Anaheim 1 SX - Night Show Bench Racing

Create New Tag

1/5/2019 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 8:52 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

What do ya'll think about Webb? Did we expect too much or is he just not a 450 guy

zehn wrote:

Well, we know what the norm is. Riding around in 9th in the heat.

clinthadwin wrote:

I think he's intimidated. Sucks...you wouldn't have seen that coming back in the Lites.

I still remember the Webb Bowers rivalry, damn that was awhile ago

|

1/5/2019 8:52 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Some say he just never got along with the Yamaha.

Some say he's just not a 450 guy.

Some say he'll do better this year on a new bike.

Personally, I never saw all the hype. He'll have good rides but I don't ever see him winning a 450 title.

It’s just kinda crazy, he was shredding in the 250s, even did great on a 450 at the MXoN. But his career is kinda reminding me of Barcia’s. The speed and skill is there, he just needs to figure out how to dial it in on a 450.

|

1/5/2019 8:52 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

What do ya'll think about Webb? Did we expect too much or is he just not a 450 guy

zehn wrote:

Well, we know what the norm is. Riding around in 9th in the heat.

clinthadwin wrote:

I think he's intimidated. Sucks...you wouldn't have seen that coming back in the Lites.

I doubt it. He’s had a couple years to figure it out and never did.

|

1/5/2019 8:53 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

What do ya'll think about Webb? Did we expect too much or is he just not a 450 guy

mx617 wrote:

The second part

Mummy_Napkin wrote:

Can't wait to see how Plessinger does this year, always thought he could do great on a 450 with his size

I'm on the East coast.
Race has been over for an hour. AP won bro. Photo

|

1/5/2019 8:54 PM

good luck to shorty at dakar!!

|

1/5/2019 8:54 PM

Did not expect Juliana to be back lol

|

1/5/2019 8:54 PM

drt410 wrote:

How does nobody remember 1 year ago we didnt have semi’s. We only even had semis for like 1-2 years again n last year wasnt one.

Mummy_Napkin wrote:

Some people watch on the east coast when it starts at 10pm, most are probably pretty drunk and tired

me right now hahahha

|

1/5/2019 8:55 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Some say he just never got along with the Yamaha.

Some say he's just not a 450 guy.

Some say he'll do better this year on a new bike.

Personally, I never saw all the hype. He'll have good rides but I don't ever see him winning a 450 title.

To be honest i've never saw the hype either, he has a shitload of talent but talent alone does not cut it in the 450's anymore. I truly hope that working with Aldon helps him to gain some confidence and actual fitness because he looks chubby TBH .

|

1/5/2019 8:55 PM

Juliana I'm single bebe

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

1/5/2019 8:55 PM

clinthadwin wrote:

Like....so...what if Reed leaves with the red plate after a mud race?

Well first he'd need to get a good start, so far tonight his starts have sucked, second his clutch would have to survive a whole muddy main event, not something he has a good track record with, but if it were to happen it'd be one of the greatest moments in SX history!

|

1/5/2019 8:56 PM

Yeah need something to fill the dead time with no semis. Bring on a super mini or 125 all star race series

|

1/5/2019 8:56 PM

mxlegend99 wrote:

This field is stacked hard... last years champ struggling in a heat to stay top 5. Not because hes riding bad. But because there are so many great riders.

Loving it. And seeing Roczen looking good. Hope he stays fit all year.

newmann wrote:

The field is stacked? laughing laughing laughing

A1, THE PERFECT STORM!!!!! MOST STACKED FIELD EVAR!!!!

laughing

There are always standouts who make the others look unprepared. That was a lotta gappin in a heat race.

drt410 wrote:

U r Dumb

Beats being f'n stupid...wink

Now go back to your nut suckling.

|

1/5/2019 8:56 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

Juliana I'm single bebe

I'm not but I'd trade up for her lol

|

1/5/2019 8:57 PM

gym_jackets wrote:

Did not expect Juliana to be back lol

I was like, please don’t show people with their bikes in their living rooms please!shocked

|

1/5/2019 8:57 PM

It was not worth paying for the pass with nbc. The only highlight over watching it on my tv was no commercials and this wide view is worse. I won’t repeat purchase next year

|

1/5/2019 8:57 PM

zehn wrote:

Well, we know what the norm is. Riding around in 9th in the heat.

clinthadwin wrote:

I think he's intimidated. Sucks...you wouldn't have seen that coming back in the Lites.

zehn wrote:

I doubt it. He’s had a couple years to figure it out and never did.

