Anaheim 2 SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
mx617
1/19/2019 3:07pm
On an actual dirt bike related note, what's up with the dirt? Especially the start straight looks like it's full on plastic pieces or something. Doesn't look like rocks or tear offs I don't think
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/19/2019 3:10pm
flap wrote:
Heres a little phone clip of how bad RDL is on Supercrosslive.tv for those of us who have to use it (and have paid for it)...
Heres a little phone clip of how bad RDL is on Supercrosslive.tv for those of us who have to use it (and have paid for it) today.

A1 was blurry but not too bad, last weekend was very good, A2 is the worst i've seen it in the past 5 years. I don't think i've ever had to turn it off and not watch it due to quality issues but this is literally unwatchable, getting all twitchy over here haha..

For comparison (for all the "its on your end" comments) i recorded a few laps of RDL and then switched over to Netflix and then to youtube and back to RDL.. It's pretty bad. Just saying.

(Edit: PS - I love RDL and hate to complain. But this is just too much haha)
-MAVERICK- wrote:
If everyone is experiencing the same thing I'm glad I didn't part with my $200.

That absolutely blows.
mx617 wrote:
Last week was actually pretty good I thought. Had to cast it the right way but once that was sorted we were golden
But there's no reason why it shouldn't always be flawless. If you have good internet speed it shouldn't be happening.

Maybe they'll address the problems. I know with Cleeng they were always saying it was on the user's end. Maybe for the occasional user but when you have a whole bunch of people experiencing the same thing, highly doubt it's on the user's end.

Hopefully things get fixed for the guys that paid for it.
mx617
1/19/2019 3:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
But there's no reason why it shouldn't always be flawless. If you have good internet speed it shouldn't be happening. Maybe they'll address the problems. I...
But there's no reason why it shouldn't always be flawless. If you have good internet speed it shouldn't be happening.

Maybe they'll address the problems. I know with Cleeng they were always saying it was on the user's end. Maybe for the occasional user but when you have a whole bunch of people experiencing the same thing, highly doubt it's on the user's end.

You're absolutely right. The tech is pretty well established at this point. Competent production and proper investment should be a slam dunk.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/19/2019 3:17pm
450 A Qualifying 2:

The Shop

KB221
1/19/2019 3:18pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
But there's no reason why it shouldn't always be flawless. If you have good internet speed it shouldn't be happening. Maybe they'll address the problems. I...

mx617 wrote:
You're absolutely right. The tech is pretty well established at this point. Competent production and proper investment should be a slam dunk.

I don't Think its me
150ripper
1/19/2019 3:19pm
This has probably been asked already, but will the LCQs be shown on the Gold stream??

Thanks!!
VasageXx
1/19/2019 3:20pm
God damn they piss me off with qualifying, they get excited and talk about the fastest and top guy's but they keep the camera on guy's sitting in 13th or guy's just rolling around not doing shit while the top dudes are flying around the track. so stupid.
mx617
1/19/2019 3:23pm
VasageXx wrote:
God damn they piss me off with qualifying, they get excited and talk about the fastest and top guy's but they keep the camera on guy's...
God damn they piss me off with qualifying, they get excited and talk about the fastest and top guy's but they keep the camera on guy's sitting in 13th or guy's just rolling around not doing shit while the top dudes are flying around the track. so stupid.
I wonder if it's the same camera guys as the night show? Or maybe they use the B team as a way too get them some practice?
1/19/2019 3:26pm
flap wrote:
Heres a little phone clip of how bad RDL is on Supercrosslive.tv for those of us who have to use it (and have paid for it)...
Heres a little phone clip of how bad RDL is on Supercrosslive.tv for those of us who have to use it (and have paid for it) today.

A1 was blurry but not too bad, last weekend was very good, A2 is the worst i've seen it in the past 5 years. I don't think i've ever had to turn it off and not watch it due to quality issues but this is literally unwatchable, getting all twitchy over here haha..

