Another mistake by WADA

JustMX
7/3/2021 3:52am
jjavaman wrote:
Perhaps weed is legal in her state? What happens if you fail a pot test at work and pot is legal in your state? Do you...
Perhaps weed is legal in her state? What happens if you fail a pot test at work and pot is legal in your state? Do you lose your job?

Get a cdl.

Subject to a drug test at any time at any weigh station or by a motor vehicle enforcement officer.

Alcohol?

You are only allowed 1/2 the blood alcohol level of other drivers, even if you are off duty and driving a personal vehicle. In tn .04 is a dui to cdl holders. Had a friend that got one, affective ending his career for at least 3 years.

On top of that, you lose the right to plea down any moving violation that every other non-cdl driver has, again, even if you get the ticket in a non commercial vehicle. Your only options are either bite the bullet, or a dismissal.

All thanks to the homeland security act.keeping America safe from beer drinking, pot smoking, ticket getting terrorists since 2002
7/3/2021 4:56am
Don't worry.... Next Olympics you can be a man, cut your weiner off and then play woman's sports.
You don’t even need to cut your wiener off.
CG118
7/3/2021 5:02am
Don't worry.... Next Olympics you can be a man, cut your weiner off and then play woman's sports.
Ha. Crazy, but true. Seems to be where we are headed.

The Shop

colonel
7/3/2021 5:22am
On top of taking JS7 away from us during his prime...why is WADA penalizing athletes for a recreational drug that is legal in many states? https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/sports/olympics/shacarri-richardson-suspended-marijuana.html...
On top of taking JS7 away from us during his prime...why is WADA penalizing athletes for a recreational drug that is legal in many states?

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/sports/olympics/shacarri-richardson-…

I feel like they love to "catch" athletes, because it makes it seem like they are effective, but we all know they are not preventing PEDs from being prevalent in too many sports.
Legal in many states.

Legal in and out of competition? NO.

In some cases it does mask other products - not saying this is the case but it can.

Just cause its legal in many states means nothing if if banned in any athletic rules.

JS7 had enough Ritalin in his system to keep Ibiza on New Years eve going strong. Dont let anyone fool you bud.
Crush
7/3/2021 5:28am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2021 5:29am
I don’t go to someone’s house, shit on their carpet and then tell them they’re the dickhead for being mad.

You’re a fuckin Olympic athlete, who’s gonna get drug tested and judged by their rules. You want to make an argument about the benefits or not of a banned substance, make an argument, but know the rules and consequences right?
EngIceDave
7/3/2021 6:19am
I want to understand the logic here...

Because it is legal in a few states in the USA, but illegal in the rest of the World, they should just change the rules.

This correct?

Holland and California Rules?

LOL

Some of y'all are being unreasonable. She knew the rules, whether it is HGH, steroids or weed.....Just say no
Right?

sandtrack315
7/3/2021 6:26am
Again, the mistake WADA made is having the rule, not enforcing it. Stop arguing against a straw man.
EngIceDave
7/3/2021 6:30am
Again, the mistake WADA made is having the rule, not enforcing it. Stop arguing against a straw man.
So WADA should allow an internationally illegal drug.

Correct?
DonM
7/3/2021 6:43am
So the athlete has no fault its all WADA….ok
yz133rider
7/3/2021 6:45am
JustMX wrote:
Get a cdl. Subject to a drug test at any time at any weigh station or by a motor vehicle enforcement officer. Alcohol? You are only...

Get a cdl.

Subject to a drug test at any time at any weigh station or by a motor vehicle enforcement officer.

Alcohol?

You are only allowed 1/2 the blood alcohol level of other drivers, even if you are off duty and driving a personal vehicle. In tn .04 is a dui to cdl holders. Had a friend that got one, affective ending his career for at least 3 years.

On top of that, you lose the right to plea down any moving violation that every other non-cdl driver has, again, even if you get the ticket in a non commercial vehicle. Your only options are either bite the bullet, or a dismissal.

