Big name out for the year - unconfirmed

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
1/4/2019 9:17pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Since you obviously have valuable insider information, are you aware of anyone who can clean my gear for me after I go riding? Specifically my boots...
Since you obviously have valuable insider information, are you aware of anyone who can clean my gear for me after I go riding? Specifically my boots? I'll ship it overseas if I have to.
Boomslang wrote:
Man , I hate to do this but I was told (by a credible source) that them boots of yours stink like roadkill, so for that...
Man , I hate to do this but I was told (by a credible source) that them boots of yours stink like roadkill, so for that reason I'll respectfully decline. And since I refuse to wash your stinking gear myself then how can I ask anyone else to do it?

Good luck going forward.

BigMunster wrote:
Do you ever know when to Shut The Fuck UP!!
Dude, that shitty comment leads me to think you are right in the middle of your ovulation cycle therefor, no hard feelings. Cheer up, its almost time for A1.
Texas Built
1/4/2019 9:51pm
You have to be patient. The name wont be disclosed till the 18th page.
ledger
1/4/2019 10:07pm
This thread needs some white chalk around it, lol.

The Shop

1/4/2019 10:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 10:27pm
Boomslang wrote:
Man , I hate to do this but I was told (by a credible source) that them boots of yours stink like roadkill, so for that...
Man , I hate to do this but I was told (by a credible source) that them boots of yours stink like roadkill, so for that reason I'll respectfully decline. And since I refuse to wash your stinking gear myself then how can I ask anyone else to do it?

Good luck going forward.

BigMunster wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Dude, that shitty comment leads me to think you are right in the middle of your ovulation cycle therefor, no hard feelings. Cheer up, its almost...
Dude, that shitty comment leads me to think you are right in the middle of your ovulation cycle therefor, no hard feelings. Cheer up, its almost time for A1.
That shitty comment?...... Scroll through the pages and have a look at how many people have told you to pull your head in,Ovulation cycle?... is that the best your got?.... One thing that your right about is ,that its almost A1, So I guess no hard feelings,..please dont reply as i hate it to get to page 14
RydeRed
1/4/2019 10:34pm
BigMunster wrote:
Boomslang wrote:
Dude, that shitty comment leads me to think you are right in the middle of your ovulation cycle therefor, no hard feelings. Cheer up, its almost...
BigMunster wrote:
That shitty comment?...... Scroll through the pages and have a look at how many people have told you to pull your head in,Ovulation cycle?... is that...
That shitty comment?...... Scroll through the pages and have a look at how many people have told you to pull your head in,Ovulation cycle?... is that the best your got?.... One thing that your right about is ,that its almost A1, So I guess no hard feelings,..please dont reply as i hate it to get to page 14
The guy was proven right about 5 pages ago.
jeffro503
1/4/2019 10:59pm
Boomslang wrote:
BigMunster wrote:
That shitty comment?...... Scroll through the pages and have a look at how many people have told you to pull your head in,Ovulation cycle?... is that...
RydeRed wrote:
The guy was proven right about 5 pages ago.
Ol' Paul.....with two account's. Going all in haha!!
downard254
1/5/2019 4:41am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 4:42am
Boys, park the damn tug boats, the ship has sailed on this thread.

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
2/4/2019 11:31am Edited Date/Time 2/4/2019 11:40am
Still no Osborne...just seen possible return at Minneapolis.
DA498
2/4/2019 11:38am
Boomslang wrote:
Still no Osborne...just seen possible return at Minneapolis.
Thought i heard MSP?
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
2/4/2019 11:43am
DA498 wrote:
Thought i heard MSP?
Man, I hope he comes back strong. I'm sure had he not hurt himself he would be right up there in the points.

Post a reply to: Big name out for the year - unconfirmed

The Latest