Andrew Short for Team USA 2010 MXdN

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2010 1:15 PM

Join the cause and lets get him where he deserves to be.

http://golikeus.net/484003

|

8/6/2010 1:21 PM

WTF! What happened to 350 crusade.

(You do understand that you put people against JS without giving him a chance.)

|

8/6/2010 1:23 PM

kongols wrote:

WTF! What happened to 350 crusade.

(You do understand that you put people against JS without giving him a chance.)

I love James Stewart (in a non gay way)

I just think this is Andrews chance , James has been twice and can go again if he chooses.

Andrew deserves this chance and Honor.

|

8/6/2010 1:26 PM

Andrew Short absolutely, no questions ask, should be the third rider for Team USA 2010 MXdN. He's by FAR the second best guy in our 450 series, and on top of it, is an expert on the Thunder valley MX track.

This shouldn't even require thinking twice about IMO. Shorty all the way

|

8/6/2010 1:32 PM

X1000000

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

8/6/2010 1:33 PM

Go Stewart!!!

|

8/6/2010 1:40 PM

Why don't we just have Short ride the first moto and Stewart can ride the second moto.

Or I guess they can ride doubles. Is that against the rules?

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

8/6/2010 1:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2010 1:42 PM

|

8/6/2010 1:44 PM

Let's see what happens at the races and let that decide who goes. The fastest guys deserve to go. Where is it written that a rider has to race the Nationals or any of the Nationals in order to make the MXdN team?

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

8/6/2010 1:46 PM

Don't all of you already know...

There was an announcement of an announcement to announce the MXdN team at Unidilla. That means that they have decided to decide the decision of the which riders will go.

|

Relax this is suppose to be fun...

8/6/2010 1:50 PM

BLAHBLAH wrote:

Don't all of you already know...

There was an announcement of an announcement to announce the MXdN team at Unidilla. That means that they have decided to decide the decision of the which riders will go.

So your saying there will be some sort of an announcement about a decision.

When will then be now?

Soon.

|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

8/6/2010 1:51 PM

Andrew Short? Hmmm, I would rather see him than Stewart, but he is not that fast. I guess he's as good as the rest though. Man, Its pretty sad when you don't have anyone else to choose from.

|

8/6/2010 1:53 PM

Short should be on the team no doubt.

|

8/6/2010 1:54 PM

I agree. I can't even imagine how thrilled I would be to represent the USA at the MXdN at my home track where I used to race peewees at. It's one of those accomplishments that I'm sure never even entered Andrews mind as a possibility and exceeds any MX fantasies Andrew Short ever had.. I think Andrew would put it all on the line for USA if we sent him. Andrew is someone that would accept the invite for what it really is. An extreme honor and accomplishment that I think hands down Andrew Short has earned. I personally think it would be a total BS move if they sent JS over Andrew IMO. Andrew has been there week in and week out and has had a stellar year and that shouldn't be taken away because some reality TV star comes back and races a couple races.

There's no three guys in America that I think could represent the USA at the MXdN better than Canard, Dungey ,and Short. Not to mention I don't think there are 3 guys from anywhere in the world that could beat that team in Colorado.

|

8/6/2010 1:55 PM

prozach wrote:

Go Stewart!!!

Why in the heck would Stewart even be talked about for it?

|

8/6/2010 1:59 PM

Go Stewart!! got to justify my $90.00 tickets somehow.

|

8/6/2010 2:02 PM

|

8/6/2010 2:03 PM

Rewindcaz wrote:

Andrew Short absolutely, no questions ask, should be the third rider for Team USA 2010 MXdN. He's by FAR the second best guy in our 450 series, and on top of it, is an expert on the Thunder valley MX track.

I'd say Josh Grant is more of an expert on that track than Short or Dungey, Did you see him wax all their asses at the national?

|

8/6/2010 2:05 PM

500guy wrote:

I love James Stewart (in a non gay way)

I just think this is Andrews chance , James has been twice and can go again if he chooses.

Andrew deserves this chance and Honor.

Well put 500 homo.

Andrew is a fast and great racer.

|

8/6/2010 2:18 PM

Rewindcaz wrote:

crf250pilot wrote:

I'd say Josh Grant is more of an expert on that track than Short or Dungey, Did you see him wax all their asses at the national?

Yeah he was definitely the fastest that day -- but I just don't think he's consistent enough to be considered for the team. He's definitely got the speed though, for sure.

|

8/6/2010 2:48 PM

I just think Andrew is ready and will not disappoint

|

8/6/2010 2:49 PM

Rewindcaz wrote:

crf250pilot wrote:

Rewindcaz wrote:

Yeah he was definitely the fastest that day -- but I just don't think he's consistent enough to be considered for the team. He's definitely got the speed though, for sure.

"that day "...being the key words.

|

8/6/2010 2:53 PM

500guy wrote:

I just think Andrew is ready and will not disappoint

Heard he's on the short list.

|

8/6/2010 2:53 PM

There are plenty of chances between now and the MXDN for Andrew to prove he should go instead of Stewart.

I've always thought you should want to send the best team possible.

|

8/6/2010 2:55 PM

If they really do announce the team at Unadilla (which surprised me), then it's pretty much gotta be Short.

I'm a big Stewart fan, but that would be bullshit if they didn't pick Shorty this year without even seeing how James did in the outdoors.

|

8/6/2010 2:58 PM

|

The PD441 of Motodrive

8/6/2010 3:17 PM

Shorty's results haven't been that good at thunder valley...

Send Tedesco or Bubba!

Can't say Ivan is coming off the couch, he was in 2006 too

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/6/2010 3:19 PM

Perfect, Paul...

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

8/6/2010 4:04 PM

Short will shock the world!

|

8/6/2010 4:08 PM

I hope Short goes and Bubba stays at home. We'll have a better chance ;-)

|