All thanks to the homeland security act.keeping America safe from beer drinking, pot smoking, ticket getting terrorists since 2002
Aren’t fines many times doubled? Renewing your license is more expensive, insurance is many times more expensive.

Holding cdl to a tighter standard even in personal vehicle is the one that is going too far. Driving a Prius or a Vespa doesn’t carry the same consequences as a 60,000 lb vehicle, but they treat it like it is if you have a cdl. Insane.
sandtrack315
7/3/2021 6:45am
EngIceDave wrote:

Correct?
There are many places alcohol is illegal. If it does not enhance performance, WADA should allow it. They are not our mommy and daddies. I didn't know so many people hated freedom here.
DonM
7/3/2021 7:44am
EngIceDave wrote:

Correct?
There are many places alcohol is illegal. If it does not enhance performance, WADA should allow it. They are not our mommy and daddies. I didn't...
There are many places alcohol is illegal. If it does not enhance performance, WADA should allow it. They are not our mommy and daddies. I didn't know so many people hated freedom here.
Ok Name the places that alcohol is illegal outside of a few Middle East countries…also there are performance enhancing drugs that are illegal/against the rules and then there are drugs that impair your ability to perform and could cause a danger to other athletes… there are many sports that you don’t want your competitor impaired…
7/3/2021 7:56am
There are many places alcohol is illegal. If it does not enhance performance, WADA should allow it. They are not our mommy and daddies. I didn't...
Just stop. Nobody here hates freedom. What they do hate is people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and blame others for the outcome. Ironically the athlete in question actually owned up to her mistake and took full responsibility for her error. All the people looking to blame others for the outcome, WADA, arcane laws, etc. etc. all just jumped on the opportunity to grind their own axe. You included.
GabeM
7/3/2021 8:13am
EngIceDave wrote:

Correct?
DonM wrote:
Ok Name the places that alcohol is illegal outside of a few Middle East countries…also there are performance enhancing drugs that are illegal/against the rules and...
Ok Name the places that alcohol is illegal outside of a few Middle East countries…also there are performance enhancing drugs that are illegal/against the rules and then there are drugs that impair your ability to perform and could cause a danger to other athletes… there are many sports that you don’t want your competitor impaired…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dry_communities_by_U.S._state

Map showing dry (red), wet (blue), and mixed (yellow) counties/parishes/boroughs in the United States as of May 2019

MelonFan123
7/3/2021 9:32am
WADA and the various IOC committees can be such idiots.

The shit they did to that South African runner was asinine. Creating hormone related rules to specifically ban her and suggesting she actually TAKE drugs in order to be "legal"
blackdiamond
7/3/2021 2:15pm
CG118 wrote:
Ha. Crazy, but true. Seems to be where we are headed.
Smoking weed between competitions: ILLEGAL

250 pound gender confused men competing against women: TOTALLY LEGAL

blackdiamond
7/3/2021 5:49pm
Yeah but didn’t it blow out a testicle or something ?
Not sure, I am desperately trying not to pay attention Dizzy
Motocrossmom
Fantasy
2220th
7/3/2021 5:50pm
Motoxdoc wrote:
I suppose at 21 y/o you could consider a few years dedicated to making the Olympics a life time effort. However, to not have sympathy is...
I suppose at 21 y/o you could consider a few years dedicated to making the Olympics a life time effort. However, to not have sympathy is definitely unempathetic. I wonder how many of you, who lack empathy for this girl, drink alcohol....everyday. I guess I'll count the downvotes for that. lol

To answer someone else's post....The mistake by WADA is to have this rule in the first place.
Wildeye511 wrote:
Please stop enabling. This is the problem with our country, we like to let everyone have an excuse for not doing what they are supposed to...
Please stop enabling. This is the problem with our country, we like to let everyone have an excuse for not doing what they are supposed to do. I do feel bad for her that her mother died, but that is still not an excuse to smoke weed when you are not supposed to. I do drink, but definitely not everyday and it is LEGAL to drink so why should I not? Its also legal to smoke weed in my state, but my job DOES NOT allow it, so I DONT DO IT.

