Anderson is an animal

Crush
7/3/2017 4:30am
Gotta say though, as angry as some seem to be in this thread, there was nothing wrong with the Red Bud thing.

He's done a lot of sketchy and annoying shit before, but if you have the inside, and the guy on the outside is trying to go past, you own the real estate, especially on an off-camber like that, it's up to him to shut it down or go even wider.

Blake didn't. What do you want Anderson to do, let him by? Even if he slowed up etc to make sure Blake was gonna have an issue, Blake should have never put himself in the situation...
fanger
7/3/2017 4:33am
Did Anderson bang all your wives you salty sardines?

He races hard, couldn't give a fuck about what you think and isn't a media robot.

He's exactly what the sport needs more of. Imagine a gate full of andersons. It would be epic.
FTB
7/3/2017 4:36am
Crush wrote:
Gotta say though, as angry as some seem to be in this thread, there was nothing wrong with the Red Bud thing. He's done a lot...
Gotta say though, as angry as some seem to be in this thread, there was nothing wrong with the Red Bud thing.

He's done a lot of sketchy and annoying shit before, but if you have the inside, and the guy on the outside is trying to go past, you own the real estate, especially on an off-camber like that, it's up to him to shut it down or go even wider.

Blake didn't. What do you want Anderson to do, let him by? Even if he slowed up etc to make sure Blake was gonna have an issue, Blake should have never put himself in the situation...
I totally agree with that. Anderson owned that realestate before they even hit it. Bagget just got caught trespassing Tongue .
7/3/2017 7:12am
Wow this thread makes this site looks like an F1 fan forum. I thought motocross was about racing hard?

The Shop

davistld01
7/3/2017 7:15am
Anderson might be the fastest guy out there that will never win a championship.
TeamGreen
7/3/2017 8:10am
EnvyMedia wrote:
Wow this thread makes this site looks like an F1 fan forum. I thought motocross was about racing hard?
Someone gets it

Post a reply to: Anderson is an animal

The Latest