Big name out for the year - unconfirmed

mxbrian15
1/2/2019 3:36am
GODZILLA wrote:
You're the best.
Should be a detective.
Awww, thanks! You’re the best! I’m glad you care so much.
David934
1/2/2019 4:06am
Boomslang wrote:
My mistake was in my wording of the title. I was told that Osborne went down and that his injuries will put him out for the...
My mistake was in my wording of the title. I was told that Osborne went down and that his injuries will put him out for the season.

My apologies to all. I should have PM'd one of the old hands for opinion or even better keep quite.

11 pager for nothing. I threw away ten minutes of my life. Be carefull next time.
Spudinki25
1/2/2019 5:06am
Boomslang wrote:
My mistake was in my wording of the title. I was told that Osborne went down and that his injuries will put him out for the...
My mistake was in my wording of the title. I was told that Osborne went down and that his injuries will put him out for the season.

My apologies to all. I should have PM'd one of the old hands for opinion or even better keep quite.

Hey you knew the information and you either should of just told us who it was or just waited and kept your silence if you gonna say something and know its true at least tell us the name.

The Shop

drt410
1/2/2019 5:09am
TeamGreen wrote:
Everyone, meet Jeffro.

Jeffro, meet everyone.

Laughing
jeffro503 wrote:
Some days here , feel like ground hog day to me. It's literally the same stuff , over and over and over. What is truly amazing...
Some days here , feel like ground hog day to me. It's literally the same stuff , over and over and over. What is truly amazing about online personalities , is the fact that some people think that they can go through life and talk just a bunch of gibberish , get banned........change their user name and just start fresh. They some how think that " if I change my user name , I can be a whole new person and all the past bullshit attached to my previous user name should disappear " Right? I'll just stay anonymous , say I know important people , without ever actually being able to prove that someone actually know's me......and when they find out....Bam! , I'll just change my user name again.

And fwiw.....it doesn't bug me , it more or less amuses me. That a guy can be so socially fucking retarded , that he needs to start over 100 account's , and still doesn't get that anyone , and everyone see's right through his bullshit. Like harry stated......shrink's could write a novel on this guy.
Yea like the Tomac vs Herlings threads. Or the US got spankd duud at MXON oh nos the sky is falling... 372 threads per second. Yea ground hog day it is indeed.
drt410
1/2/2019 5:11am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 5:12am
Boomslang wrote:

Spudinki25 wrote:
Hey you knew the information and you either should of just told us who it was or just waited and kept your silence if you gonna...
Hey you knew the information and you either should of just told us who it was or just waited and kept your silence if you gonna say something and know its true at least tell us the name.
Yea he was a d bag no matter what cuz just saying “I know something you dont know nana nana na na” is child shit. If you cant give the name then stfu.
Spudinki25
1/2/2019 5:12am
ctbale wrote:
There was some talk about OP using a VPN. When my "friend" uses a VPN he cant connect to Craigslist cuz they know people using VPNs...

There was some talk about OP using a VPN. When my "friend" uses a VPN he cant connect to Craigslist cuz they know people using VPNs might be less then credible.

Can the Mods here block VPN users? Just a thought.

Some vital members who live in lets say Canada use vpns assuming to buy the nbc sports gold pass to watch sx and mx and at the same time use vital to benchrace.
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
1/2/2019 5:26am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 5:27am
jemcee wrote:
Am I the only one that couldn't care less that it ended up being accurate? My problem was the delivery and that's the reason it turned...
Am I the only one that couldn't care less that it ended up being accurate?

My problem was the delivery and that's the reason it turned into 10 pages of bullshit but if Harry is right then that's exactly what OP wanted and if that's the case then that's just fucken weird
I'm the opposite. Not glad that Osborne was hurt, but glad to see the beans got spilled.

Holy crap this industry is too hush hush. He may have been wrong on the extent of the injury, but I think it's funny he got the information out ahead of "the media".
JohnnyD13
1/2/2019 6:08am
Boomslang wrote:

Spudinki25 wrote:
Hey you knew the information and you either should of just told us who it was or just waited and kept your silence if you gonna...
drt410 wrote:
Yea he was a d bag no matter what cuz just saying “I know something you dont know nana nana na na” is child shit. If...
Yea he was a d bag no matter what cuz just saying “I know something you dont know nana nana na na” is child shit. If you cant give the name then stfu.
He did imply it was Zach the whole time. Crazy how pissed everyone gets. Actually not everyone. People that have nothing but reading vital going on in their lives. You guys should get out and ride your dirt bike!
GODZILLA
1/2/2019 7:44am
ctbale wrote:
There was some talk about OP using a VPN. When my "friend" uses a VPN he cant connect to Craigslist cuz they know people using VPNs...

There was some talk about OP using a VPN. When my "friend" uses a VPN he cant connect to Craigslist cuz they know people using VPNs might be less then credible.

