Another tough day at the office for PC Kawasaki

bondsmx
8/20/2018 8:32am
Racer331 wrote:
I think they’re just waiting for Ryder D to move up in a few years lol Yea they need to do something. Not sure what. But...
I think they’re just waiting for Ryder D to move up in a few years lol

Yea they need to do something. Not sure what. But if Martin plessenger and osbourne move up that’ll help
And Stylez and Jett..
8/20/2018 8:34am
What makes it extra frustrating is that on paper, all the PC guys are legit threats for wins/podiums. But this season, they have all either been injured, or have mentally unraveled in the strangest ways. Savagty is a true mystery, either riding really well or absolutely sandbagging it. Forkner is even more frustrating, as he seems to bring his A-game to every race, then he completely blows it by getting involved in dumb "racing incidents."
TDeath21
8/20/2018 9:58am
Racer331 wrote:
Jeremy Martin.. Not the sandbagger Davalos
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Explain to us all how one can sandbag a pro class?
Because there’s a clear cut development level professional class and a clear cut premier level professional class. It’s not that hard to figure out.
hamncheeze
8/20/2018 10:50am
This has definitely been a rough run for Mitch and PC Kawi. But they do have 2 extremely talented guys in AC and Forkner. They could easily win both the East and West titles in SX next year with these 2. And if they are both healthy then they would be in the top favourites for MX too: AC, Forkner, the Martin Bros, Ferrandis, Cooper, there's your 2019 outdoor contenders. Marty is gonna Marty. He'll maybe win a race or two, DNF one, and probably end up too hurt to race more than 4 outdoor rounds. Marchbanks will be a work in progress, SX will determine his outdoor season. If he doesn't get hurt indoors he'll be a steady top-10 guy in outdoors.

As for Joey, he's moving up to the big boy bike on factory Kawasaki. He's been in a funk, looks as though there is ZERO fun in racing for him. I've said it before, but he needs a reset. Start by getting away from the Goat Farm. Switch up your trainer and training.

The Shop

Zycki11
8/20/2018 11:05am
I think it is a combination of factors. Amateur support, competition, etc. Truthfully, I think the two teams most want to sign with are Star and TLD. Yamaha winning a ton lately, with the fact that they have a fun atmosphere, and probably the best bike is a huge plus. TLD seems to have a great vibe and good bikes as well. From the outside in, it appears the JGR bikes naturally are a tick behind. I think they will be damn close next year, Geico has been behind as well but are getting closer as the season draws to an end and will be good next year, and the PC kawi's seem to be somewhere in between. Interested to see how the new 19 yz250f's go when they are built up.
psg119
8/20/2018 11:13am
Are you forgetting about KTM? I'm pretty sure they dominated Loretta's from a manufacturer standpoint
Racer111 wrote:
We aren’t talking about amateurs. Try and keep up.
He said “Factory Connection Honda” which is in fact the Honda amateur team. And there were quite a few other posts about how Kawi isn’t getting...
He said “Factory Connection Honda” which is in fact the Honda amateur team. And there were quite a few other posts about how Kawi isn’t getting all the best amateur riders because other manufacturers are stepping up.
I'm pretty sure its all FC Honda. Geico pro. Amsoil amateur.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
8/20/2018 12:40pm
So for next year PC has to hope AC stays healthy and they know he has the speed to win. He's been around long enough to have good experience to get it done.

Forkner has the talent, just seems like he needs to calm down and forget about getting into little tiffs with other riders. Ride fast and let everything fall into place.

Marty is going to Marty...

Marchbanks still gets a pass, they are not looking at him to win yet.
8/21/2018 12:20pm
Me and my friends couldn’t believe how different the Star Racing Yamaha’s sounded at Budds Ceeek vs the other 250s. They sound VERY powerful, downright angry! The Pro Circuit bikes sounded almost stock in comparison. I know sound isn’t the barometer of how great a bike is but the difference was shocking
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
8/21/2018 4:00pm
Me and my friends couldn’t believe how different the Star Racing Yamaha’s sounded at Budds Ceeek vs the other 250s. They sound VERY powerful, downright angry...
Me and my friends couldn’t believe how different the Star Racing Yamaha’s sounded at Budds Ceeek vs the other 250s. They sound VERY powerful, downright angry! The Pro Circuit bikes sounded almost stock in comparison. I know sound isn’t the barometer of how great a bike is but the difference was shocking
Plessinger was able to rip LaRocco’s leap pretty easily and consistently and he was amazing on the hills at Millville as well.

There’s no doubt their bikes are very very good in the power department.

Post a reply to: Another tough day at the office for PC Kawasaki

The Latest