Another OA for Dungey!

rcm406
Edited Date/Time 7/1/2013 3:55am
That's 3 each for RD & RV. The dungenator keeps getting closer in points!Woohoo
Does this win move him into 2nd on the all times MX list? That's pretty fuckin impressive in only his 4th year in the 450 class!
|
Ing
6/29/2013 3:01pm
The guy just continues to impress. Conditioning, speed, consistency. Stays in his game, what more could you want.
Outsider
6/29/2013 3:06pm
Ing wrote:
The guy just continues to impress. Conditioning, speed, consistency. Stays in his game, what more could you want.
I could want him to challenge RV and stop settling for sloppy seconds. I realize that's his M.O. but it's mind numbing.
rcm406
6/29/2013 3:14pm
Ing wrote:
Outsider wrote:
I could want him to challenge RV and stop settling for sloppy seconds. I realize that's his M.O. but it's mind numbing.
Yea, I wish RV would quit settling for those 4th place moto finishes! That 2 4th places he's got now! What s wuss!Whistling

The Shop

stewie94
6/29/2013 3:15pm
Ing wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Outsider
6/29/2013 3:19pm
Ing wrote:
Outsider wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
Yea, I wish RV would quit settling for those 4th place moto finishes! That 2 4th places he's got now! What s wuss!Whistling
They started 1-2 with Dunge in front. That's a bit different than 30 something to fourth, but you knew that.
rcm406
6/29/2013 3:34pm
Outsider wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
They started 1-2 with Dunge in front. That's a bit different than 30 something to fourth, but you knew that.
WoohooWoohooWoohoo you're such a RV fanboy!WoohooWoohooWoohoo
Outsider
6/29/2013 3:35pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
You're such a troll! Laughing
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
6/29/2013 3:50pm
Well, RV will probably win the championship, and Dungey is slower than RV. But . . . why is RV always coming from behind? He kind of mirrors Tomac. Maybe he needs to be challenged to get his speed up, who knows. Kind of odd though.
6/29/2013 5:39pm
rcm406 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
rcm406 wrote:
He is deep in that ass.
Huevos
6/29/2013 8:24pm
People seem to think Dungey has never come through the pack before...
Outsider
6/29/2013 8:43pm
He is deep in that ass.
You'd know a thing or two about getting your shit pushed in I'm sure.

I guess defending Stewart is somehow different? RV has picked up his share of haters, or dipsheits you might say...
bent valves
6/29/2013 10:25pm
How can anyone hate on RV...he just holds it on longer and gets on the fast faster than anyone else...he attacks every section of track...
mmitoptech
6/29/2013 10:34pm
How can anyone hate on RV...he just holds it on longer and gets on the fast faster than anyone else...he attacks every section of track...
You're on Vital, try to keep up....
rebus
6/29/2013 11:29pm
I suspect that Ryan Villopoto and Ryan Dungey respect each other quite a bit.
6/30/2013 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2013 1:35pm
He is deep in that ass.
Outsider wrote:
You'd know a thing or two about getting your shit pushed in I'm sure. I guess defending Stewart is somehow different? RV has picked up his...

