Related:
Create New Tag
Thisusernameisavailable Thisusernameisavailable
10/27/2018 1:04 PM
Photo
It's a 1994 model, I think I paid a little too much for it, but hey, I've never owned one and now I do.
Its in pretty decent shape, frame recently powder coated, new rims, and a recent motor rebuild. It sounds tight. Im going to spend a little on it, not much more than basic cosmetics, new pipe, tyres and bars. I'll post here when Ive done that. I probably won't even ride it, but I get a smile from just starting it and revving it in the yard!

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

Edd71 Edd71
10/27/2018 1:16 PM

Mmm, really Nice. Here in Europe I see prices about 5-6k for a decent one, due to upcoming interest in pre 95 classes.

JWACK JWACK
10/27/2018 1:29 PM

Awesome! I say you ride it at least a few times! I take mine out at least once a year and love it every time!

burn1986 burn1986
10/28/2018 4:08 PM

I’d be riding it everyday, just load it up in the truck and go to the track/ riding area at lunch or right after work.

Lightning78 Lightning78
10/28/2018 4:38 PM

Dude i agree with burn1986 You should definitely ride that bike it was meant to be ridden and riding a 502 stroke is such a treat especially one purpose built for motocross.

Knowing what I know now about 5:02 strokes on an MX track he after remember to keep yourself a gear higher everywhere you go on the track but other than that pretty similar just a whole lot more fun cause the acceleration is insane I had a chance to ride my dad's 1988 CR 500 at the hangtown national track a month or 2 after the race had already happened on a hot dusty summer day I literally had more fun than I can remember on any other bike with that 500 my moto skills werent even very good at the time but I Having only ridden 11 other time I surprisingly adapted to the bike well and my skills drastically improved or that single day i got around the track really good those things are such a joy to ride Don't short change yourself by keeping it in the house

Stuntman949 Stuntman949
10/29/2018 8:01 AM

Enjoy those 5th gear starts. Nice buy!

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

magoo1982 magoo1982
10/29/2018 10:59 AM

Looks Great ! Have fun Used to get great deals on low hour 500s.. In my area mostly vet riders owned them cause most people were afraid of them ...

Robgvx Robgvx
10/29/2018 11:07 AM

Third gear is your friend.

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry