Animated Track Map

Track Details / Tickets
Entry Lists
Injury Report (Racer X)

Live Timing
Mobile Live Timing
Results

TV Schedule
Race Day Live Pre-Show LIVE on NBC Sports Gold and Video Pass at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on NBC Sports Gold and Video Pass at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on NBCSN at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern

U.S. fans can buy the NBC Sports Gold Pass here.
International and Canadian fans can buy the video pass here.

Schedule (Pacific Time):

Vital MX Homepage
Vital MX Instagram
Vital MX Twitter
Racer X Homepage
Racer X Twitter

|
SPODEBOY
1/2/2020 9:55pm
So since the pre race show starts at 4:30 now does this mean we won't get to see practice like the Race Day Live show in previous years?
kyle43mx
1/3/2020 6:21am
I realize it's still pretty early on the east coast right now but does anyone have details on the press conference today?
GD2
Fantasy
854th
1/3/2020 6:57am
SPODEBOY wrote:
So since the pre race show starts at 4:30 now does this mean we won't get to see practice like the Race Day Live show in...
So since the pre race show starts at 4:30 now does this mean we won't get to see practice like the Race Day Live show in previous years?
Sorry, that was a typo on my part. The qualifying livestream will start at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern.
1/4/2020 7:30am
Does anyone stream a1 like for free 🤣 I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and season free anyone stream a1 for free

The Shop

1/4/2020 10:26am Edited Date/Time 1/4/2020 10:26am
clerkin67 wrote:
Does anyone stream a1 like for free 🤣 I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and...
Does anyone stream a1 like for free 🤣 I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and season free anyone stream a1 for free
If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like abc, CBS, nbc, nbc sports, ect... Once downloaded, cast to tv from homepage then search nbc sports. Boom! SX on TV. Been doing this ever since they moved to NBC sports.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/4/2020 10:30am
If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like abc...
If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like abc, CBS, nbc, nbc sports, ect... Once downloaded, cast to tv from homepage then search nbc sports. Boom! SX on TV. Been doing this ever since they moved to NBC sports.
I had forgotten about Mobdro, so thanks. What's the picture quality like?

Being in Canada I refuse to pay for the supercrosslive.tv pass so I might have to rely on Mobdro for several rounds.
keinz
1/4/2020 11:32am
clerkin67 wrote:
Does anyone stream a1 like for free 🤣 I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and...
If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like abc...
Which Modobro?
ModobroPro, or ModobroIPTV?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/4/2020 11:36am
clerkin67 wrote:
keinz wrote:
Which Modobro?
St Ann More
1/4/2020 1:19pm
RDL not available unless you purchase the stream?
Benihana225
1/4/2020 1:41pm
keinz wrote:
Which Modobro?
-MAVERICK- wrote:
anyone else not able to find it? I downloaded the app and can find other channels but Ninja Warrior is on NBC
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
1/4/2020 1:50pm
anyone else not able to find it? I downloaded the app and can find other channels but Ninja Warrior is on NBC
Qualifying only plays on the NBC Sports Gold app. Should still see the racing tonight.
Wes_Brooks
1/4/2020 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/4/2020 5:36pm
clerkin67 wrote:
No NBC Sports found for me. Downloaded the app, sorted by alphabetical and also searched and there is no NBC?

*Found after going under the sports tab not channel tab.

Post a reply to: Anaheim 1 Supercross Links

The Latest