Another Stewart thread

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2017 12:13 PM

Yes. It sure is.Photo

since mookie blocked me on instagram (Wtf homeboy?) i cant see shit other than this from that fake Stewart/crossland IG account, did he post this himself?

|

10/3/2017 12:23 PM

No he did not post this and I doubt this is recent

|

10/3/2017 12:29 PM

What did you say or do to Malcolm that he would block you? PCB's don't have soft skin and I know he can take shit talking.

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

10/3/2017 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2017 12:34 PM

I feel like if he blocked you thats telling you something. Something you failed to understand.

|

10/3/2017 12:33 PM

Photo

|

10/3/2017 12:36 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

What did you say or do to Malcolm that he would block you? PCB's don't have soft skin and I know he can take shit talking.

Funny thing is that i got instagram a few years ago, and started following most pro riders and whatnot.
I then remember bagget posting a photo of him riding jetskis with mookie, so i figured i should follow him too, but i couldnt.
I have never commented a photo or anything of him and this dates back to about 2012-13.
Sent him a DM and asked if he could remove the block, never got an answer.
And that kids, is how i met your mother.

|

10/3/2017 12:46 PM

Jordan421 wrote:

What did you say or do to Malcolm that he would block you? PCB's don't have soft skin and I know he can take shit talking.

Lastander wrote:

Funny thing is that i got instagram a few years ago, and started following most pro riders and whatnot.
I then remember bagget posting a photo of him riding jetskis with mookie, so i figured i should follow him too, but i couldnt.
I have never commented a photo or anything of him and this dates back to about 2012-13.
Sent him a DM and asked if he could remove the block, never got an answer.
And that kids, is how i met your mother.

He probably had a private account

|

10/3/2017 12:59 PM

That photo has to be a couple of years old.....who would still have a landline in 2017?

|

10/3/2017 2:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2017 2:34 PM

Looks like a photo of him blocking you. laughing

|

10/3/2017 2:41 PM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

10/3/2017 2:49 PM

Nice job Asslammer angry

|

10/3/2017 2:54 PM

Malcolm has actually been pretty silent on social media. Must have ran out of supercross pictures to repost.

|

10/3/2017 4:56 PM

Photo

|

10/3/2017 5:59 PM

Going off Malcolm's last post a deal has gone sour or wasn't what he expected. He must be upset, not like him to not post something for three weeks...

|

10/3/2017 6:04 PM

I want him to get a ride so bad. He also needs a calming influence like Aldon baker. he fades because he tires mentally, not physically.

|

10/3/2017 6:33 PM

jsleeds wrote:

I want him to get a ride so bad. He also needs a calming influence like Aldon baker. he fades because he tires mentally, not physically.

I have to disagree, I think he tires physically but mentally still thinks he can ride at the same speed which is why you see him crashing. I do want to see him with a ride though, the guy is fast!

|

10/3/2017 9:57 PM

jsleeds wrote:

I want him to get a ride so bad. He also needs a calming influence like Aldon baker. he fades because he tires mentally, not physically.

jorgechavez wrote:

I have to disagree, I think he tires physically but mentally still thinks he can ride at the same speed which is why you see him crashing. I do want to see him with a ride though, the guy is fast!

His type of personality, he puts a lot of effort into making ppl around him happy and it fatigues him. He needs to relax whilst riding and take time to himself before races.

|

10/3/2017 11:37 PM

It would really suck if Malcolm doesn't make a comeback! He is a unique personality in the sport and a phenomenal talent.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/4/2017 4:47 AM

Photo

|

10/4/2017 6:48 AM

Photo

We want mookie sad
|