Christian Craig - Dohhhh!

mac3-d
2/1/2021 3:00pm
Raikzz wrote:
Yes the outcome was bad for both situations, but i don't blame Craig for one bit, they were racing for podium spots and prize money, why...
Yes the outcome was bad for both situations, but i don't blame Craig for one bit, they were racing for podium spots and prize money, why the hell should i just give up position to my opponent? .If you think like that you are never gonna be a champion, you just have to ride "dirty" in some situations, ask Osborne Smile
Because CC is the fastest in the woops yet he chickens out to take Jett wide. His confidence must be even lower now
DonM
2/1/2021 3:59pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2021 4:00pm
Both riders have said they got tangled together yet the pack mentality on here refuses to believe that....who are you all going to go after on Tuesday....
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
2/1/2021 4:01pm
DonM wrote:
Both riders have said they got tangled together yet the pack mentality on here refuses to believe that....who are you all going to go after on...
Both riders have said they got tangled together yet the pack mentality on here refuses to believe that....who are you all going to go after on Tuesday....
Whoever tries to battle Jett is going to burn in hell

The Shop

cityjack
2/1/2021 5:19pm
Annnnddddd another thing. Why does the AMA not say anything to Craig about pickin his bikeup and blasting down the sides of the whoops on the plywood and NOT entering the track at the safest soonest point? Like where he left the track like Jett did. Just curious. Consistency would be nice there AMA. Just ask AC I'm sure.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
2/1/2021 5:30pm
cityjack wrote:
Annnnddddd another thing. Why does the AMA not say anything to Craig about pickin his bikeup and blasting down the sides of the whoops on the...
Annnnddddd another thing. Why does the AMA not say anything to Craig about pickin his bikeup and blasting down the sides of the whoops on the plywood and NOT entering the track at the safest soonest point? Like where he left the track like Jett did. Just curious. Consistency would be nice there AMA. Just ask AC I'm sure.
Reed put a post up about it hahaha said if it was him he would of been black flagged Grinning
hamncheeze
2/1/2021 7:09pm
cityjack wrote:
Oh noooo you didn't. Thats funny. Thing is, how hes eyeing up a factory 450 ride next year after he wins the east coast. Dude can't...
Oh noooo you didn't. Thats funny. Thing is, how hes eyeing up a factory 450 ride next year after he wins the east coast. Dude can't get past the 10 minute mark on a 250 in a 15 min. moto and hes gonna ride a factory 450 for 20 min? Yeah, don't see that happening. 450 class is stacked.
If you go back to his fill-ins at Honda he has some decent 450 SX rides in 2017 and 2018. And outdoors as well, as we have seen more of him on a 450 there.

https://vault.racerxonline.com/rider/christian-craig/races

4th at Daytona, 4th at SLC, 4th at Vegas, 5th at Atlanta in 2018.

He is a much better rider on a 450. I think he's on the bigger side on the 250 and he has to ride it way harder. I was at Vegas in 2017 and I remember watching him in practice and he was like Roczen, super low RPM and smooth throttle on the 450. I think if he could take a ride like MotoConcepts he would surprise a lot of people with his results.

Post a reply to: Christian Craig - Dohhhh!

The Latest