For comparison (for all the "its on your end" comments) i recorded a few laps of RDL and then switched over to Netflix and then to youtube and back to RDL.. It's pretty bad. Just saying.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That absolutely blows.
If you blink really slow it's not even noticeable. Silly
Helda
1/19/2019 3:26pm
flap wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

That absolutely blows.
Me to but I really want to watch and cant
flap
1/19/2019 3:29pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yeah that’s the weirdest part is how inconsistent it is. It’s always been that way but with this new release of the paid service and the big re branding, new network etc, you’d think that they would have spent a good amount of time and money into figuring out the issues. But it seems like it’s going to be a crapshoot from week to week this season too.

It’s a bummer for sure. And a tougher pill to swallow after paying for it, of course hehe.
ruy
1/19/2019 3:30pm
Question
1/19/2019 3:32pm
flap wrote:

In the buyer category, I am very rarely a early buyer or a pioneer (about 10% of consumers), I stand more in the follower or late buyer category (about 60% of consumers) because i hate paying for fashion or excessive prices while I know a couple years later it is usually 3 times more affordable. But here you really convinced me to wait until the solution is really stable Wink

One issue I noticed regarding mx streams is that usually the guys want to offer a 1080 or hd quality, but in the end it costs 3 to 10 times the money (like youthstream...) and often it doesn't work smoothly (like rdl). It is a pity because most of us would be ok with a 480 free stream (to not say some f... gopro or iphones!), and as the stream would be more watched, the brands sponsoring the show would fund it better. It is like the snake bitting its queue, because less people watch it and so get into the sport.

Also, maybe before selling the package, they could try it with a normal pc, not their quad core 32 go ram with 2 gforce video cards on their gamer pc Wink
GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/19/2019 3:32pm
450 B Qualifying 2:

Badd127
Fantasy
2195th
1/19/2019 3:33pm
RDL is terrible for me here in Sweden, watching on supercross live.
I have never complained about the "shit show" they called RDL, over the last few years, because it was free.
But now that I have paid $130 this is unacceptable.
Mx on nbc gold with tracks out in the middle of nowhere with perfect coverage! RDL in LA califonia, bloody embarrassing!
1/19/2019 3:33pm
Nah they mArketed as no commercials. Dc sort of endorsed it. So everyone jumped on board to pay $90. And it’s not exactly as “gold” as I was expecting from the marketing.

It’s srill ok. Not sure I’ll buy again next year. I get nbc sports on Hulu. So I’ll just watch it through there.
mx691
Fantasy
1185th
1/19/2019 3:36pm
I payed for A1 2018, hoping for the best. Never again.
Waiting for something tomorrow on dailymotion or whatever...
Say what you want about Luongo but at least mxgptv works awesome!
1/19/2019 3:36pm
NO WAY they will get my cash - i bought the whole mxgp season + mxdn for 80quid, they want more than that for sketchy as F supercross coverage, proper rip off job

i here the adverts are gone but you get a static screen, is that true?
1/19/2019 3:39pm
aeffertz wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/19/319222/s1200_31FE5119_597C_4738_98F9_11610DA8F21E.jpg[/img] Howdy y’all

Howdy y’all
ow i'm going to miss you today buddy, but have fun and we'll see you next week again same spot as usual?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
1/19/2019 3:45pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

mx617 wrote:
KB221 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/19/319231/s1200_speed.jpg[/img] I don't Think its me

I don't Think its me
crazy
fiber connection?
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
1/19/2019 3:46pm
I’m assuming the stream problems are just for international? I’ve been watching it on my fire tv in the US with no issues. I feel for those having issues, I know that’s frustrating especially when you’re paying for it.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/19/2019 3:46pm
450 C Qualifying 2:

GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/19/2019 3:48pm
250 Combined:

GD2
Fantasy
815th
1/19/2019 3:49pm
450 Combined:

Motofinne
1/19/2019 3:55pm
I can't believe that i was stupid enough to buy the package. Especially since we wont get a refund.
crowe176
1/19/2019 3:57pm
I bought the Gold pass today. RDL has been flawless and only got sketchy when I was loading or refreshing my other browser. I'm running it off my laptop through wifi hdmi'd to my tv.

Post a reply to: Anaheim 2 SX - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest