2008 KTM 200 XC
2017 KTM 250 SX
2019 CRF250R
Current: 2021 YZ250F

1/30/2021 8:23 PM

Yea he didn’t want to get beat by a kid 13 years younger than him haha

|

1/30/2021 8:26 PM

Wasn’t clear to me if he got hooked to Lawrence’s bike. Pushing you comp wide is normal, didn’t understand why the high side into the haybale.

|

1/30/2021 8:28 PM

I like aggressive racing but that appeared to be a bit dirty. Don't know if the bikes somehow got tangled but from what I saw he took Jett way too wide and fked them both.

If that was Forkner everyone here would be blowing this place up saying he was being a punk and deserved what he got. Curious what the response to Craig will be....

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/30/2021 8:29 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/30/2021 8:29 PM

To me it appeared that he lost his balance when he was blocking him. Was trying to ride it out and got into the tough block.

|

1/30/2021 8:33 PM

Jett said the bikes got hooked together...

|

1/30/2021 8:40 PM

DonM wrote:

Jett said the bikes got hooked together...

What would he know about it?! 🤣

|

1/30/2021 8:57 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

Wasn’t clear to me if he got hooked to Lawrence’s bike. Pushing you comp wide is normal, didn’t understand why the high side into the haybale.

He nose wheelied and had the rear brake locked up as he took him wide. Looked to me like he just came in hot trying to take Jett wide and just couldn't stop. They got tangled up and both went down. Just a racing incident. Hard racing with some rubbing, but nothing dirty. I just think Craig made a mistake when he was trying to keep his position on the track.

|

1/30/2021 9:07 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

He nose wheelied and had the rear brake locked up as he took him wide. Looked to me like he just came in hot trying to take Jett wide and just couldn't stop. They got tangled up and both went down. Just a racing incident. Hard racing with some rubbing, but nothing dirty. I just think Craig made a mistake when he was trying to keep his position on the track.

That's exactly what happened but Craig should have been a little more patient when choosing his pass...or if he cant pass Jett then settle for the position and the points it pays.

He lost a bunch and most likely the title as tonight. It aint over and I can't see him running it in on Colt to claw some points back.

A bit off topic but to me this East Coast series looks to be a bit thin on competition. Forkner and Hamshire out, Volland is out, that just leaves 4 guys that could win a main.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

1/30/2021 9:08 PM

CPR wrote:

What would he know about it?! 🤣

Jett must have checked Vital to find out what happened! Ha

|

1/30/2021 9:11 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

That's exactly what happened but Craig should have been a little more patient when choosing his pass...or if he cant pass Jett then settle for the position and the points it pays.

He lost a bunch and most likely the title as tonight. It aint over and I can't see him running it in on Colt to claw some points back.

A bit off topic but to me this East Coast series looks to be a bit thin on competition. Forkner and Hamshire out, Volland is out, that just leaves 4 guys that could win a main.

He wasn’t passing, he was trying to keep from getting passed.

Title is far from over, but it was a dumb move none the less....

|

1/30/2021 9:24 PM

Crafty move by the veteran.

|

1/30/2021 9:24 PM

He was definitely protecting his position at all costs. That was just Good hard racing with a hint of a mistake.

|

GP740
Since 1987

1/30/2021 9:25 PM

Lawrence got back on the track (in the middle of a whoop section, I might add) as soon as possible. Craig, however, simply accelerated down the side of the track all the way to the final corner. I like Craig, but that should not be acceptable.

|

1/30/2021 9:29 PM

Looked to me like his back end got a little out of shape when he clipped the lip on landing and the rest unfolded from that.

|

1/30/2021 9:34 PM

Craig was dropping anchor to Nichols and then the new kid caught him on the second to last section. He lost his mind, tried to block, and failed. Bonehead move no matter how you slice it.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

1/30/2021 10:27 PM

Jett crybaby needs to grow a pair and grow up. Mommy won’t always be there

|

2021 KTM 350sx
2016 KTM 150sx
1987 CR 250r

1/30/2021 10:33 PM

PBRvince wrote:

What?

|

1/30/2021 10:36 PM

PBRvince wrote:

shiftmx_22 wrote:

What?

What?

|

2021 KTM 350sx
2016 KTM 150sx
1987 CR 250r

1/30/2021 10:39 PM

PBRvince wrote:

Photo
|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

1/30/2021 10:48 PM

Photo
|

2021 KTM 350sx
2016 KTM 150sx
1987 CR 250r

1/30/2021 11:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2021 1:51 AM

Must be tough getting passed on the outside by a 17 year old kid on your last years bike that is supposed to be worse than your current bike.

Btw, Jett was 15 seconds off Craig with 11 minutes left with traffic ahead of him. Just sayin.

|

1/30/2021 11:19 PM

KurtJ99 wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

Boomslang wrote:

Vohland wasn't in contention for a Win this year anyway.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

1/30/2021 11:51 PM

876moto wrote:

To me it appeared that he lost his balance when he was blocking him. Was trying to ride it out and got into the tough block.

^^^^ This is what I saw too.

Tough break for Craig.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

1/30/2021 11:54 PM

PBRvince wrote:

I don't use the thumb down feature.

...I prefer to use words.

What a dumbass comment.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

1/30/2021 11:56 PM

It was a desperate move, not a dirty one..

|

1/31/2021 12:14 AM

im not too sure what Christian will be more pissed with, the dumb ass move in the corner, or losing 10 seconds to Jet in about 6 laps,

|

1/31/2021 12:34 AM

Tumic wrote:

It was a desperate move, not a dirty one..

And poorly executed at that.

|