Another James Stewart thread honest question.

Lightning78
3/17/2018 10:30am
davistld01 wrote:
One thing fo sho...he won’t be JS7 after this year. Kinda sad.
And losing theb#7 without even so much as a peep.....I don't know why this thread has a handful of "He doesn't owe you anything" people.....you dummies are totally missing the point. It's about him showing a little respect to his massive fan base that has long been part of the contributing factors to why he signed massive contracts and made millions...its not the majority reason why but for crying out loud would it kill him to even write a short post on The Gram or Twitter giving people closure on his career? It's not overwhelming to type out a paragraph is it???? I just did it and I swear I don't have any blisters from doing so....every other rider that has retired even down to career privateers took 5 minutes to at least do that. IF it is too much for himnimbsure he could have someone do it for him just as easy.....the "he don't owe us anything'ers" just can't seem to comprehend to simplicity of doing something like this.
gnarwhip
3/17/2018 11:02am
With all of the latest CTE stuff coming out, I highly doubt he'll race again. When Dungey rammed him at Anaheim and gave him his latest concussion, that was it. I would retire also, I've had several bad concussions myself and I don't race anymore or do anything gnarly that would risk another concussion. Smart move on James' part.
newmann
3/17/2018 11:08am
gnarwhip wrote:
With all of the latest CTE stuff coming out, I highly doubt he'll race again. When Dungey rammed him at Anaheim and gave him his latest...
With all of the latest CTE stuff coming out, I highly doubt he'll race again. When Dungey rammed him at Anaheim and gave him his latest concussion, that was it. I would retire also, I've had several bad concussions myself and I don't race anymore or do anything gnarly that would risk another concussion. Smart move on James' part.
When James cut down from the outside of the turn entrance on lap one? That time?
gnarwhip
3/17/2018 11:11am
gnarwhip wrote:
With all of the latest CTE stuff coming out, I highly doubt he'll race again. When Dungey rammed him at Anaheim and gave him his latest...
newmann wrote:
When James cut down from the outside of the turn entrance on lap one? That time?
Yeah. It wasn't Dungey's fault, but he did hit him. Just sayin'.

The Shop

dirtnapper
3/17/2018 12:05pm
gnarwhip wrote:
Oh you've had a few concussions???

Well THAT explains a lot with most of your posts!Laughing
ruy
3/17/2018 1:14pm

Post a reply to: Another James Stewart thread honest question.

The Latest