Anaheim 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
crowe176
1/18/2020 6:08pm
They really need to figure out a solution to the picture in picture/split screen they're using. It's stupid and they're wasting more than half the screen with nothing..
MXWebmaster
1/18/2020 6:12pm
crowe176 wrote:
They really need to figure out a solution to the picture in picture/split screen they're using. It's stupid and they're wasting more than half the screen...
They really need to figure out a solution to the picture in picture/split screen they're using. It's stupid and they're wasting more than half the screen with nothing..
Say what? Worked great during the practice sessions. No complaints here.

The Shop

1/18/2020 6:15pm
brlatm wrote:
Feld must be a bunch of Methwhore pussies, let the big dogs eat, don't tame that shit down.
That'd be one helluva band name
hamncheeze
1/18/2020 6:23pm
Leedle wrote:
They're taming the whoops down a lot.
Damn, I was hoping for some real whoops (TM) tonight. Guess I'll put Clout back on my 250 team.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/18/2020 6:26pm
Deja New wrote:
Mav totally non race related we want to come to Canada not this Xmas but next show the kids a white one can I hit you...
Mav totally non race related we want to come to Canada not this Xmas but next show the kids a white one can I hit you up for some info on where and what’s best to do?
Yeah, no problem. Click on my name and send me a message whenever.
hamncheeze
1/18/2020 6:34pm
Deja New wrote:
Mav totally non race related we want to come to Canada not this Xmas but next show the kids a white one can I hit you...
Mav totally non race related we want to come to Canada not this Xmas but next show the kids a white one can I hit you up for some info on where and what’s best to do?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If you're heading to Western Canada feel free to hit me up for info, I've lived all of my 51 years in Alberta and BC.
str8line
1/18/2020 6:34pm
crowe176 wrote:
They really need to figure out a solution to the picture in picture/split screen they're using. It's stupid and they're wasting more than half the screen...

Every time I see that I think of my 25" TV in 1993 that I thought was so big and thank god for technology even though I'm basically back to a 25" because of these dumbasses.
Deja New
1/18/2020 6:41pm
Deja New wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Thanks Mav. No emails from vital for a while now it in spam or junk either.
Deja New
1/18/2020 6:42pm
Deja New wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
hamncheeze wrote:
If you're heading to Western Canada feel free to hit me up for info, I've lived all of my 51 years in Alberta and BC.
Thanks mate will do Smile
mx617
1/18/2020 6:45pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I'm too scared of the whoops to take Luke Clout in Pulp Fantasy tonight. I wonder if they will roll them down a bit?? Aargh I...
I'm too scared of the whoops to take Luke Clout in Pulp Fantasy tonight. I wonder if they will roll them down a bit?? Aargh I hate this game.
This is my first year playing it, and so far I'm not super excited. Find myself spending more time staring at my phone than watching. Seems to take away from just being in the moment.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/18/2020 6:48pm
Deja New wrote:
Make sure you have the right email address set in your Vital MX profile. That could be the problem.

If it's the right one, I don't know why you're not receiving messages/emails.

Myself, I have notifications turned on, but don't receive any of them. I do get messages though. System is fucked.
adjentleman
Fantasy
958th
1/18/2020 6:49pm
hamncheeze wrote:
I'm too scared of the whoops to take Luke Clout in Pulp Fantasy tonight. I wonder if they will roll them down a bit?? Aargh I...
I'm too scared of the whoops to take Luke Clout in Pulp Fantasy tonight. I wonder if they will roll them down a bit?? Aargh I hate this game.
mx617 wrote:
This is my first year playing it, and so far I'm not super excited. Find myself spending more time staring at my phone than watching. Seems...
This is my first year playing it, and so far I'm not super excited. Find myself spending more time staring at my phone than watching. Seems to take away from just being in the moment.
Dude pick your team and put the phone down. You cant change your picks once the race starts, so enjoy the racing and you'll get what you get. It's just a fun little game and that's all its meant to be.
Deja New
1/18/2020 6:51pm
Deja New wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Make sure you have the right email address set in your Vital MX profile. That could be the problem. If it's the right one, I don't...
Make sure you have the right email address set in your Vital MX profile. That could be the problem.

If it's the right one, I don't know why you're not receiving messages/emails.

Myself, I have notifications turned on, but don't receive any of them. I do get messages though. System is fucked.
I’ve got it all turned on last mail was on the 17th weird just stopped working. I sent a friend request through.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/18/2020 6:54pm

1 of the Pulp experts,
I can't tell who is who by the pics.
But 1 of them has still had Leib picked, doesn't seem like a very expert pick Considering he isn't racing.
hamncheeze
1/18/2020 6:58pm
Tarz483 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/01/18/398880/s1200_Screenshot_20200118_205122_Chrome.jpg[/img] 1 of the Pulp experts, I can't tell who is who by the pics. But 1 of them has still had Leib picked, doesn't seem...

1 of the Pulp experts,
I can't tell who is who by the pics.
But 1 of them has still had Leib picked, doesn't seem like a very expert pick Considering he isn't racing.
I think that's Dan Truman, he's Reed's man-friend/manager/mechanic/gopher/whipping boy. He's probably helping Ben change forks and a linkage before opening ceremonies.
seventeen
1/18/2020 6:58pm
kiwifan wrote:
Interesting that 3rd week in row (correct me if I am wrong) that AC has trumped ET
And everyone else...or do you just hate on Eli? If you do that is ok...but own it.
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
1/18/2020 6:59pm
If they are Gonna tame the whoops way down than why make them do timed Qualifying on them Big?

Post a reply to: Anaheim 2 Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest