Andy Bowyer gets shout out on national TV

hillbilly
Today

When Clint won martinsville

Clint said " I saw my fat ass brother standing in turn 3 cheering me on" in victory circle

Made me chuckle. And good for Clint , he is finally gonna be a player for a championship now in that Ford.

I guarantee they are drinking as beer or twelve right now.

Invade forgotten Clint is who took a header at Atlanta in the NASCAR holeshot a few yr back.
|
KMC440
3/26/2018 10:13pm
He got out of the car and after a few hugs ran to the wall asking anybody for a beer !!
Just awesome !!
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
3/26/2018 10:34pm
hillbilly wrote:
Today When Clint won martinsville Clint said " I saw my fat ass brother standing in turn 3 cheering me on" in victory circle Made me...
Today

Clint said " I saw my fat ass brother standing in turn 3 cheering me on" in victory circle

Made me chuckle. And good for Clint , he is finally gonna be a player for a championship now in that Ford.

Invade forgotten Clint is who took a header at Atlanta in the NASCAR holeshot a few yr back.
was following it online, so stoked for Clint, been a long time between drinks, but i bet their is a hell of a party on tonight,
TDeath21
3/26/2018 10:41pm
People still watch that sport with their shitty chase they implemented?
ledger
3/27/2018 12:13am
Nascar needs more Boyer's. Props to him for the win and a three day party.

The Shop

3/27/2018 12:30am
TDeath21 wrote:
It’s not that bad. Makes the final 4 pretty exciting.
TDeath21
3/27/2018 4:35am
TDeath21 wrote:
It’s not that bad. Makes the final 4 pretty exciting.
We could make everything exciting if we wanted to. Reset points to 0 going into round 17. MLB resets the score to 0 going into the 9th inning. NFL resets the score to 0 with 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Etc.
Hattica77
3/27/2018 6:15am
hillbilly wrote:
Today When Clint won martinsville Clint said " I saw my fat ass brother standing in turn 3 cheering me on" in victory circle Made me...
Today

Ha. He was talking about my youngest brother Casey. I had to watch 3/4 of the race from my desk in Florida. Then drove home and paced my living room watching the final laps.

6 years since it felt this good!
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
3/27/2018 6:30am
hillbilly wrote:
Today

Hattica77 wrote:
Ha. He was talking about my youngest brother Casey. I had to watch 3/4 of the race from my desk in Florida. Then drove home and...
Ha. He was talking about my youngest brother Casey. I had to watch 3/4 of the race from my desk in Florida. Then drove home and paced my living room watching the final laps.

My parents have some pics of racing back in the day as kids. Some are from Pittsburg KS, and I believe the others are from the track in Bixby, OK. I’ll see them this weekend, I’ll see what I can dig up. On a side note, hope your folks are well. Really enjoyed your Dad, cool cat. Still remember the lug nut on his key ring off of Bill Elliot’s Thunderbird back in the day.
Panic_Rev
3/27/2018 7:04am
Can you give us more detail on why this is such a big deal? What is with the beer?

This is a sx/mx forum after-all.
hillbilly
3/27/2018 7:08am
hillbilly wrote:
Today

Hattica77 wrote:
Ha. He was talking about my youngest brother Casey. I had to watch 3/4 of the race from my desk in Florida. Then drove home and...

Sorry Andy, I just know of you.figured he was just being a brother.

So good to see a personality win .

Guys like kyle Busch just ruin it because of being such a dick.

Post a reply to: Andy Bowyer gets shout out on national TV

The Latest