I guess defending Stewart is somehow different? RV has picked up his share of haters, or dipsheits you might say...
Dish it but can't take it huh bitch boy? RV got a kick to the nuts the other day and broke your jaw. RD and RV have the same overall's and your stupid fucking ass says that RD is getting his ass kicked. Stupid fuck. He didn't have to pick up the number one dipshit you have been there from beginning.
Seamorbutts
6/30/2013 1:50pm
RV won't finish the season, thats my prediction. His big dinger is right around the corner.
hartebreak
Fantasy
247th
6/30/2013 2:19pm
RV won't finish the season, thats my prediction. His big dinger is right around the corner.
At this rate RV is definitely going to end his career with a body way more beat to shit than Dungey will. But I'm sure laying on the couch looking up at all those #1 plates will ease the pain somewhat.
JTynes
6/30/2013 2:45pm
hartebreak wrote:
At this rate RV is definitely going to end his career with a body way more beat to shit than Dungey will. But I'm sure laying...
At this rate RV is definitely going to end his career with a body way more beat to shit than Dungey will. But I'm sure laying on the couch looking up at all those #1 plates will ease the pain somewhat.
Totally because he crashes every moto Huh
JTynes
6/30/2013 2:51pm
Dish it but can't take it huh bitch boy? RV got a kick to the nuts the other day and broke your jaw. RD and RV...
Dish it but can't take it huh bitch boy? RV got a kick to the nuts the other day and broke your jaw. RD and RV have the same overall's and your stupid fucking ass says that RD is getting his ass kicked. Stupid fuck. He didn't have to pick up the number one dipshit you have been there from beginning.
I may be wrong but overalls don't count towards points do they? Aren't they only awarded each moto?
hartebreak
Fantasy
247th
6/30/2013 3:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2013 3:07pm
hartebreak wrote:
At this rate RV is definitely going to end his career with a body way more beat to shit than Dungey will. But I'm sure laying...
JTynes wrote:
I was talking about the shattered leg, 2 (or is it 3) ACL replacements etc. RV frequently steps it way up and rides at a pace that Dungey cannot match and that pace has bitten RV on multiple occasions. From my memory, last year when Dungey sat out a couple races with a collarbone, it was the 1st time he has missed races with injury.
JTynes
6/30/2013 3:21pm
hartebreak wrote:
JTynes wrote:
hartebreak wrote:
I was talking about the shattered leg, 2 (or is it 3) ACL replacements etc. RV frequently steps it way up and rides at a pace...
I was talking about the shattered leg, 2 (or is it 3) ACL replacements etc. RV frequently steps it way up and rides at a pace that Dungey cannot match and that pace has bitten RV on multiple occasions. From my memory, last year when Dungey sat out a couple races with a collarbone, it was the 1st time he has missed races with injury.
You are right about Dungey but I disagree with what you said about Villopoto's pace being the reason for all of his injuries. They were more of a freak accident that could've happened to anyone no matter how hard they were pushing.
Outsider
6/30/2013 3:25pm
Dish it but can't take it huh bitch boy? RV got a kick to the nuts the other day and broke your jaw. RD and RV...
LOL @ the tough guy Laughing
KINGRV1
6/30/2013 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2013 3:44pm
I hope you have a big dinger for wishing that on RV.
KINGRV1
6/30/2013 3:43pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2013 3:47pm
He is deep in that ass.
Outsider wrote:
You'd know a thing or two about getting your shit pushed in I'm sure. I guess defending Stewart is somehow different? RV has picked up his...

Haha, after RV kicked Dungey in the nuts in moto 2, you got a concussion to the back of the head! I like Dungey, he's a hell of a rider and a good guy but I ain't sucking his dick like you do you punk ass mf'r.
IWreckALot
6/30/2013 3:48pm
JTynes wrote:
I may be wrong but overalls don't count towards points do they? Aren't they only awarded each moto?
If you look at overalls or points, neither guy is kicking the other guys ass by any stretch of the imagination. RV has gotten his typical lead and Dungey is putting in his typical mid season charge.

It was cool to see Dungey challenge RV for the first lap or two of the second moto. And RD only finished about :10 behind RV if I remember correctly.
Seamorbutts
6/30/2013 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2013 3:57pm
KINGRV1 wrote:
I hope you have a big dinger for wishing that on RV.
Did I say wish or prediction? Here's to putting words in my mouth! Geez...Some people. Everybody hits the deck hard at one time or another. I just think RV is past due. And, with the pace he's running I'm afraid it won't be too pretty. That's all, nothing more, nothing less.
KINGRV1
6/30/2013 3:52pm
JTynes wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
If you look at overalls or points, neither guy is kicking the other guys ass by any stretch of the imagination. RV has gotten his typical...
If you look at overalls or points, neither guy is kicking the other guys ass by any stretch of the imagination. RV has gotten his typical lead and Dungey is putting in his typical mid season charge.

It was cool to see Dungey challenge RV for the first lap or two of the second moto. And RD only finished about :10 behind RV if I remember correctly.
Yeah but RD is suppose to be king of the sand and RV is suppose to suck in the sand.
KINGRV1
6/30/2013 3:55pm
You wouldn't have said it if you didn't want it to happen. If I put something in your mouth it wont be words!

Post a reply to: Another OA for Dungey!

The Latest