Another news person tries to ride a bike!

mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 2:24pm
|
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/17/2011 7:21pm
Doghouse!
TerryK
2/17/2011 7:28pm
She was actually pretty good at the interview. Didn't ask any really dumb questions.
2/17/2011 7:35pm
She is a super cool chick! I dated her in high school. So she has been around dirtbikes a little bit. What's funny is that I.sent her the link to the other reporter and now she got to do it! Small world!

The Shop

mxb2
2/17/2011 7:39pm
She is a super cool chick! I dated her in high school. So she has been around dirtbikes a little bit. What's funny is that I.sent...
She is a super cool chick! I dated her in high school. So she has been around dirtbikes a little bit. What's funny is that I.sent her the link to the other reporter and now she got to do it! Small world!
Pics or it did nt happen LOL!
2/17/2011 7:42pm
She is a super cool chick! I dated her in high school. So she has been around dirtbikes a little bit. What's funny is that I.sent...
mxb2 wrote:
Pics or it did nt happen LOL!
Tomorrow when im on my computer. On my phone now.true story great memories!
mxb2
2/17/2011 7:58pm
cool man , good shit!
Spahnzuki
2/17/2011 8:09pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2011 8:10pm
mxrider225 wrote:
But she doesnt crash, how sad. Kenny is hilarous http://www.fox5sandiego.com/videobeta/27c2e88f-d64f-41c9-b47d-1ae4a6cbfec6/News/Throttle-Supercross
That was great. "He's only 16 and from Germany" Someone took the mic from Roczen Laughing
kawi216
2/17/2011 8:25pm
Kenny is awesome.!! Someone needs to give him a mic and commentate the east supercross rounds.....better than emig and shaheen.IMO
Drew580
2/17/2011 8:50pm
"im always a little bit scared when you get the woman on the handlebars" haha! what a guy lol.
2/17/2011 9:05pm
We need
Reportercross®
organized every
Thursday morning,
it will
bring the masses!
2/17/2011 9:31pm
That was great!!!!!!!
TJ 755
2/17/2011 9:50pm
mxrider225 wrote:
But she doesnt crash, how sad. Kenny is hilarous http://www.fox5sandiego.com/videobeta/27c2e88f-d64f-41c9-b47d-1ae4a6cbfec6/News/Throttle-Supercross
Spahnzuki wrote:
That was great. "He's only 16 and from Germany" Someone took the mic from Roczen Laughing
I thought that was the male anchor saying that
2/17/2011 9:53pm
throttle thursday. that was awesome for us. but lame to the average non moto viewer. im liking roczen more and more.
Spahnzuki
2/17/2011 9:55pm
mxrider225 wrote:
Spahnzuki wrote:
TJ 755 wrote:
I thought that was the male anchor saying that
It was, but the female anchor was getting all bent about Roczen's comment about women riding. He's young and from Germany...it was weak that she (female anchor) got that pissed.
level
2/17/2011 9:57pm
I love it when they put the helmet on but they don't strap it. The guy reporter did the same thing.
2/17/2011 9:58pm
I bet Roczen banged your ex in the factory rig after the interview.
the_wood109
2/17/2011 10:01pm
Shorty proving his worth, yet again! The guy is a great spokesmen.

Nice job Roczen rofl. Seems like that guy thought Short was 16 from Germany.
SteveS
2/17/2011 10:15pm
She wasn't bad, for a girl.
AZ35
Fantasy
544th
2/17/2011 10:35pm
Funny shit, at least kept me interested for the segment. Most of those press day junkets are just exactly what they are supposed to be- media commercials for each other.

That one had some SX riders/bikes, hot girls, drama, publicity, and racing action! (ok, maybe the racing action was a stretch...)

Better than 99% of the press day crap that we get. Maybe the "ianoshow" can give us some more insight on the hot reporter?

Pics?
jasonward73
2/18/2011 4:36am
Why don't they have Ralph out there leading the interview so it comes off like a professional sport rather than a circus side show? Short did great but it would seem to me that Feld could have some stock footage that the local reporter could mix with their broadcast to give the sport a more professional polished look.

This wasn't horrible but it was 2 random guys (in the mainstream) with a local reporter in some random place of a parking lot. Just looked half ass.

Get Ralph out there (mainstream people know him - he's announced everything on wheels) on a bike designated for this purpose (something REAL safe - not a super pipey 2 stroke race bike), throw some graphics on it with the channels station number to make it look like you made an effort, get the local reporter a jersey with a matching number and their name on it, full set of protective gear, and get them inside the stadium! Or at least get them in front of a team hauler. You could rotate what team gets to be the backdrop each week so everyone gets an equal amount of exposure. I'm sure there are 100 other good ideas as well.

it's not rocket science.

However, I do love Roczen. That's gold Jerry, GOLD!

Jason
ImTheDude
2/18/2011 4:39am
I was really hoping that the babe would have crashed into and through the camera,
right into the face of the pig behind the desk.

why does anyone watch the news?
2/18/2011 5:06am
She is a married woman. I have to much respect for her and my self to post pics of her. i think she did a great job!
SteveS
2/18/2011 5:54am
Why don't they have Ralph out there leading the interview so it comes off like a professional sport rather than a circus side show? Short did...
Why don't they have Ralph out there leading the interview so it comes off like a professional sport rather than a circus side show? Short did great but it would seem to me that Feld could have some stock footage that the local reporter could mix with their broadcast to give the sport a more professional polished look.

This wasn't horrible but it was 2 random guys (in the mainstream) with a local reporter in some random place of a parking lot. Just looked half ass.

Get Ralph out there (mainstream people know him - he's announced everything on wheels) on a bike designated for this purpose (something REAL safe - not a super pipey 2 stroke race bike), throw some graphics on it with the channels station number to make it look like you made an effort, get the local reporter a jersey with a matching number and their name on it, full set of protective gear, and get them inside the stadium! Or at least get them in front of a team hauler. You could rotate what team gets to be the backdrop each week so everyone gets an equal amount of exposure. I'm sure there are 100 other good ideas as well.

it's not rocket science.

Jason
First, press day is so the local news stations can get their own interviews and their own footage. The riders do have a couple of lanes of the track already built in the stadium to ride on for the cameras, but when it's one of the stupid open stadiums out in California and it's raining, they can't do that. If the riders were allowed on the track and the TV station opted not to show that footage, what can Feld or anyone else do? It's the TV station's choice. In addition, perhaps the station saw what happened a few weeks ago when a reporter rode on the track for the news story and ate it big time.

They do rotate which teams do the press day. This week it was KTM's turn.

I am sure that if KTM made an aircooled four stroketrailbike/kid's bike, they'd have used it. But they don't. So they used the KTM which has an automatic transmission. A 50. The reporter was wearing a KTM jersey. And she was given a helmet (though she didn't buckle the strap). I doubt anyone from the chosen team has any idea what TV stations or newspapers are coming to the stadium the morning of press day. There's hardly time to make up graphics personalized for the reporter.
jasonward73
2/18/2011 6:31am
Why don't they have Ralph out there leading the interview so it comes off like a professional sport rather than a circus side show? Short did...

it's not rocket science.

Jason
SteveS wrote:
First, press day is so the local news stations can get their own interviews and their own footage. The riders do have a couple of lanes...
First, press day is so the local news stations can get their own interviews and their own footage. The riders do have a couple of lanes of the track already built in the stadium to ride on for the cameras, but when it's one of the stupid open stadiums out in California and it's raining, they can't do that. If the riders were allowed on the track and the TV station opted not to show that footage, what can Feld or anyone else do? It's the TV station's choice. In addition, perhaps the station saw what happened a few weeks ago when a reporter rode on the track for the news story and ate it big time.

They do rotate which teams do the press day. This week it was KTM's turn.

I am sure that if KTM made an aircooled four stroketrailbike/kid's bike, they'd have used it. But they don't. So they used the KTM which has an automatic transmission. A 50. The reporter was wearing a KTM jersey. And she was given a helmet (though she didn't buckle the strap). I doubt anyone from the chosen team has any idea what TV stations or newspapers are coming to the stadium the morning of press day. There's hardly time to make up graphics personalized for the reporter.
With a little planning, it could be done.
2/18/2011 6:38am
She is a married woman. I have to much respect for her and my self to post pics of her. i think she did a great...
She is a married woman. I have to much respect for her and my self to post pics of her. i think she did a great job!
thats exactly what i'd say if I was talking shit as well
2/18/2011 6:44am
I bet Roczen banged your ex in the factory rig after the interview.
Doubt it!

Post a reply to: Another news person tries to ride a bike!

The Latest