Anstie going back to USA?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2018 6:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2018 6:08 PM

My aunts uncles brothers dad has heard that Anstie is looking for a USA ride for 2019.

Remembering he already has some sx experience.

Is Max serious or is he just fishing?

|

7/4/2018 6:13 PM

Where would he go?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

7/4/2018 6:21 PM

450 class is weak . National Champion for sure

|

7/4/2018 6:34 PM

Be good to see him out here,even he dropped back to the 250...

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

7/4/2018 6:51 PM

Unless he gets a solid deal in Mxgp than he might as well come back

|

7/4/2018 7:16 PM

Would be cool to have him here. I've always been a fan.

|

7/4/2018 7:49 PM

If he does take another run here, I hope second time's a charm. He struggled last go around.

|

7/4/2018 7:50 PM

My cousins sisters uncles former roommate said the same rumor! To be serious though, that could be cool, I like his interviews.

|

7/4/2018 8:24 PM

Rides will be as thin here as there, the only quality 250 spots left are with JGR...which will fill up quickly. 450 wise, there’s only one, maybe two spots he could throw his name in that for...but there’s a lot of guys contending for those spots too.

Best bet would be to get on Wilvo or HRC in MXGP if there’s any interest. Maybe KRT if Lieber was on a one year deal?

|

7/4/2018 8:46 PM

He would be a great pick for a 250 Team in the USA

|

7/4/2018 10:08 PM

Maybe it’s time to eliminate factory teams altogether and adjust the purse money, so guys like Antsie can come over and race.

|

7/4/2018 11:02 PM

swtwtwtw wrote:

Maybe it’s time to eliminate factory teams altogether and adjust the purse money, so guys like Antsie can come over and race. ...more

How will adjusting purse money eliminate factory teams?

|

7/5/2018 3:25 AM

That's not what he said. He said first eliminate the factory teams. Then adjust the purse money.

I'm guessing that he is suggesting that the purse money could be upped by donations from the factories since they don't have the costs of the factory teams anymore. But just guessing.

|

7/5/2018 3:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2018 3:30 AM

ML512 wrote:

Rides will be as thin here as there, the only quality 250 spots left are with JGR...which will fill up quickly. 450 wise, ...more

Maybe the team Searle is racing for?

Would love to see him go to HRC since that would mean a 3rd HRC bike (Bogers apparently has a solid contract).

My best bet would be:
Anstie - HRC or Wilvo
van Horebeek - Standing construct
Lieber - KRT
Simpson - Wilvo
Tonus - out of a (semi)factory ride if Anstie goes to wilvo
Strijbos - retirement or part time
Guillod - small team
Jasikonis - Husqvarna
Nagl - TM
Bobry - Suzuki

|

7/5/2018 3:32 AM

ML512 wrote:

Rides will be as thin here as there, the only quality 250 spots left are with JGR...which will fill up quickly. 450 wise, ...more

roninho wrote:

Would love to see him go to HRC since that would mean a 3rd HRC bike (Bogers apparently ...more

I think Guillod will stay at Standing. He had some decent result after his injury. Big question is what Van Horebeek will do..

|

7/5/2018 5:17 AM

roninho wrote:

Would love to see him go to HRC since that would mean a 3rd HRC bike (Bogers apparently ...more

Hrc said in an interview they weren’t hiring any riders for 19. Could lie though.

Bobry - Suzuki? Like in BOS/brittish team again?

|

I HATE FOURSTROKES
www.racelife.se

7/5/2018 7:09 AM

Cortami79 wrote:

I think Guillod will stay at Standing. He had some decent result after his injury. Big question is what Van Horebeek will do.. ...more

Yeah makes sense, i'm really just guessing.
If i'm standing construct and money isnt a factor i would always prefer van Horebeek over Guillod. And i'm not sure if van Horebeek has many options.

|

7/5/2018 10:12 AM

I really want to see Searle come back for one more run at the Nationals.

|

7/5/2018 3:59 PM

roninho wrote:

That's not what he said. He said first eliminate the factory teams. Then adjust the purse money.

I'm guessing that he is ...more

Yeah doubt thats going to happen. Factory teams donate into a purse money pool to be given out to potentially other manufacturers. They do this along with having no control over the representation of the product?

Riiiiiiiiight.

|

7/5/2018 4:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2018 4:06 PM

He has a few great rides, and would probably be right there in the Savatgy range of riders as a good #2.

Does HRC put him there instead of Craig?
Does Kawasaki give it to him over Joey?
Does JGR drop Peick or Bogle to open a spot?
Would KTM see his as a #2 with Webb staying at Yamaha?
Does Yamaha see Max as a better rider than Dean?

I could see someone talking themselves into it, but I doubt it.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

7/5/2018 4:16 PM

MxKing809 wrote:

He has a few great rides, and would probably be right there in the Savatgy range of riders as a good #2.

Does HRC put him ...more

Outdoors i see where your going, he's comparable. But in Supercross he doesn't have the runs on the board, he's competing with race and title winners for all of those positions on factory bikes. He doesn't have that kind of pedigree so i don't see him entering the conversation for any of those 450 teams. If there were factory 250 teams with open spots then maybe. JGR??

|