Animated Track Map

Track Details / Tickets
Entry Lists
Injury Report (Racer X)

Live Timing
Mobile Live Timing
Results

TV Schedule
Race Day Live Pre-Show LIVE on NBC Sports Gold and Video Pass at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on NBC Sports Gold and Video Pass at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on NBCSN at 7 PM Pacific, 10 PM Eastern

U.S. fans can buy the NBC Sports Gold Pass here.
International and Canadian fans can buy the video pass here.

Schedule (Pacific Time):
Photo
Photo

Vital MX Homepage
Vital MX Instagram
Vital MX Twitter
Racer X Homepage
Racer X Twitter

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/2/2020 9:55 PM

So since the pre race show starts at 4:30 now does this mean we won't get to see practice like the Race Day Live show in previous years?

|

1/3/2020 6:21 AM

I realize it's still pretty early on the east coast right now but does anyone have details on the press conference today?

|

1/3/2020 6:57 AM

SPODEBOY wrote:

So since the pre race show starts at 4:30 now does this mean we won't get to see practice like the Race Day Live show in ...more

Sorry, that was a typo on my part. The qualifying livestream will start at 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/4/2020 7:30 AM

Does anyone stream a1 like for free 🤣 I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and season free anyone stream a1 for free

|

1/4/2020 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2020 10:26 AM

clerkin67 wrote:

Does anyone stream a1 like for free I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and season ...more

If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like abc, CBS, nbc, nbc sports, ect... Once downloaded, cast to tv from homepage then search nbc sports. Boom! SX on TV. Been doing this ever since they moved to NBC sports.

|

1/4/2020 10:30 AM

Travis_Merriman wrote:

If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like ...more

I had forgotten about Mobdro, so thanks. What's the picture quality like?

Being in Canada I refuse to pay for the supercrosslive.tv pass so I might have to rely on Mobdro for several rounds.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/4/2020 11:32 AM

clerkin67 wrote:

Does anyone stream a1 like for free I’m in the uk and 130 steap as , I watched the downhill world cup ever race and season ...more

Travis_Merriman wrote:

If u have an Android (maybe iPhone as well) u can download "mobdro" from the web. It's an app that let's u watch channels like ...more

Which Modobro?
ModobroPro, or ModobroIPTV?

|

Power is nothing without control

1/4/2020 11:36 AM

clerkin67 wrote:

Travis_Merriman wrote:

keinz wrote:

Which Modobro?

https://www.mobdro.bz/

|

1/4/2020 1:19 PM

RDL not available unless you purchase the stream?

|

1/4/2020 1:41 PM

Travis_Merriman wrote:

keinz wrote:

Which Modobro?

anyone else not able to find it? I downloaded the app and can find other channels but Ninja Warrior is on NBC

|

1/4/2020 1:50 PM

Benihana225 wrote:

anyone else not able to find it? I downloaded the app and can find other channels but Ninja Warrior is on NBC

Qualifying only plays on the NBC Sports Gold app. Should still see the racing tonight.

|

1/4/2020 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2020 5:36 PM

clerkin67 wrote:

Travis_Merriman wrote:

No NBC Sports found for me. Downloaded the app, sorted by alphabetical and also searched and there is no NBC?

*Found after going under the sports tab not channel tab.

|