Doesn't mean he isn't intimidated. Maybe lack of confidence is a better assessment. He used to be the biggest head on the track, now he's become much more timid. Hence intimidated.

I like the Barcia / Webb comparison. Very similar careers thus far.

|

1/5/2019 8:57 PM

That or at least cut the time between the LCQ and mains, losing all incentive to watch live

|

1/5/2019 8:57 PM

So AC for the 250 Main?

|

1/5/2019 8:58 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

Juliana I'm single bebe

Did you saw the ring? devil

|

1/5/2019 8:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 9:00 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

What do ya'll think about Webb? Did we expect too much or is he just not a 450 guy

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Some say he just never got along with the Yamaha.

Some say he's just not a 450 guy.

Some say he'll do better this year on a new bike.

Personally, I never saw all the hype. He'll have good rides but I don't ever see him winning a 450 title.

Never saw the hype? He was one of the most dominant riders to move up in a while. Zacho has been the only one close since. He was an animal. No Frenchy finessy riding either he was an animal who got stronger the longer n rougher it got. Then he did great on a star 450. He beat the man the myth the legend Herli*** at Charlotte.

Its his starts. Him and baggett are both known for not getting great starts in the 250s and then turning it tf on at the end to win. That doesnt transfer to 450s. Both havent won a 450 championship where starts are huuuge.

|

1/5/2019 8:58 PM

Yeah so....... it's nice seeing some racing again!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/5/2019 8:59 PM

mx617 wrote:

The second part

Mummy_Napkin wrote:

Can't wait to see how Plessinger does this year, always thought he could do great on a 450 with his size

Mr. CrossUp wrote:

I'm on the East coast.
Race has been over for an hour. AP won bro. Photo

Woooo! Ohio boys showed up

|

1/5/2019 8:59 PM

Come on AC!!!!

|

1/5/2019 8:59 PM

Beeby wrote:

It was not worth paying for the pass with nbc. The only highlight over watching it on my tv was no commercials and this wide view is worse. I won’t repeat purchase next year

How about when the races aren’t live?

|

1/5/2019 8:59 PM

Moens_Andy wrote:

What do ya'll think about Webb? Did we expect too much or is he just not a 450 guy

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Some say he just never got along with the Yamaha.

Some say he's just not a 450 guy.

Some say he'll do better this year on a new bike.

Personally, I never saw all the hype. He'll have good rides but I don't ever see him winning a 450 title.

aeffertz wrote:

It’s just kinda crazy, he was shredding in the 250s, even did great on a 450 at the MXoN. But his career is kinda reminding me of Barcia’s. The speed and skill is there, he just needs to figure out how to dial it in on a 450.

The only time he has been good on a 450 (and actually really good) is when its been really rutty and soft. The skill is there, something else is up, maybe its mental like someone said and he just can't get over it.

|

1/5/2019 8:59 PM

Maybe Webb needs some of that weed shit. Looks like its workin for Wilson

|

1/5/2019 9:00 PM

I’m gunna guess Fernandis and Barcia win tonight.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

1/5/2019 9:00 PM

So is this biblical?

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

1/5/2019 9:00 PM

Here we go!

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/5/2019 9:01 PM

newmann wrote:

The field is stacked? laughing laughing laughing

A1, THE PERFECT STORM!!!!! MOST STACKED FIELD EVAR!!!!

laughing

There are always standouts who make the others look unprepared. That was a lotta gappin in a heat race.

drt410 wrote:

U r Dumb

newmann wrote:

Beats being f'n stupid...wink

Now go back to your nut suckling.

Attaboy, he was getting annoying.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!