Anaheim Stadium Question

HuskyEd
Went to MEC this last year and Sam Boyd Stadium implemented a change in policy regarding carrying in backpacks. Sam Boyd Stadium policy:

Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar). Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bags.

Just read the Anaheim Stadium policy and it says:

Any style of bag that measures 16" by 16" by 8" or smaller will be permitted inside Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

All bags exceeding these dimensions will not be allowed inside the facility.

All guests upon entry will walk through a metal detector at the gates.

The items that can stay on your person: Belts, coins, wallet, watches and jewelry, shoes, jackets

These items will need to be removed: Cell phones, cameras, sunglass cases

Hard-sided coolers are not allowed inside Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

All bags that meet the size guidelines will be subject to search prior to entry into Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
There are no bag storage facilities outside of Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Bags that do not meet our size guidelines or refuse to be searched cannot be stored or watched by Angel Stadium of Anaheim staff.

No weapons are allowed inside Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

Only factory sealed plastic bottles with water, flavored water or sports drinks up to one liter in size, are permitted inside Angel Stadium of Anaheim.

Are policies only for Angel games or for all stadium events? In years past I usually have taken in a backpack.
|
bball35
1/4/2018 9:50am
Idk about Angel Stadium, but I know stadiums here in the southeast keep policy the same for all events.
jrrundle
1/4/2018 10:58am
I think football stadiums are different from baseball. Anahiem is a baseball stadium so I don't think it falls under the NFL clear bag rule.

Post a reply to: Anaheim Stadium Question

The Latest