Christian Craig - Dohhhh!

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
2/1/2021 2:49am
I can't stand people that shows their kids everywhere on social medias.
2/1/2021 3:31am Edited Date/Time 2/1/2021 3:32am
I cant see what these Riders have done wrong individualy

CC: someone faster tries to overtake you 2 corners before the finish line, you re on the inside of a 90degree corner- its a no brainer to block your opponent.

JL: its only 2 more corners till the finish line, so you have to make this pass happen if you want to collect valuable championship points- so youre going for it!

To me they both did what they had to do, its a shame they tangeld up and went down- but it wasnt an unfair or extremely dangerous situation- i would do the same if i were racing- no matter in which position of these 2 i would have been

Crush
2/1/2021 4:17am
That's what you got out of it?

I mean, I'm Aussie and I'm not even seething.

Try pass around the outside for second, on the second last corner, a 90 no less? Fuckin shit happens.

Craig didn't t-bone the guy.

The Shop

Press516
Fantasy
126th
2/1/2021 5:50am
RaceFan wrote:
Well that removes the "bars got locked together" claim... Bonehead move by Craig. The fastest guy in the whoops has a chance to hold or even retake the position where he is the fastest guy on the track and instead he tries to run a guy in to the tuff blocks, taking both guys out...
RaceFan
2/1/2021 6:23am
I don't know. Watching Craig's front wheel makes it seem like a race incident to me, especially in the context of where and for what position they were going for. They both seemed gutted.

I know what I would have done.....roll that whole rhythm section and still not made the corner. Smile
WFO
2/1/2021 6:25am
When you take yourself out while trying to Block someone else its pretty stupid.
2/1/2021 7:23am
Looks like he may have under-jumped slightly, tapped his rear wheel on the top of the landing, which through off his balance. You can see his body get thrown forward slightly, and the rear wheel appears to be kicking out to the outside of the turn. Never fully regained control of the bike and ran into the tuff block.
slipdog
2/1/2021 7:30am
Looks like he may have under-jumped slightly, tapped his rear wheel on the top of the landing, which through off his balance. You can see his...
Looks like he may have under-jumped slightly, tapped his rear wheel on the top of the landing, which through off his balance. You can see his body get thrown forward slightly, and the rear wheel appears to be kicking out to the outside of the turn. Never fully regained control of the bike and ran into the tuff block.
He cased the landing and after bouncing to flat his back wheel clearly hopped off the ground again and they locked up. That just doesn't fit the "Criag's a dumbass" narrative so it is largly being ignored.
Looby321
2/1/2021 7:37am
PBRvince wrote:
Doesn’t change the fact that Jett is a crybaby. He got one race of adversity and cries about it. Literally crying about it. Get used to...
Doesn’t change the fact that Jett is a crybaby. He got one race of adversity and cries about it. Literally crying about it. Get used to it kid. Just like last year. Craig did what he did, why does he have to cry and make a big deal about it? Just curious.
How can you see that Jett is crying from a photo with his face covered? Username checks out.
cityjack
2/1/2021 10:44am
WCRider wrote:
Exactly!
JT Moto
2/1/2021 10:59am
WCRider wrote:
cityjack wrote:
Exactly!
I always find it funny how some of these guys (Craig and his wife Sage for sure) live on social media 24/7. But as soon as there is a bit of controversy they disappear and go into hiding.
Kevin852
2/1/2021 11:00am
Regis wrote:
Well, winning two state titles in the 50 novice... they forced me make the jump to intermediate. So, I feel a bit more qualified then some...
Well, winning two state titles in the 50 novice... they forced me make the jump to intermediate. So, I feel a bit more qualified then some of you. Just sayin’.
Ingjr1 wrote:
So after winning a state title as a novice you decided to see if you could remain a novice and win another one. Should have moved...
So after winning a state title as a novice you decided to see if you could remain a novice and win another one. Should have moved up on your own after a title as a novice. I'd rather get last place in the expert class than continue winning titles as a novice. BTW, at 50+yrs. old there should be no such thing as a novice.
crowe660 wrote:
Regis is far from novice or intermediate..
right? Haha I guess they don't know.

