Anaheim "In/out" rules

Detroit Dick
This year will be the first time we'll be getting to A1 early enough for practice/pit party. Wondering what the "In/out" rules are....can we go in/out of stadium during practice? or do we have to stay in once we're in? What about Pit Party...can we leave, then re-enter? Wanna stash cool-weather clothes/dinner in trunk of car and go out to it before the night show. I say this every year, but damn I'm psyched for tonite! ....count-down to obligatory comments regarding DD's need for help with the old in and out....3,2,1..
|
VilloFan951
1/6/2018 7:53am
If it’s the same as last year I think you allowed 1 re entry into the stadium during the day and the pits as long as u have ur hand stamped u should be good to come and go as you want. I will find out as soon as I get there lol I could be wrong about the in n out part of the stadium since they like to make it difficult each year lol. Have fun
1/6/2018 8:04am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2018 8:05am
The past 2 times I've gone, I was able to move freely between the pit party and stadium. The pits entry is considered "Inside the gates" because you have to walk through the entry lines/initial security check in order to gain entry to it.

Post a reply to: Anaheim "In/out" rules

The Latest