I do agree since a lot of states have allowed weed to be legal that WADA should change their rules, but since they have not, you gotta play by the rules.
jjavaman wrote:
Perhaps weed is legal in her state? What happens if you fail a pot test at work and pot is legal in your state? Do you...
Perhaps weed is legal in her state? What happens if you fail a pot test at work and pot is legal in your state? Do you lose your job?
Yes, I would lose my job. Just like I can’t show up to work drunk. May be egal but not allowed as an RN.
Mcflurry98
7/3/2021 8:02pm
It’s always easier to blame it on someone or something else than it is to accept responsibility for your own actions.
7/3/2021 9:11pm
More importantly would be some hormone tests to keep the men out of the women's competition. How come women never try to enter the men's competition...
More importantly would be some hormone tests to keep the men out of the women's competition. How come women never try to enter the men's competition?

OK non moto.
toroP wrote:
Here’s a thought though. Where will they set the testosterone cap? And what happens when a biological female exceeds the cap?
As long as biological males are allowed to compete with biological females, my guess is there will never be a cap.
7/3/2021 9:11pm
jjavaman wrote:
JustMX wrote:
Get a cdl. Subject to a drug test at any time at any weigh station or by a motor vehicle enforcement officer. Alcohol? You are only...

Get a cdl.

Alcohol?

You forgot government clearinghouse, started in 19. Every drug ua-piss , hair folical and alcohol test you ever had is in the data base. If there is any positive test, you can not get a job driving truck. Rv setup for drug testing rolled in unannounced on hhg rig project sites in 94. Even if your off for a denied workers comp surgery for 6 months. Alcohol is 1/2 .04 for CDL holders. After a shipper loaded a 2 stop hz ld backwards- on drugs. I had to pallet jack the ld off 3 times, at a retail paint stores. Turned into ovr 20 phone calls, text involving 4 parties. next shipper in a storm, 14 phone calls , text trying to get a employee to show up. 1st shipper screwed the day up, retail store workers in the rain in a alley, are pissed. I get loaded now it’s a 17 hr day, I park at the shipper. Would’ve like to get a shower and food, etc. 1st cat scale is 55 mi north, I,m over weight. 30 phone calls, text trying to get a shipper to show up. Hours later I get a employee, I drive back. Open the doors and I,m gassed from hz , eyes burning watering down my face, coughing my brains out. I tell the loader don’t go in the trailer, I can turn the reefer on and push the toxic smell out maybe. I tell him get a full mask respirator. I tell him a tote must be leaking, let’s be careful. We find a hole in a plug, un2920, corrosive liquids flammable, acetic acid , acetic anhydride, ran all over the tote and trl floor. Now we hv a hz spill cleanup, He has to do a report . We hv to reload again, call to management. For permission to use product from warehouse creating a bulk head. Management is clueless. He wanted to use straps, I said it will not work. Liquid surge the totes will slam the front of the trl and a car in front of me would get ran rt over. We lded the 1st time in a storm at night, dock is outside of warehouse. Do from the 1st ld being loaded backwards- guy on drugs. It affected numerous peoples day . I made nothing, but did talk to the warehouse supervisor. Hope you enjoyed your weed bro, because now you can smoke it all day on unemployment. prick
7/3/2021 9:18pm
Had to drive with eyes burning, watering. Run down pilot truck stop looks like a machine shed. Has no shower, wouldn’t mind getting hz off my body.

Mit12
7/3/2021 10:56pm
We live in a world where people blame the rules for their actions! A little backwards!
colonel
7/4/2021 12:24am
WADA and the various IOC committees can be such idiots. The shit they did to that South African runner was asinine. Creating hormone related rules to...
WADA and the various IOC committees can be such idiots.

The shit they did to that South African runner was asinine. Creating hormone related rules to specifically ban her and suggesting she actually TAKE drugs in order to be "legal"
You have no idea what you talking about.
mxb2
7/4/2021 5:26am
Mit12 wrote:
We live in a world where people blame the rules for their actions! A little backwards!
Yep, or the new excuse is covid. For bad decisions. Lol. Unreal.

Post a reply to: Another mistake by WADA

The Latest