Anahiem 1

mxjordy127
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 4:25pm
predictions anybody ??? Anybody that will be surprising ???
|
mxjordy127
1/3/2008 10:08am
You mean for second place, right ?
I dont know there a lot of riders who look like they can win rite now
mumbles
Fantasy
842nd
1/3/2008 10:26am
If it's muddy like it looks like it will be, I think Stewart will have some issues and I think the veteran Ferry will come through with his first SX win (yea, I know sounds crazy..). The Lites I see Dungey winning if its muddy and grant if it's dry. Grant is way due for a win and I think this is a do or die season for him.
Mike Bierman
1/3/2008 11:02am
mumbles wrote:
If it's muddy like it looks like it will be, I think Stewart will have some issues and I think the veteran Ferry will come through...
If it's muddy like it looks like it will be, I think Stewart will have some issues and I think the veteran Ferry will come through with his first SX win (yea, I know sounds crazy..). The Lites I see Dungey winning if its muddy and grant if it's dry. Grant is way due for a win and I think this is a do or die season for him.
There is a 100% chance of rain, according to the local weather. So, that being said, mud, is the great equalizer...And, for me, all bets are off, I will just sit back, and watch an awesome race without prediction.

Side note...the Stadium says you can bring in a normal sized umbrella. I asked what was normal size, I asked for demensions, all the snotty woman, could say was normal.

Is a Motocross umbrella normal, do I need a Sponge Bob, or Barbie, umbrella ?

It's 2008, what the hell does normal mean ?

I beg all to flood the stadium with calls to find out 714-940-2000

The Shop

mxjordy127
1/3/2008 1:28pm
mumbles wrote:
If it's muddy like it looks like it will be, I think Stewart will have some issues and I think the veteran Ferry will come through...
There is a 100% chance of rain, according to the local weather. So, that being said, mud, is the great equalizer...And, for me, all bets are...
There is a 100% chance of rain, according to the local weather. So, that being said, mud, is the great equalizer...And, for me, all bets are off, I will just sit back, and watch an awesome race without prediction.

Side note...the Stadium says you can bring in a normal sized umbrella. I asked what was normal size, I asked for demensions, all the snotty woman, could say was normal.

just get a oe of those you wear as a hat there now you dont have to hassel with and umbrella in your hands
Mike Bierman
1/3/2008 7:32pm
mumbles wrote:
There is a 100% chance of rain, according to the local weather. So, that being said, mud, is the great equalizer...And, for me, all bets are...

mxjordy127 wrote:
just get a oe of those you wear as a hat there now you dont have to hassel with and umbrella in your hands
...if I could just find the local umbrella hat store, hmm ?
Mike Bierman
1/3/2008 7:34pm
mumbles wrote:

mxjordy127 wrote:
...if I could just find the local umbrella hat store, hmm ?

Plus...I'd kinda' like to keep rain off my huge body as well, not just my head.
jtomasik
1/5/2008 2:02am
Predictions? It's going to be a lot of waiting in lines, followed by extremely loud and annoying announcers, then a bunch of guys barely rolling the jumps in the mud.

Oh, Villo's gonna be there, so maybe that's a surprise.
Mike Bierman
1/5/2008 7:16am
jtomasik wrote:
Predictions? It's going to be a lot of waiting in lines, followed by extremely loud and annoying announcers, then a bunch of guys barely rolling the...
Predictions? It's going to be a lot of waiting in lines, followed by extremely loud and annoying announcers, then a bunch of guys barely rolling the jumps in the mud.

Oh, Villo's gonna be there, so maybe that's a surprise.
Villopoto, is here, but only as a spectator !

Being among the long lines, loud announcers, and a bunch of guys rolling around, is 100% better than being anywhere else.

See all the real racers there !

Post a reply to: Anahiem 1

The Latest