And of course there should be 50+ novice. I have lots of friends that have taken up MX at 50. Are they supposed to start in the 50 A class?
cityjack
2/1/2021 11:08am
WCRider wrote:
cityjack wrote:
Exactly!
JT Moto wrote:
I always find it funny how some of these guys (Craig and his wife Sage for sure) live on social media 24/7. But as soon as...
I always find it funny how some of these guys (Craig and his wife Sage for sure) live on social media 24/7. But as soon as there is a bit of controversy they disappear and go into hiding.
Oh noooo you didn't. Thats funny. Thing is, how hes eyeing up a factory 450 ride next year after he wins the east coast. Dude can't get past the 10 minute mark on a 250 in a 15 min. moto and hes gonna ride a factory 450 for 20 min? Yeah, don't see that happening. 450 class is stacked.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/1/2021 11:35am
WCRider wrote:
I think it's even worse when they start an Instagram page for their kid.
Ingjr1
2/1/2021 11:42am
Ingjr1 wrote:
So after winning a state title as a novice you decided to see if you could remain a novice and win another one. Should have moved...
So after winning a state title as a novice you decided to see if you could remain a novice and win another one. Should have moved up on your own after a title as a novice. I'd rather get last place in the expert class than continue winning titles as a novice. BTW, at 50+yrs. old there should be no such thing as a novice.
crowe660 wrote:
Kevin852 wrote:
right? Haha I guess they don't know. And of course there should be 50+ novice. I have lots of friends that have taken up MX at...

And of course there should be 50+ novice. I have lots of friends that have taken up MX at 50. Are they supposed to start in the 50 A class?
That's funny, all the guys that run 50+ around here have been riding for years. Don't know of anyone that starts MX at 50.
APLMAN99
2/1/2021 11:48am
twotwosix wrote:
Man on man. Bet he is regretting that choice now! Ouch
I think that your auto-fill settings inserted your normal search phrase......

2/1/2021 12:04pm
PBRvince wrote:
Doesn’t change the fact that Jett is a crybaby. He got one race of adversity and cries about it. Literally crying about it. Get used to...
Doesn’t change the fact that Jett is a crybaby. He got one race of adversity and cries about it. Literally crying about it. Get used to it kid. Just like last year. Craig did what he did, why does he have to cry and make a big deal about it? Just curious.
kinda like craig literally crying on the podium for after his 2nd win in 10 years of racing 250s
USA
Fantasy
428th
2/1/2021 12:07pm
Did anyone watch Craigs vlog on Indy 1? Is it worth watching?
LungButter
2/1/2021 12:10pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Give it a few years, gonna be some kids suing parents over this.

Stamp it.
Spooner
2/1/2021 12:12pm
I think Craig’s arms were just blown up and he probably could barely hang on at that point. That made it a desperate move that he couldn’t really control.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
2/1/2021 12:21pm
USA wrote:
Did anyone watch Craigs vlog on Indy 1? Is it worth watching?
I just skipped to after the main event. Basically says it's no one's fault because they locked bars...
Kevin852
2/1/2021 12:40pm
crowe660 wrote:
Kevin852 wrote:
right? Haha I guess they don't know. And of course there should be 50+ novice. I have lots of friends that have taken up MX at...

Ingjr1 wrote:
That's funny, all the guys that run 50+ around here have been riding for years. Don't know of anyone that starts MX at 50.
Well that settles it. You don't know anyone that started late in life so it must not happen. HAHA
cityjack
2/1/2021 12:47pm
WCRider wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yepper
Falcon
Fantasy
798th
2/1/2021 1:38pm
Miezie666 wrote:
I cant see what these Riders have done wrong individualy CC: someone faster tries to overtake you 2 corners before the finish line, you re on...
I cant see what these Riders have done wrong individualy

CC: someone faster tries to overtake you 2 corners before the finish line, you re on the inside of a 90degree corner- its a no brainer to block your opponent.

JL: its only 2 more corners till the finish line, so you have to make this pass happen if you want to collect valuable championship points- so youre going for it!

To me they both did what they had to do, its a shame they tangeld up and went down- but it wasnt an unfair or extremely dangerous situation- i would do the same if i were racing- no matter in which position of these 2 i would have been

This. Craig wasn't coming from behind, he had the position and wanted to keep it. I would have made a beeline to the Tuff Blocks myself. Once those guys tangled bars, all bets were off.
Raikzz
2/1/2021 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2021 1:47pm
Yes the outcome was bad for both situations, but i don't blame Craig for one bit, they were racing for podium spots and prize money, why the hell should i just give up position to my opponent? .If you think like that you are never gonna be a champion, you just have to ride "dirty" in some situations, ask Osborne Smile
MyBobbym
2/1/2021 1:45pm
Regis wrote:
Well, winning two state titles in the 50 novice... they forced me make the jump to intermediate. So, I feel a bit more qualified then some...
Well, winning two state titles in the 50 novice... they forced me make the jump to intermediate. So, I feel a bit more qualified then some of you. Just sayin’.
Ingjr1 wrote:
crowe660 wrote:
What is he... I mean I've never heard of him. 🤔
MyBobbym
2/1/2021 1:49pm
twotwosix wrote:
Go F*ck yourself for that quote bud. CC doesn't deserve some dumbass comment like that from you.
Or anybody for that matter.
NITRODOG
Fantasy
1338th
2/1/2021 2:04pm
This is the best possible thing that could have happened to Dean Wilson.

Post a reply to: Christian Craig - Dohhhh!

The Latest