And your 2022 WSX Champion is..

Mavetism
Edited Date/Time 10/25/2022 1:44am
Ken Roczen. Despite a flat tire in race 2 he got it done. Friese and Brayton sadly went down together in race 3.

Glad he got it.

Didn't want to spoiler people that can only watch the delayed broadcast.
|
22Ryann
Fantasy
4080th
10/22/2022 3:52am
Brayton stoked on getting Friesed lol
KONG 2
10/22/2022 3:52am
Man, there was so much at stake the suspense was almost unbearable!
Laughing
Hegz
10/22/2022 3:53am
KONG 2 wrote:
Laughing
go away
jaun
10/22/2022 4:03am
22Ryann wrote:
Brayton stoked on getting Friesed lol
Yeah his interview was all time, fuck Friese

The Shop

Richy
10/22/2022 5:25am Edited Date/Time 10/22/2022 5:27am
I'm as excited to see Brayton shit-talk Freise (I'm sure it's a fair assessment) as I am to watch the races. Disappointed Brayton ended up getting dropped by him.

Freise does look pretty damn fast recently though, if he can calm down and use his head a little more he'll be a really solid rider.

Good to hear Roczen got it done, I respect the guy no question but I wouldn't call myself a Roczen fan, but he needed a pick-me-up and hopefully this gives him a confidence boost and he can be strong in the US next season.
resetjet
10/22/2022 5:41am
What a circus. It occured to me that this model will never work as we want to watch live races. I am not getting up at 3am to watch.
10/22/2022 5:47am
resetjet wrote:
What a circus. It occured to me that this model will never work as we want to watch live races. I am not getting up at...
What a circus. It occured to me that this model will never work as we want to watch live races. I am not getting up at 3am to watch.
Welcome to watching SX as a international viewer.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
10/22/2022 5:53am Edited Date/Time 10/22/2022 5:55am
resetjet wrote:
What a circus. It occured to me that this model will never work as we want to watch live races. I am not getting up at...
"Nothing can be successful without me being the target demographic!"

Who would've thought that a race in Australia didn't plan their schedule around when someone in America would find it convenient to watch.
Mavetism
10/22/2022 5:55am
resetjet wrote:
I guess you never watched stuff like mxgp, F1 or motogp before?
RaceFace58
10/22/2022 6:16am
Everyone on team MCR: “Ok guys, you’re 1-2 just don’t do anything stupid if you’re near each other on the track”.

Vince Friese: “But I’m Vince Friese!”

Unreal.
ddog558
10/22/2022 6:34am
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...congrats on your "Championship"..🤣
10/22/2022 7:18am
Mavetism wrote:
Ken Roczen. Despite a flat tire in race 2 he got it done. Friese and Brayton sadly went down together in race 3. Glad he got...
Ken Roczen. Despite a flat tire in race 2 he got it done. Friese and Brayton sadly went down together in race 3.

Glad he got it.

Didn't want to spoiler people that can only watch the delayed broadcast.
What a cliffhanger. I can only imagine how much money changed hands in Vegas over this.
three9zero
10/22/2022 7:50am
resetjet wrote:
Try sending a kind letter to the people of Australia. Ask them to run the race at a time that is convenient for you.....Should work no?
10/22/2022 8:13am
Ken Roczen finally has his world supercross championship he will always he called a world supercross champion now like RC Emig Tomac Webb Dungey and all the other greats . Which I roll my eyes at because this was a two race series with barley and real competition

greg570
10/22/2022 8:18am
Ken Roczen finally has his world supercross championship he will always he called a world supercross champion now like RC Emig Tomac Webb Dungey and all...
Ken Roczen finally has his world supercross championship he will always he called a world supercross champion now like RC Emig Tomac Webb Dungey and all the other greats . Which I roll my eyes at because this was a two race series with barley and real competition

Yeah i know, i feels like winning mxdn against a bunch of second tier mxgp riders...
10/22/2022 8:51am
Ken Roczen finally has his world supercross championship he will always he called a world supercross champion now like RC Emig Tomac Webb Dungey and all...

I look at this picture and see a guy who is happy, who just won a bunch of money, who got some great exposure.

