Another cool Osborne/Anderson video

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2019 11:16 AM

|

9/17/2019 11:43 AM

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

|

9/17/2019 11:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2019 11:47 AM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

For GB? Yeah that would be a good result

|

9/17/2019 11:59 AM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

zehn wrote:

For GB? Yeah that would be a good result

Gonna need some ointment for that burn

https://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/burn-treatment

|

9/17/2019 12:01 PM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

zehn wrote:

For GB? Yeah that would be a good result

We’ve had you covered the past 2 years 😉

|

9/17/2019 12:07 PM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

zehn wrote:

For GB? Yeah that would be a good result

Casting wrote:

Gonna need some ointment for that burn

https://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/burn-treatment

Very defensive..

Hopefully our Enduro rider uses his indicators when passing.

|

9/17/2019 1:03 PM

I don't even care what position we take, these guys are absolute fucking bad asses for going over early, putting the work in and taking this race seriously.

|

9/17/2019 1:18 PM

Not a bad video at all.

Not on the same level of a Team Fried Rice vid tongue

|

United States of America

9/17/2019 1:47 PM

Camp332 wrote:

Not a bad video at all.

Not on the same level of a Team Fried Rice vid tongue

Ha.

|

9/17/2019 1:48 PM

zehn wrote:

For GB? Yeah that would be a good result

Casting wrote:

Gonna need some ointment for that burn

https://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/burn-treatment

moto187 wrote:

Very defensive..

Hopefully our Enduro rider uses his indicators when passing.

Nah dude, just having fun.

I haven't forgotten what Max Anstie did at Matterly Basin a couple years ago and how cool of a ride that was, even though he crushed the American's.

|

9/17/2019 1:51 PM

Casting wrote:

Gonna need some ointment for that burn

https://www.cvs.com/shop/health-medicine/first-aid/burn-treatment

moto187 wrote:

Very defensive..

Hopefully our Enduro rider uses his indicators when passing.

Casting wrote:

Nah dude, just having fun.

I haven't forgotten what Max Anstie did at Matterly Basin a couple years ago and how cool of a ride that was, even though he crushed the American's.

This race has a habit of producing unpredictable results... Especially in the last 7-8 years.

Certainly, that's part of the reason we are all so amped up to watch it this year.

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/17/2019 1:57 PM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

REALLY??

If Top 10’s NOT POSSIBLE...
WHY GO?

|

9/17/2019 2:04 PM

If they don't win it won't be by a lack of trying

|

9/17/2019 2:49 PM

moto187 wrote:

Looking good - top 10 should be possible 🤞

Who did you used to be....

|

9/17/2019 2:54 PM

Love the effort they are putting in. Aside from the Nations they must be having an absolute blast. I’m becoming a big fan of Anderson. He’s a proper racer

|

9/17/2019 4:58 PM

Ozzy wrote:

REALLY??

If Top 10’s NOT POSSIBLE...
WHY GO?

I'm glad most people dont think like that, would make competitive events very boring indeed.

|

9/17/2019 5:29 PM

Great job on the video. Very well shot and edited.

|

9/17/2019 6:12 PM

So, who else has gone to YouTube and hit refresh countless times hoping for the next Team Fried installment?

|

9/17/2019 6:33 PM

Am I the only one who has a hard time watching clips with an overabundance of slow-motion?

|

9/17/2019 7:23 PM

PRM31 wrote:

So, who else has gone to YouTube and hit refresh countless times hoping for the next Team Fried installment?

I'd be one..

|

9/17/2019 7:25 PM

RG1 wrote:

Love the effort they are putting in. Aside from the Nations they must be having an absolute blast. I’m becoming a big fan of Anderson. He’s a proper racer

I was thinking the same. I've never been a huge Anderson fan, for no reason in particular, but the way he is embracing this challenge and going into this, is very impressive.

|

9/17/2019 8:41 PM

I wonder who is turning the faster lap times?

|

9/17/2019 9:08 PM

Doddy wrote:

Am I the only one who has a hard time watching clips with an overabundance of slow-motion?

I can't stand slow motion. Especially when it starts 3 seconds before the shot.

|

9/17/2019 11:03 PM

PRM31 wrote:

So, who else has gone to YouTube and hit refresh countless times hoping for the next Team Fried installment?

They did ride (Husky) yesterday at Eindhoven (Landsard) track.

Did notice also Bobryshev riding 777 factory looking Honda.. could he make comeback to HRC Honda with Gajser?

|

9/17/2019 11:21 PM

I'm saying 1- Netherlands, 2- USA, 3- Belgium

|

9/18/2019 12:02 AM

There’s a reason Andersen is so chill and doesn’t seem overly excited. One reason is it’s just his laid back nature and then there’s the fact that he already raced motocross des nations and beat everyone that lined up on the gate with him.

|

9/18/2019 12:07 AM

Eindhoven:

Näytä tämä julkaisu Instagramissa.

Sprint laps at the Local Today.. 🎥 @tve474

Henkilön Lars van Berkel (@larsvanberkel107) jakama julkaisu

|

9/18/2019 1:05 AM

I’m curious if this was all shot on the same day. If so, how many different bikes did Jason and Zach have (some clips they had side numbers, some they didn’t), and what are the differences between them?

|

9/18/2019 1:22 AM

This video is so boring...

|

9/18/2019 2:55 AM

I thought they're doing pretty well in the sand, until i saw a few seconds video on JH's instagram yesterday training in the sand. Didn't saw that all year

|