Anstie confirms he’s leaving Ice One Husky and whether he will go back to the States or stay MXGP

mccread
Max Anstie confirmed with Andy McKinstry at the Zwarte Cross hat he is indeed out at Ice One racing at the end of the year and is looking a ride for 2019, after a tough season since getting knocked out in Spain although he is showing signs of his old form recently!

Anstie interview
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/17/2018 11:17am
I thought he was with Rockstar Husqvarna?
Ice One is Rockstar Husqvarna.
bradmx421
7/17/2018 11:18am
Here comes another experienced rider to sit in the 250f class for a few years
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/17/2018 11:21am
bradmx421 wrote:
The title is a pull-in, read the interview and he'll state that he hasn't spoke to anyone about coming over here. Also, around the time his departure became more common news, practically all the 250F teams here are already full...outside of JGR and maybe a spot at Rockstar Husky's 250 program. TLD, Geico, PC and Star have been full for a while.

The Shop

bradmx421
7/17/2018 11:39am
bradmx421 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
The title is a pull-in, read the interview and he'll state that he hasn't spoke to anyone about coming over here. Also, around the time his...
The title is a pull-in, read the interview and he'll state that he hasn't spoke to anyone about coming over here. Also, around the time his departure became more common news, practically all the 250F teams here are already full...outside of JGR and maybe a spot at Rockstar Husky's 250 program. TLD, Geico, PC and Star have been full for a while.
But i bet alot of teams would look at him to come here and put some damage in like Osbourne did from seat time in europe and coming here to pounce on our young rookies. Considering Anstie did fairly well in a few SX races in the past, i could easily see him taking a spot or wait it out for a fill in which is getting way to common nowadays. We always say team spots are full but if they get the right guy at the right price they can make it happen
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/17/2018 12:13pm
bradmx421 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
The title is a pull-in, read the interview and he'll state that he hasn't spoke to anyone about coming over here. Also, around the time his...
bradmx421 wrote:
But i bet alot of teams would look at him to come here and put some damage in like Osbourne did from seat time in europe...
But i bet alot of teams would look at him to come here and put some damage in like Osbourne did from seat time in europe and coming here to pounce on our young rookies. Considering Anstie did fairly well in a few SX races in the past, i could easily see him taking a spot or wait it out for a fill in which is getting way to common nowadays. We always say team spots are full but if they get the right guy at the right price they can make it happen
Well in Osborne's case he had the full support of his GP team financially and with equipment to come over to for a few rounds and locked in his Geico deal before heading back to finish out the GPs.

Anstie would be coming here on his own to ride for a fill-in.

And I say full in the sense the teams I named wouldn't be able to add him without a prior guy getting injured. Those teams wouldn't be able to make space at their current staff and rider amount. Especially Husky or TLD once they're full at four riders each. Star is already at five and Geico is sitting at four...maybe five right now. PC seems to be set on only wanting to do four riders and I have a weird feeling based on something prior that Mitch/Anstie wouldn't happen.
Snapper
7/17/2018 2:54pm
Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at DRT alongside Searle next year...
ML512
Fantasy
45th
7/17/2018 2:56pm
Snapper wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at DRT alongside Searle next year...
Or replacing? It would seem weird to see Dixon run two 450s and one 250...
kkawboy14
7/17/2018 2:56pm
Translation:

“I’m tired of getting waxed by Herlings”
Bidirella
7/17/2018 10:05pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Translation:

“I’m tired of getting waxed by Herlings”
Thats everybody in the MXGP class Laughing
keinz
7/18/2018 6:43am
I thought he was with Rockstar Husqvarna?
ML512 wrote:
Ice One is Rockstar Husqvarna.
Kimi rulesLaughing

Post a reply to: Anstie confirms he’s leaving Ice One Husky and whether he will go back to the States or stay MXGP

The Latest