Anaheim 1 SX - Night Show Discussion

Jmicmoto13
1/6/2018 10:33pm
Kkawi wrote:
Sorry but Webb is a bitch for throwing that whip in Roczens face. Roczen is the man for even getting back on a bike. Just a...
Sorry but Webb is a bitch for throwing that whip in Roczens face. Roczen is the man for even getting back on a bike. Just a badass performance and all around guy.

Have to agree. Was almost identical to when Barcia did that in ‘14 to Roczen. Immature and his result reinforced that. Guess he isn’t humbling anyone.
es337
1/6/2018 10:34pm
yak651 wrote:
Nice ride for Ken, I would've needed a change of pants (no Eli intended) after his "almost" get off. Man his hand looks like a fake...
Nice ride for Ken, I would've needed a change of pants (no Eli intended) after his "almost" get off.
Man his hand looks like a fake one on the podium holding that red bull can Sick
plowboy wrote:
I actually saw his hand and thought the same thing.
I noticed the fake hand too, it looked weird for sure
RG1
1/6/2018 10:35pm
Kkawi wrote:
Sorry but Webb is a bitch for throwing that whip in Roczens face. Roczen is the man for even getting back on a bike. Just a...
Sorry but Webb is a bitch for throwing that whip in Roczens face. Roczen is the man for even getting back on a bike. Just a badass performance and all around guy.

Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Have to agree. Was almost identical to when Barcia did that in ‘14 to Roczen. Immature and his result reinforced that. Guess he isn’t humbling anyone.
If anything he was humbled by Barcia
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
1/6/2018 10:36pm
Kkawi wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Webb is a cock. He has been for years.

The Shop

Crush
1/6/2018 10:37pm
Kkawi wrote:

Hate to admit it since I was a big fan, but I have to agree. Don’t know what is up with him or what he’s thinking...
Hate to admit it since I was a big fan, but I have to agree. Don’t know what is up with him or what he’s thinking. Not rooting for him anymore. Very disappointed....
Can't really be upset with a dude for retaliating to someone who called your Girl a hoe.

I mean, even if he's right, who wants to hear that? And if he didn't want to do something about it, what does that say about him to Roczen. You expect him to just take it?
Jmicmoto13
1/6/2018 10:38pm
Kkawi wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
If anything he was humbled by Barcia
X2
Mace-x
1/6/2018 10:39pm
Barcia Spanked Webb´s ass, come on, he´s a fill in rider and beated the super duper preparated factory rider cooper webb...
So happy for barcia, hope he can keep the ball rolling!
gym_jackets
1/6/2018 10:40pm
Crush wrote:
Can't really be upset with a dude for retaliating to someone who called your Girl a hoe. I mean, even if he's right, who wants to...
Can't really be upset with a dude for retaliating to someone who called your Girl a hoe.

I mean, even if he's right, who wants to hear that? And if he didn't want to do something about it, what does that say about him to Roczen. You expect him to just take it?
If he could ride faster than a "fill-in" or Roczen with his fake hand, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/6/2018 10:41pm
Crush wrote:
Fucking lots of people, including you "...once you get off the couch.." And, 15th is fine, especially with less than 4hrs prep time and by definition...
Fucking lots of people, including you "...once you get off the couch.."

And, 15th is fine, especially with less than 4hrs prep time and by definition he was better than 37 other dudes at A1... so you can blame what you want, douche.
Alex,Reed did fantastic for what he had to deal with.
I was surprised he didn't struggle to make the main.
I think he was questionable to a certain degree.
Glad to see him get points.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/6/2018 10:44pm
I'm still stoked, that was fucking awesome! I can't believe it's a whole week until the next round.AngryLaughing
Crush
1/6/2018 10:44pm
FastEddy wrote:
Alex,Reed did fantastic for what he had to deal with. I was surprised he didn't struggle to make the main. I think he was questionable to...
Alex,Reed did fantastic for what he had to deal with.
I was surprised he didn't struggle to make the main.
I think he was questionable to a certain degree.
Glad to see him get points.
Yeah it was totally fine! He quite possibly shouldn't even be cleared to ride medically speaking, he's old as fuck, on his own bike with zero or bugger all testing. Who was expecting a win? Not me.

Do I expect he'll get better. Yep, especially if he gets comfortable on the bike, talent doesn't go away because you're old or injured.
Crush
1/6/2018 10:46pm
If he could ride faster than a "fill-in" or Roczen with his fake hand, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
Ya that's probably true too. He actually looked pretty good except the whoops... he wasn't good in them on the smaller bike and it doesn't look like it is improving now.
Solli2208
1/6/2018 10:59pm
How can someone be so arrogant in his interviews right before A1, and saying that he is able to win Races and should be a Title Contender, and then get's his ass whooped like that. Started infront of Roczen and ended up 20 Seconds behind him on P10. Maybe Cooper Webb should go back Racing the the 250 Class.
1/6/2018 11:02pm
Solli2208 wrote:
How can someone be so arrogant in his interviews right before A1, and saying that he is able to win Races and should be a Title...
How can someone be so arrogant in his interviews right before A1, and saying that he is able to win Races and should be a Title Contender, and then get's his ass whooped like that. Started infront of Roczen and ended up 20 Seconds behind him on P10. Maybe Cooper Webb should go back Racing the the 250 Class.
Or maybe Yamaha should just put him on a 250 in the big boy class and see how he does.
rutsmash
1/6/2018 11:04pm
Mace-x wrote:
Barcia Spanked Webb´s ass, come on, he´s a fill in rider and beated the super duper preparated factory rider cooper webb... So happy for barcia, hope...
Barcia Spanked Webb´s ass, come on, he´s a fill in rider and beated the super duper preparated factory rider cooper webb...
So happy for barcia, hope he can keep the ball rolling!
Yeah, its not good for Webb. Barcia made the Yamaha look good tonight and Webb can't rely on "the bike sucks" excuse now. Like most of these guys, its probably just a mental thing with him that will not help the negotiations for his next ride.
Forty
1/6/2018 11:18pm
Pretty good A1. Not the best but very good.
diz330
1/7/2018 6:53am
Where was josh Hansen did he crash?? Didn't notice him in night show.
BobKerr
1/7/2018 7:02am
diz330 wrote:
Where was josh Hansen did he crash?? Didn't notice him in night show.
I read he was injured prior to A1
usafwx
1/7/2018 10:27am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 10:44am
Crush wrote:
You can shove that first sentence right up your Arizonan ass! 15th off the couch on his own bike because he wants to be there. No...
You can shove that first sentence right up your Arizonan ass! 15th off the couch on his own bike because he wants to be there. No reason for him not to race at all.
Not from there just stationed there and currently living on other side of the world. And everyone is entitled to an opinion bud.
usafwx
1/7/2018 10:28am
You don't follow this sport do you?
How do you figure? Because my opinions don’t line up with yours? Been riding and following for some time now.

Post a reply to: Anaheim 1 SX - Night Show Discussion

The Latest