Anaheim 1 SX - Timed Practice Bench Racing

Related:
NewOldSchool
1/5/2019 6:06pm
Jimmy638 wrote:
Ouch, watching Cowboys game while race is getting ready. Allen hurns tib fib goes to shit. Anybody have the vid? Reminded me of Theismans broken leg....grrrr!
Dude that was brutal! Got to see it up close and in slow mo when they showed the replay, not good!
1/5/2019 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2019 6:07pm
Kbach wrote:
Trying to think back...have there ever been brothers in the same main? Hill bros were in mains on the same same night but 250/450 right? I'm...
Trying to think back...have there ever been brothers in the same main? Hill bros were in mains on the same same night but 250/450 right? I'm sure there's somebody obvious but can't think of it any right now.

Either way, it would be great to see Robbie and RJ make the main tonight.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I can’t think of anyone either. Maybe Ivan and Gio Tedesco? Either way, I’m stoked they both made it along with Deegan Vonlossberg. Our local boys...
I can’t think of anyone either. Maybe Ivan and Gio Tedesco? Either way, I’m stoked they both made it along with Deegan Vonlossberg. Our local boys are killing it tonight! Hope they can all make it in the main.
Back in 07 I believe both the allesi brothers and sipes brothers were in the same 250 main at St louis
Vohland brothers, 1st and 3rd, at Houston in the early 90's.
JJO741
Fantasy
3035th
1/5/2019 6:09pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
2018 Canadian 250 MX and SX champ. Had some good exposure last year during west coast SX on a Yamaha. He's only got got about a...
2018 Canadian 250 MX and SX champ.

Had some good exposure last year during west coast SX on a Yamaha.

He's only got got about a months worth of time on the new bike.

Racing for Red Bull Thor KTM Canada. He's got their full support. Racing the first 5 races and if things go well he'll do the remaining rounds.

Thanks Mav. I’ll keep an eye out for him more. He looked solid.
Drtbykr
1/5/2019 6:11pm
Saw their rigged up bus Tampa 09.

Everyone else, box vans.

The Shop

Jimmy638
1/5/2019 6:13pm
Jimmy638 wrote:
Ouch, watching Cowboys game while race is getting ready. Allen hurns tib fib goes to shit. Anybody have the vid? Reminded me of Theismans broken leg....grrrr!
Press516 wrote:
It was brutal... Foot going the wrong way.
Had it happen to me when I short landed a jump. My foot was pointing the wrong way.Woohoo i new it was broke so I hurried to pull my foot around and took my boot off as the pain settled in. still have the screws in but I did have the rod taken out. Yes I was a lot younger then...Haha
TDeath21
1/5/2019 6:14pm
Jimmy638 wrote:
Dude that was brutal! Got to see it up close and in slow mo when they showed the replay, not good!
Seattle is doing that intentionally I think. Two receivers in the first 8 minutes they fell on like that.
HippieLogger
mx617 wrote:
I didn't see that
vschaik141 wrote:
He put in a 54:770 that would have gave him a 5th place in quali but then like 2 or 3 minutes before the end of...
He put in a 54:770 that would have gave him a 5th place in quali but then like 2 or 3 minutes before the end of the session they removed it and he was back in 12th
Yeah, that was really odd.?
TDeath21
Jimmy638 wrote:
Press516 wrote:
It was brutal... Foot going the wrong way.
Jimmy638 wrote:
Had it happen to me when I short landed a jump. My foot was pointing the wrong way.:woohoo: i new it was broke so I hurried...
Had it happen to me when I short landed a jump. My foot was pointing the wrong way.Woohoo i new it was broke so I hurried to pull my foot around and took my boot off as the pain settled in. still have the screws in but I did have the rod taken out. Yes I was a lot younger then...Haha
Like after Langston cleaned out Alessi at Hangtown in 05.
1/5/2019 6:31pm
mx617 wrote:
I didn't see that
vschaik141 wrote:
He put in a 54:770 that would have gave him a 5th place in quali but then like 2 or 3 minutes before the end of...
He put in a 54:770 that would have gave him a 5th place in quali but then like 2 or 3 minutes before the end of the session they removed it and he was back in 12th
Yeah, that was really odd.?
He probably squirted down along side of the whoops like a lot were doing and getting in trouble for to have a breather and made up time, which wouldn't be hard for Marv.

Post a reply to: Anaheim 1 SX - Timed Practice Bench Racing

The Latest