Big name out for the year - unconfirmed

Related:
Create New Tag

12/30/2018 2:35 AM

This sport can be brutal and hoping for a speedy recovery.

We wait for the Team Statement.

|

12/30/2018 2:44 AM

I want that click back.

|

12/30/2018 2:50 AM

What a bull thread. Spill the name or let the press release speak for itself.

|

12/30/2018 2:57 AM

Spill it or Dumbgdon it

|

12/30/2018 3:00 AM

All I can say is that it is one of the 450 rookies.

Anyways, someones phone going to ring for the ride.

|

12/30/2018 3:01 AM

Hope JG gets it!

|

12/30/2018 3:04 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Hope JG gets it!

Doubt it, most likely DW15.

|

12/30/2018 3:07 AM

You've pretty much said it's zacho by this point so cut the bullshit and provide some kind of source.

|

12/30/2018 3:10 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Hope JG gets it!

Boomslang wrote:

Doubt it, most likely DW15.

Not if it’s Joey or Aaron.. I doubt they would replace hill

|

12/30/2018 3:11 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

You've pretty much said it's zacho by this point so cut the bullshit and provide some kind of source.

Well my Aunty's first husbands brother has a best mate that works at a moto shop and this guy that works there said .....

|

12/30/2018 3:13 AM

Ray_MXS wrote:

You've pretty much said it's zacho by this point so cut the bullshit and provide some kind of source.

Underground wrote:

Well my Aunty's first husbands brother has a best mate that works at a moto shop and this guy that works there said .....

laughing w00t silly
|

12/30/2018 5:00 AM

My father's brother's uncle's former roommate said it's..............

|

No brains, No headaches.

12/30/2018 5:13 AM

I'm not out for the year, I had no intention of doing the series.

|

12/30/2018 5:23 AM

Boomslang wrote:

This sport can be brutal and hoping for a speedy recovery.

We wait for the Team Statement.

This is a terrible thread. Say the name or don’t post about it.

|

12/30/2018 5:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2018 5:40 AM

Yup, bullshit thread. If you heard a big name was out and that it was a rookie, then for Christ’s sake, just say you heard so and so was hurt. Sheesh. Some folks are built for drama aren’t they.

It’s like a third grade girl saying she has a secret but she won’t tell.

|

12/30/2018 5:47 AM

downard254 wrote:

Yup, bullshit thread. If you heard a big name was out and that it was a rookie, then for Christ’s sake, just say you heard so and so was hurt. Sheesh. Some folks are built for drama aren’t they.

It’s like a third grade girl saying she has a secret but she won’t tell.

Ain't no bullshit mate, the answer is above if you take the time to read through the thread. Sorry to offend, the boys will give a press release soon.

It happens every year, and what I posted generates interest/ curiosity on Vital. Is this not what this site is all about?

|

12/30/2018 5:56 AM

I heard it's one of the teams that have motorcycles.

|

12/30/2018 6:12 AM

Is it the guy who races a dirtbike on tv over the bumps and stuff and makes big whips

|

12/30/2018 6:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2018 6:48 AM

Boomslang wrote:

Ain't no bullshit mate, the answer is above if you take the time to read through the thread. Sorry to offend, the boys will give a press release soon.

It happens every year, and what I posted generates interest/ curiosity on Vital. Is this not what this site is all about?

Not saying the possible, yet limited info is bullshit, just the delivery. I always thought the forum was to bench race and talk Moto.

Here I’ll fix it for you. “Hey guys, I heard that Zach Osborne injured himself this week while practicing. Take that at face value, if it’s true, there will most likely be a press release on it”

Oh, and I’m not offended, takes way more than that to offend me. I just have way more respect for folks who just put it out there straight up.

|

12/30/2018 6:57 AM

Mr. Info also posted a thread to generate interest and curiosity by saying someone was dead the other day.

|

12/30/2018 7:00 AM

Nice troll thread

|

12/30/2018 7:02 AM

Boomslang, you sound like a sportscaster, you hype everything up and dont give details of what you know...

|

12/30/2018 7:15 AM

Threads like this = attetion whore

|

12/30/2018 7:17 AM

Sometimes you get first hand news you can't really talk about.
So whether you keep it to yourself, whether you just give clues...

A friend of mine has a theory about this one: Boomslang is from South Africa, so he might be a friend of Baker and then it's definitely Osborne...
Quite a stretch... but it could be.
We'll se.

|

12/30/2018 7:23 AM

newmann wrote:

Mr. Info also posted a thread to generate interest and curiosity by saying someone was dead the other day.

I missed that one. Who did he say had died?

|

12/30/2018 7:36 AM

neverwas wrote:

Threads like this = attetion whore

X2,. Look at me,look.at me.

|

12/30/2018 7:59 AM

downard254 wrote:

Yup, bullshit thread. If you heard a big name was out and that it was a rookie, then for Christ’s sake, just say you heard so and so was hurt. Sheesh. Some folks are built for drama aren’t they.

It’s like a third grade girl saying she has a secret but she won’t tell.

Boomslang wrote:

Ain't no bullshit mate, the answer is above if you take the time to read through the thread. Sorry to offend, the boys will give a press release soon.

It happens every year, and what I posted generates interest/ curiosity on Vital. Is this not what this site is all about?

Put in an application then.

|

GP740
Since 1987

12/30/2018 8:09 AM

Sucks that someone is hurt badly enough to be out for the year.

I agree, just post the info or don’t post at all.

|

12/30/2018 8:40 AM

Mr Info does not need attention, I was only reporting what I was told by an industry insider. I thought it was factual and there are a lot of people who are his friend. Happy New Year.

|

12/30/2018 8:42 AM

Yeah, so the news is Plessinger, Savatgy or Osborne is out fir the whole season. Okay, thanks...

|