Anderson’s return

Related:
Create New Tag

5/15/2019 8:58 AM

At the beginning of the SX season Jason looked “off” before his injury. Some say it might have been a smaller injury that was kept secret, some say it was mental. Ricky would probably say the #1 plate was heavy.

Here’s the question. Where do you predict Jason finishes at Hangton?

JA21 Hangtown Result

View Results

|

5/15/2019 9:32 AM

I think he will be outside the top 10 in the first two races, but he will improve and he will fight for race wins at the end of the season.
His SX season was horrible, as RC4 said, the number 1 plate was heavy, now he's back with the 21.

|

5/15/2019 11:03 AM

Its been so long- What did he injure during the SX season?

|

5/15/2019 11:31 AM

Top ten starting out but people forget that Jason can ride an outdoor track. He held off a hard charging Herlings before which no slouch could ever do.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

5/15/2019 12:31 PM

Well he did say that the pressure of being champion got to him at A1

|

5/15/2019 12:35 PM

For whatever reason I just feel like he got the 450 sx championship and he's checked out now. I'm probably wrong but his public personality totally changed with all that pressure. He did not look good at the end of the his championship season. Looked sick.

|

5/15/2019 12:42 PM

Dani247 wrote:

I think he will be outside the top 10 in the first two races, but he will improve and he will fight for race wins at the end of the season.
His SX season was horrible, as RC4 said, the number 1 plate was heavy, now he's back with the 21.

i think the opposite he isnt burnt out from sx he will be ready to go come hangtown

|

5/15/2019 12:45 PM

Jason is my favorite 450 rider for sure. He was a 2nd and 3rd place guy for so long, just kind of laid back and funny dude having a good time. I think when the pressure of the championship became real it made it less fun for him maybe? Hope he can get his groove back. I’m sure he will.

|

5/15/2019 5:38 PM

Is he 100%?

|

5/15/2019 5:45 PM

He’s been pounding outdoor motos at Aldons for a while now. He’ll come out swinging I think

|

5/15/2019 6:33 PM

I’m thinking Anderson will be up in the leaders until the halfway mark, where he’ll fade back to a 5th or 6th. I’m not an Anderson fan...but the guy is a badass. It’ll take him a few races to get the stamina back, then he’ll make some podiums.

|

5/15/2019 7:00 PM

I would bet on JA21 and BB4 banging together at some point during the weekend!

|