And the rain begins now..........

BAD10
Hitting hard right now and looks just as bad for Saturday. Hope the teams are stocked up with duct tape and foam. I'll be watching from the couch.............
|
clinthadwin
1/31/2019 2:34pm
BAD10 wrote:
Hitting hard right now and looks just as bad for Saturday. Hope the teams are stocked up with duct tape and foam. I'll be watching from...
Hitting hard right now and looks just as bad for Saturday. Hope the teams are stocked up with duct tape and foam. I'll be watching from the couch.............
Me too...had my tickets and everything. I was debating going...but I think I'm good on sitting in the rain for 4 hours.

That thunder is crazy though!
FeetUp
1/31/2019 3:18pm
Wonder if the riders will opt out of a sight lap, like they did at A1 when it rained.

Several riders said post race that it was slipperier then they thought (when pressed about their first lap/corner crash).

I understand that they don't want to get themselves/tires muddy, but come on it's a dirt bike race. And what ever start straight time they will lose with muddy tires, they should surely make up by not crashing on the first lap. Just saying
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
1/31/2019 3:18pm
Guess i better go pick Aaron Plessinger in fantasy then break my computer before i get a chance to change my mind.

Post a reply to: And the rain begins now..........

The Latest