Glendale SX Track

Speeddemon73
Edited Date/Time 1/29/2018 5:04am
To the track crew...BRAVO!!! That was a great track for the guys to race on. Finally, a return to old school rhythm sections that offered different combinations and mistakes. Not just a track with each section basically the same rhythm. If they build more technical tracks like this one, it will make the racing much more enjoyable to watch. What did you guys think?
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/29/2018 6:21am
Glendale/Phoenix is always great for racing since they moved it to the Cardinals stadium. The whole venue is just great.
The stadium has a section at the south end of the stadium where there are normally removable bleachers and area behind it where the players hang out after football games. That area adds more space for the track designers to work with when compared to normal football and baseball stadiums. This leads to longer lap times, longer starts, longer whoops sections, and better rhythm sections. It's amazing what just a little more space can do for track design. The only complaint I had was the finish line jump was in a bad spot for spectators and it was kind of dark back in that section(not good lighting). The rest of it was awesome. Love going to the races there. Last year we went to St Louis and I came away thinking, "Man this just isn't anywhere near the same as Phoenix".
kkawboy14
1/29/2018 6:24am
The complaint I have is that kawasaki didn’t win the 250s
JW381
1/29/2018 6:26am
Loved the track!

Post a reply to: Glendale SX Track

The Latest