Another 2019 SXF 250 thread

2/9/2019 10:51pm
Everywhere in the uk in under water, so went over to dunkerque in france to try the new bike properly in the deep sand, was expecting the power to be down in the deep sand but suprised me how good it was, revalved suspension made a huge difference too, really impressed with the bike and how nimble it is.

Heres another video for you hopefully the music is a bit better for you...

https://youtu.be/SwIrSEVGYc0
|
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
18th
2/9/2019 11:05pm
Hey man...heaps better music this time Smile So,im just curious...did you only ride it once then send the suspension to get revalved? Did you try different settings before going down this path? You know the suspension takes a while to break in? I`m on a 19 350 and will admit I`m pretty clueless with dialling suspension settings but had a good session at my local track yesterday riding with a guy on a 19 fc350 who gave me a heap of advice and steered me in the right direction as far as getting some improvement on that particular track.

2/9/2019 11:11pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
Hey man...heaps better music this time :) So,im just curious...did you only ride it once then send the suspension to get revalved? Did you try different...
Hey man...heaps better music this time Smile So,im just curious...did you only ride it once then send the suspension to get revalved? Did you try different settings before going down this path? You know the suspension takes a while to break in? I`m on a 19 350 and will admit I`m pretty clueless with dialling suspension settings but had a good session at my local track yesterday riding with a guy on a 19 fc350 who gave me a heap of advice and steered me in the right direction as far as getting some improvement on that particular track.

Yeah i rode it once dude, then i did a session yesterday with the stock shock in, then i put the one in i had a bladder conversion on and a revalve i feel on a normal track you could get away with just adjusting clickers and rebound, but round here it really is important to have your suspension good, it took me pretty much all day to get it working how i wanted it, i have a heap of settings i can send you over if you want them? For sand and hard pack
2/10/2019 12:44am
TreeFiddy wrote:
No worries mate,for sure I`d be interested in your settings. I live 5 minutes away from this track which is full sand and gets pretty rough...
No worries mate,for sure I`d be interested in your settings. I live 5 minutes away from this track which is full sand and gets pretty rough so any help I can get is appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6-S72eV0QE&t=21s
Yeah dude let me get home and ill send them you over

The Shop

2/10/2019 10:10pm
TreeFiddy wrote:
No worries mate,for sure I`d be interested in your settings. I live 5 minutes away from this track which is full sand and gets pretty rough...
No worries mate,for sure I`d be interested in your settings. I live 5 minutes away from this track which is full sand and gets pretty rough so any help I can get is appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6-S72eV0QE&t=21s
Nice vid btw man is that your channel or just the track you rode?
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
18th
2/10/2019 11:28pm
Not my channel,thats my local track though.

Post a reply to: Another 2019 SXF 250 thread

The Latest