Can the Mods here block VPN users? Just a thought.

Yeah, let's build a wall.
peelout
1/2/2019 8:13am
Vital when OP doesn't drop names in first post

CM_84
1/2/2019 9:34am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 10:08am
1/2/2019 10:05am
peelout wrote:
Vital when OP doesn't drop names in first post [img]https://i.imgflip.com/15iouo.jpg[/img]
Vital when OP doesn't drop names in first post

Yeah I'm feeling pretty bad for the guy after reading the last couple of pages. Not like he stole your bikes or something and considering he was the first person On the nets by days to say anything at all about the still unconfirmed officially as I know rumor, I'm not going to drop anymore hints on anything I hear that I'm told to keep on the down low that's for sho.
Gandorlf
1/2/2019 4:31pm
Zach Osborne confirmed to be out with collarbone injury.

Well I'll be damned you were right Boomslang.
foreman52
Fantasy
3155th
1/2/2019 4:32pm
I guess your sources are pretty legit....damn.
ti473
1/2/2019 4:41pm
Y'all owe the man an apology
aeffertz
1/2/2019 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 7:28pm
ti473 wrote:
Y'all owe the man an apology
“A 450 rookie crashed and is out for the rest of the year but I’m not going to tell you who.”

Spot on, excellent insight. Pinch

Why should this be applauded?
Sierra Ranger
1/2/2019 5:34pm
And Ping was making fun of Vitards for saying Whacko was injured.
Get well soon Zach!
beamer
1/2/2019 5:41pm
This sucks, go DW15??
jemcee
1/2/2019 5:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 5:49pm
jemcee wrote:
Am I the only one that couldn't care less that it ended up being accurate? My problem was the delivery and that's the reason it turned...
Am I the only one that couldn't care less that it ended up being accurate?

My problem was the delivery and that's the reason it turned into 10 pages of bullshit but if Harry is right then that's exactly what OP wanted and if that's the case then that's just fucken weird
mx 219 wrote:
I'm the opposite. Not glad that Osborne was hurt, but glad to see the beans got spilled. Holy crap this industry is too hush hush. He...
I'm the opposite. Not glad that Osborne was hurt, but glad to see the beans got spilled.

Holy crap this industry is too hush hush. He may have been wrong on the extent of the injury, but I think it's funny he got the information out ahead of "the media".
Mmm yeah but what information did he get out? He just did some bullshit I know something but I won't say.. How hassled and how many fucken DMs did all the others get?
It's probably hush hush for a reason.. Being wrong of the extent of the injury is probably the worst thing he could've been wrong about!
Maybe Zach was close to getting an outside sponsor and it would've got ruined if it came out he was injured and he was making sure of his timeline privately to give them all the details!
Maybe the others were close to getting one and it got derailed cause apparently one of the rookies got hurt and will be out for the season..
But I guess none of that matters cause you got to find out a racer was injured 2-3 weeks before you normally would..

Edit: Not saying any of the above was the reason.. Was just sayin
1/2/2019 6:10pm
Spudinki25 wrote:
drt410 wrote:
Yea he was a d bag no matter what cuz just saying “I know something you dont know nana nana na na” is child shit. If...
JohnnyD13 wrote:
He did imply it was Zach the whole time. Crazy how pissed everyone gets. Actually not everyone. People that have nothing but reading vital going on...
He did imply it was Zach the whole time. Crazy how pissed everyone gets. Actually not everyone. People that have nothing but reading vital going on in their lives. You guys should get out and ride your dirt bike!
What dirt bike?
GODZILLA
1/2/2019 6:16pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 6:19pm
And Ping was making fun of Vitards for saying Whacko was injured.
Get well soon Zach!
Haaaa, so much love in the MX community.

1/2/2019 7:25pm
Stop Apologising! You did nothing wrong and it's just a bunch of butt-hurt dickheads who are jealous you got information they didn't. The best thing you can do is ignore 'most' of the people on this forum.
CPR
1/2/2019 7:58pm
Mr. Knobby wrote:
Stop Apologising! You did nothing wrong and it's just a bunch of butt-hurt dickheads who are jealous you got information they didn't. The best thing you...
Stop Apologising! You did nothing wrong and it's just a bunch of butt-hurt dickheads who are jealous you got information they didn't. The best thing you can do is ignore 'most' of the people on this forum.
Yeah I truly don't get all the outrage towards the OP?! Maybe they've all been here so long together that their menstrual cycles have synced?
RydeRed
1/2/2019 8:00pm
Mr. Knobby wrote:
Stop Apologising! You did nothing wrong and it's just a bunch of butt-hurt dickheads who are jealous you got information they didn't. The best thing you...
None of the trolls will admit they were wrong in doubting and piling on.

Post a reply to: Big name out for the year - unconfirmed

The Latest