Anderson DQ?

cable
1/21/2017 8:42pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I m a big Anderson fan and I can't stand Friese bitch ass, but that was not Friese fault. Same as Stewart and Dungey incident last...
I m a big Anderson fan and I can't stand Friese bitch ass, but that was not Friese fault. Same as Stewart and Dungey incident last year. Turn down that hard, at that level, someone's gonna be there.
RG1 wrote:
I agree, Anderson turned down hard in that turn, which is always risky in traffic. Friese over committed though. I just think it's funny that Anderson...
I agree, Anderson turned down hard in that turn, which is always risky in traffic. Friese over committed though. I just think it's funny that Anderson freaked out after being taken out, and he has no problem doing it to someone else
When you apply for a pro license it states that you are responsible for your mechanics actions.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
1/21/2017 8:43pm
Shittest sport, what kind of call is that.. Pathetic
rucka356
1/21/2017 8:43pm
You don't see guys get kicked out for that in several stick and ball sports...... That's part of the show, let them do what they want, doesn't the AMA want new viewers. How about we let the good times roll!!

The Shop

1/21/2017 8:45pm
MotoX85 wrote:
I m a big Anderson fan and I can't stand Friese bitch ass, but that was not Friese fault. Same as Stewart and Dungey incident last...
I m a big Anderson fan and I can't stand Friese bitch ass, but that was not Friese fault. Same as Stewart and Dungey incident last year. Turn down that hard, at that level, someone's gonna be there.
RG1 wrote:
I agree, Anderson turned down hard in that turn, which is always risky in traffic. Friese over committed though. I just think it's funny that Anderson...
I agree, Anderson turned down hard in that turn, which is always risky in traffic. Friese over committed though. I just think it's funny that Anderson freaked out after being taken out, and he has no problem doing it to someone else
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
JRT812
1/21/2017 8:49pm
MotoX85 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The only thing that stood out to me from the quote is Friese is a bitch ass
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
1/21/2017 8:50pm
Friese is an idiot, but Anderson has to know better than that.
Chugger
1/21/2017 8:50pm
rucka356 wrote:
You don't see guys get kicked out for that in several stick and ball sports...... That's part of the show, let them do what they want...
You don't see guys get kicked out for that in several stick and ball sports...... That's part of the show, let them do what they want, doesn't the AMA want new viewers. How about we let the good times roll!!
You don't see them kick mma fighters out for choking out an opponent but If you go down the old folks home and try and pull that move on of the old timers you'll sure be in the shit. That would liven the place up though and give them something to talk about for years (or days) to come. ........

Moral of the story....time and a place
rucka356
1/21/2017 8:56pm
Chugger wrote:
You don't see them kick mma fighters out for choking out an opponent but If you go down the old folks home and try and pull...
You don't see them kick mma fighters out for choking out an opponent but If you go down the old folks home and try and pull that move on of the old timers you'll sure be in the shit. That would liven the place up though and give them something to talk about for years (or days) to come. ........

Well i'm sure if Friese hadn't made a clean get away he would have done it on the track :-) I get what you are saying, i just don't think the punishment is appropriate for the action.
TDeath21
1/21/2017 8:58pm
First off, as much of a reputation as Friese has, this one isn't on him. You can't turn down that hard in traffic. Secondly, how can Anderson be that pissed off? He rides aggressive quite frequently himself. He still had the semi. Third of all, no way should he be disqualified for that. What Peick did to Friese? Yes. What Emig did to Larocco back in the day? Yes. What Tyler Evans frequently did? Yes. What Anderson did tonight? No.
Chugger
1/21/2017 9:11pm
Chugger wrote:
You don't see them kick mma fighters out for choking out an opponent but If you go down the old folks home and try and pull...

rucka356 wrote:
Well i'm sure if Friese hadn't made a clean get away he would have done it on the track :-) I get what you are saying...
Well i'm sure if Friese hadn't made a clean get away he would have done it on the track :-) I get what you are saying, i just don't think the punishment is appropriate for the action.
It's not really is it. Anderson didn't actually harm Friese, although it could've been nasty if after being struck he whiskyd down the tunnel and into the sunset with his mech hanging off the back like a sheet in the wind. Anderson also came off worst. However, if you're the ama the only real to police it is by having a strict policy of no psychical force allowed whatsoever. It should be?? simple then and everyone knows that if you go down that route you're out.

