Anderson bonus $?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2018 10:09 PM

I remember 10 years ago, manufacturers gave a million dollar championship bonus check, plus sponsor bonus checks. Anyone have any idea how much Anderson just made tonight?

|

5/5/2018 10:13 PM

3-4 million minimum over the rest of his career easy, probably a lot more than that.

|

5/5/2018 10:14 PM

He's going to have a good time in Vegas tonight...

|

5/5/2018 10:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2018 10:19 PM

RandyS wrote:

3-4 million minimum over the rest of his career easy, probably a lot more than that.

His new contract might be worth 3-4 million but his actual bonus would probably be closer to the 3-500k mark maybe? I don’t think the money is as big as it was when RC Stew and CR were at their primes is it?

|

5/5/2018 10:17 PM

fullysicmate wrote:

He's going to have a good time in Vegas tonight...

He, and his team, damn sure earned one hell of a night!

|

5/5/2018 10:17 PM

Still a million from the manufacturer.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/5/2018 10:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2018 10:23 PM

block75 wrote:

His new contract might be worth 3-4 million but his actual bonus would probably be closer to the 3-500k mark maybe? I don’t ...more

Have you seen the Dow lately bro? I bet the bonus is bigger.

|

5/5/2018 10:24 PM

I had always heard it was $1 mil for a 450 SX c-ship and $500k for a 250.

|

5/5/2018 10:25 PM

Just a million? I know it’s a lot of money, but the amount of exposure he’s gotten husky over the last few years is pretty unreal. I know KTM kinda revived husky, but some credit has to be given to the team and rider for the “revival” of husky.

Pay the man, he deserves a good direct deposit into his bank account this pay period.

|

5/5/2018 10:28 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Just a million? I know it’s a lot of money, but the amount of exposure he’s gotten husky over the last few years is pretty ...more

1 million bonus from Husky plus who knows how much from the rest of his sponsors. Add that on top of his salary and his podium bonuses and he's done very well for half of 2018.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/5/2018 10:33 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Just a million? I know it’s a lot of money, but the amount of exposure he’s gotten husky over the last few years is pretty ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

1 million bonus from Husky plus who knows how much from the rest of his sponsors. Add that on top of his salary and his podium ...more

Hell ya he is. He said in a interview at the beginning of the year, that the moneys hes made and invested so far in his career, he could retire pretty comfortably already.

|

5/5/2018 10:36 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

1 million bonus from Husky plus who knows how much from the rest of his sponsors. Add that on top of his salary and his podium ...more

Yep. The manufacturer bonus is just part of it. He'll collect a good bonus from Rockstar , Alpinestars , ect......yeah he made some serious coin tonight.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

5/6/2018 12:04 AM

Anderson said a SX championship is worth about $1.5M in terms of 1 year net pay bonus, all things included.

|

5/6/2018 12:35 AM

Yeah heard KTM is $1.5M would imagine Husky is the same..

|

5/6/2018 12:35 AM

RandyS wrote:

block75 wrote:

His new contract might be worth 3-4 million but his actual bonus would probably be closer to the 3-500k mark maybe? I don’t ...more

gnarwhip wrote:

lol wut? How does a standard market index play into any of this? I’m guessing around a mil for Ando

|

5/6/2018 12:42 AM

On one of Matthes shows or maybe even DMXS it was mentioned KTM/Husky pay $500k for the first championship with them,, every subsequent one you win if you become a multi time National Champion is then worth $1 million

|

5/6/2018 1:12 AM

‘Bout Tree Fiddy

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/6/2018 2:12 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

‘Bout Tree Fiddy

That’s around what I was thinking for a 1st big bike championship, well deserved and hope he comes back better again next year

|

5/6/2018 3:56 AM

Helder wrote:

Yeah heard KTM is $1.5M would imagine Husky is the same..

JA21 himself said it was 1.5M for the Championship as opposed to something like 300K to 400K for finishing 2nd. It was right after RD5 retired and he was discussing how he would miss competing against RD5 but that finishing just 1 spot higher in the standings now that RD5 retired would mean potentially much more in earnings.

Im pretty sure it was a DMXS episode of i remember right.

|

5/6/2018 5:47 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

‘Bout Tree Fiddy

...and that was the 3rd time we saw the loch ness monster.

|

5/6/2018 6:07 AM

500k from Husky and he will get a mill from them every title from here.

|

5/6/2018 6:18 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

Hell ya he is. He said in a interview at the beginning of the year, that the moneys hes made and invested so far in his ...more

I believe it. I heard some stuff about him flipping houses a few season ago. Go get that money!

|

5/6/2018 8:34 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

so probably tomac made more money with double the wins this season plus finishing 3rd?

|

5/6/2018 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2018 8:41 AM

Its crazy he gets a mil for an entire championship n marvin got it for 1 night of racing.

|

5/6/2018 8:52 AM

block75 wrote:

gnarwhip wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

lol wut? How does a standard market index play into any of this? I’m guessing around a mil for Ando

That idiot gnar is just trying to sound smart.

He's not smart. His posts prove that.

|

5/6/2018 9:03 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

‘Bout Tree Fiddy

slipdog wrote:

...and that was the 3rd time we saw the loch ness monster.

I ain’t givin’ no Loch Ness Monster NO TREE FIDDY!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/6/2018 9:45 AM

UpTiTe wrote:

51xc wrote:

so probably tomac made more money with double the wins this season plus finishing 3rd?

Probably not overall, he is getting a championship bonus from all his sponsors which was good money plus all his podium bonus money.

|

5/6/2018 10:09 AM

Silly to me fans dont know the numbers like other sports

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

5/6/2018 12:04 PM

smoothies862 wrote:

Silly to me fans dont know the numbers like other sports

Welcome to being a fan of its only a Dirt Bike Race. Most everything that you want to know is a secret in this sport, quit asking legit questions, not cool. Here is some FYI to help you. The Dirt Bike Racing rule book is gray and makes no sense to anyone with common sense. The O.E.M. motorcycle manufactures are who is really in charge of this secretive sport. Feld is just a front, their real company name is Greed. Monster Energy is a front for the Liquid Meth that they produce and sell to the public but none of the riders drink it due to random drug tests from some dude named FIM and another dude named WADA. They only like to watch the riders give samplesThe AMA has been trying for many years just trying to fiqure out what is going on, but they are lost in space. Good Luck!!!

|

5/6/2018 12:16 PM

I really don't expect the riders to spout off about pay...but I'd think the mfg's/teams/sponsors would want to throw out some numbers for publicity. JMO.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius