Another JS7 thread...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2017 6:31 AM

Food for thought. I know it's getting old but clearly this is a JS7 lid, not a Mookie one hence the Red Bull design.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVd0cOhHRJ/

|

7/10/2017 6:48 AM

Yes, yes it is

|

7/10/2017 6:48 AM

whistling whistling whistling

|

7/10/2017 6:51 AM

Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/10/2017 6:57 AM

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object, such as a fallen log.

|

7/10/2017 6:58 AM

Going to start racing the Vet classes for LL?

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

7/10/2017 6:59 AM

Haha, the DJ khaled pic gets me every time. laughing

|

#1
KX125

7/10/2017 7:00 AM

Have anyone seen him working out?
Of bike i mean.
Figure he cant running or mtb on the JS ranch.

|

7/10/2017 7:13 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object, such as a fallen log.

This is the first time I learned something from a Stewart thread. Thank you.

|

7/10/2017 7:20 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object, such as a fallen log.

3D wrote:

This is the first time I learned something from a Stewart thread. Thank you.

Never thought I would learn something off of vital, let alone a JS7. Idk about this place any more grin

|

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

7/10/2017 7:51 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

Slugs are hermaphrodites, having both female and male reproductive organs. Once a slug has located a mate, they encircle each other and sperm is exchanged through their protruded genitalia. A few days later, the slugs lay approximately thirty eggs in a hole in the ground, or beneath the cover of an object, such as a fallen log.

3D wrote:

This is the first time I learned something from a Stewart thread. Thank you.

What i don't understand is if they have both a wee-wee and a hoo-haa, why do they need to find a mate that can't decide where she wants to go for dinner or how to put her dirty laundry in the basket instead of on the floor next to the couch?

|

7/10/2017 8:37 AM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/10/2017 8:44 AM

Photo

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/10/2017 9:00 AM

red bull still lets him run their lids? weird

|

7/10/2017 9:09 AM

milliebays wrote:

red bull still lets him run their lids? weird

Run, no. I believe that is technically called a "Static Display".pinch

|

7/10/2017 9:56 AM

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

7/10/2017 10:25 AM

|

7/10/2017 11:05 AM

I like the "I dont care about JS7 so much I just had to clicked on this thread and post a meme/video" laughing

Admit it- someone could post about JS7 every day and the same guys will "claim" they dont care..laughing

|

7/10/2017 11:14 AM

Brad460 wrote:

I like the "I dont care about JS7 so much I just had to clicked on this thread and post a meme/video" laughing

Admit it- someone could post about JS7 every day and the same guys will "claim" they dont care..laughing

Yes, that is exactly what's going on. You should get your own show on the psychic channel.

Yes, much ty

|

7/10/2017 11:37 AM

I hope he races Millville.

|

7/10/2017 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2017 11:40 AM

Brad460 wrote:

I like the "I dont care about JS7 so much I just had to clicked on this thread and post a meme/video" laughing

Admit it- someone could post about JS7 every day and the same guys will "claim" they dont care..laughing

Harry Backmon wrote:

Yes, that is exactly what's going on. You should get your own show on the psychic channel.

Yes, much ty

Your back I see! Checking-in just in case some more JS7 breaking news showed up?

|

7/10/2017 11:50 AM

Gatorback GP!

|

7/10/2017 11:55 AM

I thought the smart posters on vital said RedBull canned his ass?

|

7/10/2017 12:07 PM

Isn't this an old pic? I get that they posted it yesterday, but it seems like I've seen those helmets on here before, or right after, the '17 Supercross season started.

|

7/10/2017 12:19 PM

He'll be racing the Daytona SX last March. So psyched.

|

Name withheld... Esquire


7/10/2017 12:27 PM

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Isn't this an old pic? I get that they posted it yesterday, but it seems like I've seen those helmets on here before, or right after, the '17 Supercross season started.

Define "they". Rumor has it that this IG account is NOT affiliated with the Stewarts or Ride365 racing in any meaningful way.

Also, I'm with you that these helmets aren't new. I too, recall seeing this pic before.

|

7/10/2017 12:28 PM

Steve125 wrote:

He'll be racing the Daytona SX last March. So psyched.

"Last March". LMFAO

|

7/10/2017 12:29 PM

cali11 wrote:

I thought the smart posters on vital said RedBull canned his ass?

Is he still with red bull?

|

7/10/2017 12:37 PM

Brad460 wrote:

I like the "I dont care about JS7 so much I just had to clicked on this thread and post a meme/video" laughing

Admit it- someone could post about JS7 every day and the same guys will "claim" they dont care..laughing

Harry Backmon wrote:

Yes, that is exactly what's going on. You should get your own show on the psychic channel.

Yes, much ty

Brad460 wrote:

Your back I see! Checking-in just in case some more JS7 breaking news showed up?

*You're

Yes, Brad! It's like a train wreck. I can't look away!

|

7/10/2017 12:47 PM

I can't imagine him not showing up for at least one race this year to get his 25 points.

With the depleted field and his talent he should be able to get up off the couch and get two top 10's easily.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"