Anderson is an animal

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2017 1:38 PM

He's always hanging it out. Like him or not, he's very fun to watch...

|

7/1/2017 1:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 2:16 PM

Anderson is a dick. If I was in the pits today I would totally go fart in his pit area.

|

"I dont want to milk anything out - i'll just keep pushing"

7/1/2017 1:55 PM

motokiwi wrote:

Anderson is a dick. If I was in the pits today I would totally go fart in his pit area.

Why do you hate him so much?

|

7/1/2017 1:56 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

He's always hanging it out. Like him or not, he's very fun to watch...

that downhill divebomb to the lead was pretty badass

|

7/1/2017 1:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 1:58 PM

motokiwi wrote:

Rides pretty dirty and whines when someone gives it to him + 4armstrong + Aldon is a ****

|

Because hes a smarmy asshole (mainly because he took out Baggett)

|

Agreed he is extremely cool to watch ride

|

7/1/2017 2:00 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

I would honestly say that was more Baggett's own fault than Anderson's.

|

7/1/2017 2:01 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

I'm a Bagget fan and he's my pick for the championship, but that was all Baggett's fault. He had the hole shot and he blew it, he let Barcia rail the old yellow hog around the outside of him. And the move from Anderson was nothing dirty.

Baggett will be back in full Chupcabra form.

|

7/1/2017 2:02 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

you hate him because Baggett ran into him and took himself out?
That's not very smart from you

|

7/1/2017 2:04 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

Yeah that was a vicious and blatant take-out.
Or.... it was just lines coming together, but that would be too logical of reasoning right? Let's go "clock him in the face" for that one.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

7/1/2017 2:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 2:10 PM

motokiwi wrote:

So, you would literally hit him, in person.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/1/2017 2:12 PM

kzizok wrote:

So, you would literally hit him, in person.

Probably not. But I still think it was on purpose.

|

7/1/2017 2:14 PM

SKlein wrote:

Yeah that was a vicious and blatant take-out.
Or.... it was just lines coming together, but that would be too logical of reasoning right? Let's go "clock him in the face" for that one.

Or.... it was just lines coming together"...this

|

7/1/2017 2:15 PM

Anderson is one of those guys that has a style that makes it obvious that everything he has is left on the track. Dungey looked like he was doing a magazine shoot when he raced, clean and crisp. JA21 is fun to watch though!

|

7/1/2017 2:21 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

Woah woah woah fucktard. Go back and watch that. Bagget and Andersons line came together. Anderson was ahead of Bagget, Bagget chose to rear end Anderson. Blake took himself out

|

7/1/2017 2:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 2:34 PM

Anderson would just rub his facial scruff, stare away for a moment, then zero-in on MotoKiwi-bro... laughing

|

7/1/2017 2:51 PM

Anderson is the real deal. One of the few that still charges like an animal. He might get a bad wrap for aggressive riding, but he's not a deliberate dirty rider like Barcia is known for being.

|

7/1/2017 2:57 PM

Anderson is a dip shit as well as Barcia

|

7/1/2017 3:04 PM

Like how the guy who was gonna punch Anderson in the face has now edited it to farting in his pit area laughing laughing

|

7/1/2017 4:07 PM

Anderson has a tendency to end up under riders on blind finish line jumps, he could end up hurting someone, total lack of MX etiquette.

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

7/1/2017 4:16 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

He didn't clean him...BB4 didn't let off lines came together

|

7/1/2017 4:19 PM

Bunch of crying people in this thread. What's wrong with riding aggressive? I love ando for his riding style...it's not like he's going slow like Barcia and blocking every possible line off

|

7/1/2017 4:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2017 4:51 PM

motokiwi wrote:

motokiwi wrote:

If you think that was a "take out" then you're a moron. Even Langston said that was 100% just 2 lines coming together

|

7/1/2017 4:51 PM

motokiwi wrote:

colintrax wrote:

Woah woah woah fucktard. Go back and watch that. Bagget and Andersons line came together. Anderson was ahead of Bagget, Bagget chose to rear end Anderson. Blake took himself out

Bingo

|

7/1/2017 6:57 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

Bunch of crying people in this thread. What's wrong with riding aggressive? I love ando for his riding style...it's not like he's going slow like Barcia and blocking every possible line off

There's nothing wrong with aggressive riding, as long as you can take as good as you give. Anderson can't.

|

7/1/2017 7:42 PM

Not an anderson fan. However dude can run all out almost over the edge for 35+. Pretty sick

|

7/1/2017 8:20 PM

I don't know JA personally, like 99% of the people on this board,..but you got to give him credit for bustin' his ass every weekend and riding like a bat out of hell with no fear of who is around him

|

“Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood.” – John Adams, 1765

7/1/2017 8:40 PM

Not a fan of the way he races people. I'd honestly like to see Peick punt him. Even Langston commented on his aggressive riding on the track. I hope Baggett beats him in the championship, even if Tomac wins it.

|

7/1/2017 8:47 PM

Anderson's an ass, but it doesn't matter. I guess it's just coincidence that he's involved in a whole lot of altercations that he is completely not to blame for. Either way, Bagget is just gonna have to get tough and be an asshole right back. Eli's on top and he'll finish out the season that way. Anderson will continue to be an ass and will probably finish 2 or 3.

|