We the fans got to watch a little racing in the off season. It's obvious to core fans that this was not a massive series, but I don't understand how anyone can put a negative spin on this and crap on someone's accomplishments.
10/22/2022 9:13am
KONG 2 wrote:
Laughing
Where is Kong 1?Will Kong 3 be as stupid as Kong 1+2?
Putain,si tu n‘aimes pas,alors regardes plus et casse pas les couilles aux autres,merci!
davistld01
10/22/2022 9:14am Edited Date/Time 10/22/2022 9:14am

I look at this picture and see a guy who is happy, who just won a bunch of money, who got some great exposure. We the...
I look at this picture and see a guy who is happy, who just won a bunch of money, who got some great exposure.

We the fans got to watch a little racing in the off season. It's obvious to core fans that this was not a massive series, but I don't understand how anyone can put a negative spin on this and crap on someone's accomplishments.
Yep. KR just boosted his marketable positioning for a ride next year. Like him or not...the guy knows how to sell his brand.
tomlopez
10/22/2022 9:42am
I know this makes me sound like a stick in the mud, but the suspense and excitement that is trying to be built up around this is kinda awkward. Is anyone supposed to feel genuinely pumped for Roczen to win a two-round "title" over Vince freakin Friese?
GPrider
10/22/2022 9:49am

greg570 wrote:
Yeah i know, i feels like winning mxdn against a bunch of second tier mxgp riders...
Where is SVK? a neighborhood in Tijuana?
aeffertz
10/22/2022 9:50am
davistld01 wrote:
Yep. KR just boosted his marketable positioning for a ride next year. Like him or not...the guy knows how to sell his brand.
If you think this will raise his price for a ride in the US next year, I think you’d be mistaken. I don’t think this moves the needle for any factory team in the US. Roczen already has a huge name/brand and the factory teams have all but shunned this series.
10/22/2022 10:03am

The smile of a guy who just got to travel with his family, spin a couple of laps under the lights, and make out with a cool $1,000,000.
greg570
10/22/2022 10:13am

greg570 wrote:
GPrider wrote:
Where is SVK? a neighborhood in Tijuana?
I would tell you but americans and geography you know....
yota
10/22/2022 10:24am
so roczen is world champion of supercross...or is it champion of world supercross?
resetjet
10/22/2022 10:29am
resetjet wrote:
three9zero wrote:
Try sending a kind letter to the people of Australia. Ask them to run the race at a time that is convenient for you.....Should work no?
They have an aus series. I am sure wsx works for alot of people. I am also sure that those of is who like live racing it doesnt work. I am looking foward to the combined mx sx programming coming up on a real platform. You have to realize that $$ come from butts in seats but more from tv packages and sponsors getting exposure. Let me go pitch this to brand x. I need you as a sponsor of our race program, its on on some obscure platform at 3am. Good luck with that.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
10/22/2022 11:24am
resetjet wrote:
three9zero wrote:
resetjet wrote:
They have an aus series. I am sure wsx works for alot of people. I am also sure that those of is who like live racing...
They have an aus series. I am sure wsx works for alot of people. I am also sure that those of is who like live racing it doesnt work. I am looking foward to the combined mx sx programming coming up on a real platform. You have to realize that $$ come from butts in seats but more from tv packages and sponsors getting exposure. Let me go pitch this to brand x. I need you as a sponsor of our race program, its on on some obscure platform at 3am. Good luck with that.
How can soccer and F1 be so popular when they aren't on prime time in the states?
DonM
10/22/2022 11:29am
The team with all their championship #1 t-shirts was a bit much....why they feel the need to cram this "world championship" down our throats is beyond me...At this point it was just two off season races....They would be much further ahead with a fan base if they weren't trying so hard to "make" this two race series a world championship...
10/22/2022 11:30am

greg570 wrote:
lol are you kidding me?
10/22/2022 11:38am
Championship. LOL. Ok. Whatever you say, I guess. I just watched it on YouTube. Ralph & Jeff sure tried to hype it up to the point of satirical parody. This would have been better if it was pushed as an exhibition and pilot to the WSX.

I am unfortunately convinced the US SMX series will be light years ahead of WSX and will stay there till the end of time. And I say that as one who was super hopeful for WSX.

And I honestly can’t believe someone decided to run the goofy and almost unwatchable fender cams a second time. That says it all. Lol.

What a battle of attrition though between Roczen and Friese! It is right up there with Tomac and Sexton! And according to Jeff & Ralph, means just as much!

Ok. I’m done bitching. I admit it. But this was silly,

/PEACE

Post a reply to: And your 2022 WSX Champion is..

The Latest