I would be doing a dis service to the sport I love and the sport that I give my all to. For 15 years now I’ve never had a job or done anything outside my job in the Motocross industry, which is my graphics company I have been running since 2005. I am sorry that you felt the image made it look like it was something from a place like that. I take pride in the fact that all my effort is in helping the sport, Riders, events or anything involved I do what I can to support it.

I had never seen or heard of that brand you showed the picture of until I saw your post. I’m going to keep pushing forward with my name as I have built our own test facility and track for anyone who wears our gear aswell as the work I have put in over the past 7 years here, in Europe and now in America so that people now know the brand.

Also one of my good friends and fellow member on vital collaborated with me to design another colour of the gear, here is an image of that!
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/1/2020 4:12 PM

TomC31 wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo

Deja New wrote:

Photo

TomC31 wrote:

I appreciate your feedback, to answer what you said from my perspective, and I do understand what you are saying. So I have been producing my gear for public sale for 7 years now, I know not 30 - 40 plus years of some of the others but still a while. Before I sold it I spent more than 12 months finding the materials I wanted for the pants, the leather, the zipper, the elastic all to be the way I wanted to make it the best I could. If I did anything less than this, I would be doing a dis service to the sport I love and the sport that I give my all to. For 15 years now I’ve never had a job or done anything outside my job in the Motocross industry, which is my graphics company I have been running since 2005. I am sorry that you felt the image made it look like it was something from a place like that. I take pride in the fact that all my effort is in helping the sport, Riders, events or anything involved I do what I can to support it.

I had never seen or heard of that brand you showed the picture of until I saw your post. I’m going to keep pushing forward with my name as I have built our own test facility and track for anyone who wears our gear aswell as the work I have put in over the past 7 years here, in Europe and now in America so that people now know the brand.

Also one of my good friends and fellow member on vital collaborated with me to design another colour of the gear, here is an image of that!
Photo
Photo
Photo

This seems like a great chance for you.... If Suzuki were to read what is written about their product then build what people want they might have a future in our sport. If you would read what people like through these forums you could cater to it.

Those designs are still cheap looking like these on eBay from no name brands.
Photo
Photo

Then there are small gear brands like SFC ( no idea who owns it ) that make some cool stuff with simple designs...

All just my 2 cents and I’d love to see an Aussie succeed wish you all the best with you business.

|

8/1/2020 4:18 PM

Deja New wrote:

This seems like a great chance for you.... If Suzuki were to read what is written about their product then build what people want they might have a future in our sport. If you would read what people like through these forums you could cater to it.

Those designs are still cheap looking like these on eBay from no name brands.
Photo
Photo

Then there are small gear brands like SFC ( no idea who owns it ) that make some cool stuff with simple designs...

All just my 2 cents and I’d love to see an Aussie succeed wish you all the best with you business.

Thankyou, yes absolutely, that is true!
I will keep working hard and I really do appreciate what you said!

|

8/1/2020 4:21 PM

Follow your passion and dream Tom, i see Bolt a fair bit around the Vic tracks and the gear looks good.
We all love this sport and anyone that puts the effort in to improving the experience... is much respected in my opinion. You will never please everybody, that is life. All feedback is good feedback none the less. Keep soldiering on mate.

|