On the plus side, we'll be talking about this all week
Ted722
1/21/2017 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 9:30pm
"Aldon, sorry dude, grabbing a burger and shake."
1/21/2017 9:27pm
Am I missing something? Assuming that the incident is when Anderson made contact with Friese what exactly did Anderson do ? Looks like normal contact you see multiple times a week.
Skidaddle
1/21/2017 9:33pm
bh84 wrote:
Friese should be DQed as well. It's clear as day his mechanic shoved Ando off his bike. Isn't the rule that riders are responsible for their...
Friese should be DQed as well. It's clear as day his mechanic shoved Ando off his bike. Isn't the rule that riders are responsible for their pit crew?
Chugger wrote:
Self defence by proxy.
Thats what I saw.
Trav138
1/21/2017 9:51pm
TDeath21 wrote:
First off, as much of a reputation as Friese has, this one isn't on him. You can't turn down that hard in traffic. Secondly, how can...
First off, as much of a reputation as Friese has, this one isn't on him. You can't turn down that hard in traffic. Secondly, how can Anderson be that pissed off? He rides aggressive quite frequently himself. He still had the semi. Third of all, no way should he be disqualified for that. What Peick did to Friese? Yes. What Emig did to Larocco back in the day? Yes. What Tyler Evans frequently did? Yes. What Anderson did tonight? No.
Yes it doee seem kinda lame compared to some more famous moto drama over the years. Then i started thinking about it from Gallagers perspective. The tunnel incident could've gotten ugly, jeopardizing the safety of others. The tunnel is packed at that time, people everywhere, bikes, equipment, Just a bad place for anything like that, and cannot be tolerated and A DQ seems harsh but justified imo. To me Andersons persistence to keep it going cost him, and now look with Roczen out,
1/21/2017 11:46pm
That's the rules
Motodave15 wrote:
Friese should be responsible for his fucking mechanic as well, as he made him crash... that call is bullshit
That was always going to be the result, that's the rules. Nothing else to think about really, I like Anderson but it is racing, there's fuck all rules. You don't need to be smart to know that would happen.
hoots3pak
1/22/2017 1:28am
Cmon, it was a slap on the helmet. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Someone said give him the last gate pick. DQ him? That doesn't fit a slap on the helmet.

This isn't a violent attack, Anderson didn't go to his rig and start a Donnie Brooke. It wasn't even a punch. Are we that wusified that a slap on the helmet is grounds for a DQ.

They couldn't come up with a common sense solution? Cmon simpletons, it's a fricken slap on the helmet.

Sometimes You Go Down......
BobPA
1/22/2017 1:36am
TDeath21 wrote:
First off, as much of a reputation as Friese has, this one isn't on him. You can't turn down that hard in traffic. Secondly, how can...
Trav138 wrote:
Yes it doee seem kinda lame compared to some more famous moto drama over the years. Then i started thinking about it from Gallagers perspective. The...
Yes it doee seem kinda lame compared to some more famous moto drama over the years. Then i started thinking about it from Gallagers perspective. The tunnel incident could've gotten ugly, jeopardizing the safety of others. The tunnel is packed at that time, people everywhere, bikes, equipment, Just a bad place for anything like that, and cannot be tolerated and A DQ seems harsh but justified imo. To me Andersons persistence to keep it going cost him, and now look with Roczen out,
Bro I bet your safe space is huge

Post a reply to: Anderson DQ?

The Latest