Anderson/Musquin

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2018 2:22 PM

Definitely some friction there. That’s kind of unfortunate cause they both seem like pretty good dudes. Anderson has a way though I think. Lol.

That was pretty entertaining. Marv needs to concentrate on his results a bit more than on Anderson maybe. ?

|

2/24/2018 2:29 PM

I wasn't watching practice . What happened?

|

2/24/2018 2:30 PM

Idk, the conversation between them in practice didn't seem confrontational at all to me. I think people are blowing this out of proportion

|

2/24/2018 2:32 PM

jnmotopro wrote:

Idk, the conversation between them in practice didn't seem confrontational at all to me. I think people are blowing this out of proportion

People on the internet blowing things outta proportion??? No way! I'll believe it when I see it!

|

2/24/2018 2:35 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Looked to me..

Like Anderson was racing Marvin when Marv was on a "heater",getting inside of him in the corner after the sand, screwing up Marvs hot lap.

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

2/24/2018 2:36 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Anderson slowed him down during a fast lap. Then they had a 10 sec talk that seemed like Musquin was complaining.

|

2/24/2018 2:41 PM

Honestly didn't seem like it was that big of a deal to me, obviously I have no idea what was said though.

|

2/24/2018 2:50 PM

Probably wasn’t a big deal. Good point. Even buddies at times will hack on each other. Especially in hockey

|