Anderson/Tomac: Still with AStars?

Jt$
9/15/2021 5:00am
RickLeY wrote:
Does Pete Fox have the $ for Sexton to wear RENEN?
I could see that might happen?
I would be shocked to see Sexton leave Astars in the next 5-7 years. He really wants to be there.
TheRookie
9/15/2021 5:39am
I feel like Anderson will stay with A-Stars. More curious to see if he stays with Airoh as a helmet sponsor.
davistld01
9/15/2021 7:18am
TheRookie wrote:
I feel like Anderson will stay with A-Stars. More curious to see if he stays with Airoh as a helmet sponsor.
I hadn't thought about helmet sponsors. Anderson has been with Airoh forever it seems. I can't even remember what brand helmet he used before...
TheRookie
9/15/2021 7:35am
TheRookie wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
I hadn't thought about helmet sponsors. Anderson has been with Airoh forever it seems. I can't even remember what brand helmet he used before...
Don't hold me to it but I think it may of been One Industries? He was rocking that gear before Thor.

The Shop

davistld01
9/15/2021 8:29am Edited Date/Time 9/15/2021 8:30am
TheRookie wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
TheRookie wrote:
Don't hold me to it but I think it may of been One Industries? He was rocking that gear before Thor.
That might be so. But that would be a looong time ago for sure. As far as I know, he and Musquin are the only two top contenders that are contracted with Airoh, and both have been there for years.
stremme12
Fantasy
3693rd
9/15/2021 8:34am
davistld01 wrote:
TheRookie wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
That might be so. But that would be a looong time ago for sure. As far as I know, he and Musquin are the only two...
That might be so. But that would be a looong time ago for sure. As far as I know, he and Musquin are the only two top contenders that are contracted with Airoh, and both have been there for years.
I think most of the Rockstar Husky guys wear them. I don't think Osborne and Dean do though. I could be wrong.
TheRookie
9/15/2021 8:51am
TheRookie wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
That might be so. But that would be a looong time ago for sure. As far as I know, he and Musquin are the only two...
stremme12 wrote:
I think most of the Rockstar Husky guys wear them. I don't think Osborne and Dean do though. I could be wrong.
You would be correct. Deano wears A-Stars and Zacho wears Fly. But yes if you look at the 250 team they all wear it but I assume that is part of the team deal. I would believe it was part of Anderson's personal deal so curious to see if he continues to wear it outside of Husky.
9/15/2021 8:53am
I could See Renen trying to Sign a top Guy.
Canvas is Coming into the picture too

Spooner
9/15/2021 10:00am
The amount of money though that it takes to get a top guy is massive though, I just don’t see a smaller brand doing it. You have to sell a TON of gear to pay these guys.
diz330
9/15/2021 12:56pm
Meister wrote:
Wonder if Kenny will be in renen?
highly doubtful they can afford him yet...They've barely sold any gear yet only a couple of drops. Pete has probably sunk a lot more money into that brand then it has paid off for him so far...gotta be still in the negatives
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
9/15/2021 6:29pm
davistld01 wrote:
stremme12 wrote:
TheRookie wrote:
You would be correct. Deano wears A-Stars and Zacho wears Fly. But yes if you look at the 250 team they all wear it but I...
You would be correct. Deano wears A-Stars and Zacho wears Fly. But yes if you look at the 250 team they all wear it but I assume that is part of the team deal. I would believe it was part of Anderson's personal deal so curious to see if he continues to wear it outside of Husky.
Anderson to Bieffe

Post a reply to: Anderson/Tomac: Still with AStars?

The Latest