Anderson Leaves Bakers Factory?

TeamGreen
1/12/2018 2:53pm
Ando might want aldon till he’s done but he doesn’t make that decision, number 1 rider does. N my opinion hasn’t changed because I watched that...
Ando might want aldon till he’s done but he doesn’t make that decision, number 1 rider does. N my opinion hasn’t changed because I watched that press conference. You could see something happened and ja wasn’t happy about it n marv couldn’t even look at ando. I then watched past press conferences where the two have always joked and talked to each other. I’m telling you ando May be on aldons online program ($100k for emails) but that’s not the real deal, n he knows that. Hopefully we don’t see the affects hit him hard like they did Roczen after he left, it takes a while to feel normal again after that kind of program.
mauidex wrote:
drinking already Jeff?!??!??! I know its Friday but oh well, guess its 5 o'clock somewhere!!UnsureUnsure
Isn't everybody?

TeamGreen
1/12/2018 2:57pm
Funny

I could swear that KTM, N.A. & Husqvarna, N.A. write the checks for Aldon's services; but, I could be wrong.
Rockinar
1/12/2018 3:02pm
People really pay Aldo $100K/year for email training?? LOL.

The Shop

Question
1/12/2018 4:15pm

I heard from a good source that Baker's program includes monitoring of its riders twitter acounts so I am 100% sure it is Aldon who wrote this message. (insert sarcasm emoji Tongue )
1/12/2018 5:48pm
I dont see the difference between dungey here and everything fine vs. Dungey gone and everything not fine.. Marvin was clearly #2 at bakers last year. And he had no problem with riding with anderson/dungey and anderson had no problem with riding with marv/dungey. Dungey retiring would make marv #1 and anderson #2 at bakers until proven otherwise. Why is it suddenly a problem riding with your competitor now? There is more to this story than they are telling anyone
1/12/2018 6:31pm
I dont see the difference between dungey here and everything fine vs. Dungey gone and everything not fine.. Marvin was clearly #2 at bakers last year...
I dont see the difference between dungey here and everything fine vs. Dungey gone and everything not fine.. Marvin was clearly #2 at bakers last year. And he had no problem with riding with anderson/dungey and anderson had no problem with riding with marv/dungey. Dungey retiring would make marv #1 and anderson #2 at bakers until proven otherwise. Why is it suddenly a problem riding with your competitor now? There is more to this story than they are telling anyone
The problem is that in Andersons eyes he shouldn't be #2. Based on Marvins recent results I guess you could say he's #1 but realistically in the record books they have the same amount of SX titles and SX 450 wins. Although you could make the argument that Marv has one more because of New Jersey last year.
1/12/2018 6:39pm
DoubleA wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/12/237528/s1200_AB51733E_08CE_4B0A_BBB7_39B333C82CF9.jpg[/img]

What's he trying to say?
144rider wrote:
He should be happy then. if he stays with Aldon the end of his career will come sooner rather than later.
End thread.
DonM
1/12/2018 8:16pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Soooooo much STUPID in here.
Oh yes there is...
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/12/2018 8:53pm
Check the homepage Houston Pre-Race video.
JayBraap19
1/12/2018 9:16pm
GuyB wrote:
So he’s still with Aldon, but it’s obvious from the uncomfortable body language and in-direct eye contact after being asked that question that something is up....
Johnny Ringo
1/12/2018 9:52pm
I dont see the difference between dungey here and everything fine vs. Dungey gone and everything not fine.. Marvin was clearly #2 at bakers last year...
The problem is that in Andersons eyes he shouldn't be #2. Based on Marvins recent results I guess you could say he's #1 but realistically in...
The problem is that in Andersons eyes he shouldn't be #2. Based on Marvins recent results I guess you could say he's #1 but realistically in the record books they have the same amount of SX titles and SX 450 wins. Although you could make the argument that Marv has one more because of New Jersey last year.
New Jersey does not count as a Marvin win...
ocscottie
1/13/2018 3:22am
GuyB wrote:
Good shit Gibby.
Sully
1/13/2018 4:42am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2018 4:43am
ocscottie wrote:
Good shit Gibby.
Off topic: We expect to see you front and center in the race thread tomorrow. Doesn't matter whose name is the thread starter, yours had better be sprinkled liberally throughout the thread.
4rings
1/13/2018 7:41am
I read this on TWMX monday kickstart

"We were tipped off to developing tension between Jason Anderson and Marvin Musquin, training partners at the Baker's Factory and marquee riders for their respective brands, on Friday afternoon. The talk is that the two do not want to ride together, as both feel they should be the heir apparent to Ryan Dungey's role as the top person, and this partly influenced Anderson's decision to test with the Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna team in California through the offseason. Yes, both are still under guidance from Aldon Baker, but they are not doing the work side by side."
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
1/13/2018 8:05am
TeamGreen wrote:
Isn't everybody? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/12/237646/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Isn't everybody?

Ice in your Stella, WTF dude?! Tongue
JayBraap19
1/13/2018 9:29am
4rings wrote:
I read this on TWMX monday kickstart "We were tipped off to developing tension between Jason Anderson and Marvin Musquin, training partners at the Baker's Factory...
I read this on TWMX monday kickstart

"We were tipped off to developing tension between Jason Anderson and Marvin Musquin, training partners at the Baker's Factory and marquee riders for their respective brands, on Friday afternoon. The talk is that the two do not want to ride together, as both feel they should be the heir apparent to Ryan Dungey's role as the top person, and this partly influenced Anderson's decision to test with the Rockstar Energy Racing Husqvarna team in California through the offseason. Yes, both are still under guidance from Aldon Baker, but they are not doing the work side by side."
Nailed it. So “technically” Anderson is still training with Baker, but there was without a doubt a shakeup in the program and between him and MM25.
BobbyM
1/13/2018 9:30am
GuyB wrote:
Great interview Steve. Thanks.
downard254
1/13/2018 9:40am
Sure seems like there’s quite a few guys on Vital that are pretty heavily invested as to what is going on in Anderson’s life. Might be time for a second job, or a first job if that’s the case. So he a d Marv don’t want to train together. Whoop de do, so what. Oh well, time to go shovel some more of that heavy damn snow from in front of the garage doors.

Post a reply to: Anderson Leaves Bakers Factory?

The Latest