Anaheim 1 SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Create New Tag

1/5/2019 10:17 PM

I had Barcia, Roczen, and Tomac in the RM Fantasy in that order, also had Seely in 10th. I've got to be near the top this week.

|

1/5/2019 10:18 PM

Well my fantasy picks are starting out like sh*t

|

1/5/2019 10:19 PM

Anderson had no roll offs on his Oakleys. I called that shit when I saw him on the line... NO ROLL OFFS? When Oakley has the best roll offs? WTF?

|

What a GREAT kick-off to the 2019 series, and guess what? It's only going to get better!! 💪

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

That was a pretty decent 450 main.

|

1/5/2019 10:20 PM

CPR wrote:

Number 92 & 2 showed the most speed and were the most entertaining at A1, big question is, what do they do next week?!

Though biggest question I'd like answered is no.1???

|

1/5/2019 10:22 PM

Those poor mechanics after a night like this, ALL those hours spent on prep for the opening round, now they are just trash.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/5/2019 10:24 PM

Awesome ride by Dean Wilson, doing the quad = quad in the mud even with some traffic, not doing the start straight doubles toward the end finally caught up to him.

Hated to not see Josh Grant out there.

All in all it was a great night!

|

1/5/2019 10:24 PM

rutsmash wrote:

I had Barcia, Roczen, and Tomac in the RM Fantasy in that order, also had Seely in 10th. I've got to be near the top this week.

Yeah Good Job i Had Barcia and Seeley

|

1/5/2019 10:27 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/5/2019 10:29 PM

For all those that wrote Tomac off (injury, choke, etc.) and hopped off the fair weather fan train:

|

1/5/2019 10:31 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Anderson had no roll offs on his Oakleys. I called that shit when I saw him on the line... NO ROLL OFFS? When Oakley has the best roll offs? WTF?

Ah I missed seeing that. Hope that's all it was and there's no injury. Racing is always better with El Hombre.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

1/5/2019 10:34 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Fur fucksake Ricky... Have you seen my Kitties?

|

1/5/2019 10:36 PM

History would indicate that A1 is again the anomaly and Glendale will result in what we would expect the order of the finish to be from this crop of racers: Tomac, Roczen, Anderson (or Barcia..Musquin would be included if not for his knee). It would be great however, if this season was different and the order would rotate among the top 10 guys. Can't wait for Glendale now!

|

1/5/2019 10:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 10:40 PM

The good thing is... as we saw with anderson, with a deep ass field when you have a real off night instead of 7th now you can get a 14th. That can change a lot of things.

|

1/5/2019 10:49 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Yeah Good Job i Had Barcia and Seeley

Speaking of Seely, considering how intense his injury was, just to see him out there is amazing, and be in the top 10. Happy for the guy, his whole recovery story is pretty deep. Good onya Cole!

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/5/2019 10:50 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Yo Newmann, do not feed the trolls.

|

1/5/2019 11:13 PM

ocscottie wrote:

Yo Newmann, do not feed the trolls.

newmann wrote:

😂

|

1/5/2019 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 11:18 PM

Can we please not call Wilson a privateer? He's basically on a factory bike without the six figure contract and going to the races in a boxvan (from what we know). I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying his dad to drive to the races while he flies to them once the series hits East.

If my facts are off then feel free to correct me, but a lot of you guys are imagining him out there on a stock 450 leading the main.

|

1/5/2019 11:28 PM

Markturbo wrote:

Wow, just wow, great race! Super impressed with Stewart!

Who's down-voting that?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/6/2019 12:11 AM

Markturbo wrote:

Crush wrote:

Who's down-voting that?

trolls

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/6/2019 12:12 AM

View this post on Instagram

Your Anaheim 1 podiums. #DropTheGate #SupercrossLIVE #Supercross 📸:@kardyphoto

A post shared by Racer X Online (@racerxonline) on

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/6/2019 12:18 AM

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

1/6/2019 2:14 AM

Fell asleep right after the main. Man that was fun. Just wished the show was a bit shorter haha

|

Hoeba hoeba hoeba hop hop hop.

1/6/2019 5:32 AM

I know there lots swinging from Webb's nuts right now and he rode great in the main, but I'll hold judgement till there been a couple dry races to say he's back. Only just missed going to lcq and wasn't anything special till main event when it was muddy. So I'll hold back on saying he's back till then.

|

1/6/2019 7:32 AM

The reason Roczen was so pissed at the podium was that he lost contact to Barcia because of the lappers. Around 13 minute mark he was right on his rear fender and kept close by until Savatgy and lap later Bagget and Friese slowed him down.

|

1/6/2019 7:54 AM

MBR wrote:

The reason Roczen was so pissed at the podium was that he lost contact to Barcia because of the lappers. Around 13 minute mark he was right on his rear fender and kept close by until Savatgy and lap later Bagget and Friese slowed him down.

Pretty sure they screwed Deano over too, not being able to go double double over the start cos of lappers singling all over the track.

|

1/6/2019 7:55 AM

Markturbo wrote:

Crush wrote:

Who's down-voting that?

ocscottie wrote:

trolls

You do know that if you press the number next to the down vote it shows you who it was right?

|