Amsoil out, CBD in

10/24/2019 10:09am Edited Date/Time 10/24/2019 10:09am
689 wrote:
Saw this on Racerx's Instagram this morning. Was surprised it took this long for a thread to appear. Was it Field or the State, which the...
Saw this on Racerx's Instagram this morning. Was surprised it took this long for a thread to appear.

Was it Field or the State, which the race was held in, that was stopping them from advertising CBD products? Thought some races they were running it and others they couldn't depending on the various state laws.
TV too. At the time it was a grey area of regulation and they worried it would be a conflict of interest because it's being advertised nationally/globally and worried about legal issues.
10/24/2019 10:53am
CBD is the latest Mona Vie. Although mona vie helped anyone lose weight.

Because it gave you the shits so bad that you stopped eating for a week just so you could leave the bathroom.

So, in a way, it did work, through what is called starvation and dehydration.. Otherwise you'd be shitting your pants on the regular.
10/24/2019 11:18am
Just my .02¢ but I guess with chad doing his own thing on a Honda, And with all the “will JGR even race” talk I’m surprised that’s not an avenue that JGR took for a headlining sponsor to put guys on the track for JGR at MEC. I get that JGR is maybe more competitive with JS17 riding the 450 since they say they are downsizing to one rig in Weege’s newest video. Seems like the cbdMD and CR22 would have potentially been a grand slam for JGR to keep racing.

The Shop

CDswinehart
10/24/2019 11:56am
Now that the "issues" with CBD products are being ironed out, is the door open for the return of alcohol and tobacco support again?
mauidex
10/24/2019 12:00pm
Just my .02¢ but I guess with chad doing his own thing on a Honda, And with all the “will JGR even race” talk I’m surprised...
Just my .02¢ but I guess with chad doing his own thing on a Honda, And with all the “will JGR even race” talk I’m surprised that’s not an avenue that JGR took for a headlining sponsor to put guys on the track for JGR at MEC. I get that JGR is maybe more competitive with JS17 riding the 450 since they say they are downsizing to one rig in Weege’s newest video. Seems like the cbdMD and CR22 would have potentially been a grand slam for JGR to keep racing.
Joe Gibbs wanted nothing to do with that type product/company as a sponsor
10/24/2019 12:04pm
mauidex wrote:
Then why were they okay with chad wearing the companies label right next to their stuff on his helmet/gear?? It was Feld and NBC who were not okay with it correct?
mauidex
10/24/2019 12:11pm
mauidex wrote:
Then why were they okay with chad wearing the companies label right next to their stuff on his helmet/gear?? It was Feld and NBC who were...
Then why were they okay with chad wearing the companies label right next to their stuff on his helmet/gear?? It was Feld and NBC who were not okay with it correct?
wasn't on "their" bike and the check wasn't in their bank account.........big difference
10/24/2019 12:17pm
mauidex wrote:
wasn't on "their" bike and the check wasn't in their bank account.........big difference
True. I guess you give JGR credit for sticking to their policies then compared to Feld. Who knows maybe the amount on that check would have changed minds at JGR though.
JustMX
10/24/2019 12:19pm
MXMattii wrote:
Sue them, what is the step... Red Bull and Rockstar logos being taped? FELD signing a exclusive contract with Gucci and everyone racing in Gucci? You...
Sue them, what is the step... Red Bull and Rockstar logos being taped? FELD signing a exclusive contract with Gucci and everyone racing in Gucci?

You guys can bash European union as much as you want, but in European Court this exclusive contract won't stand for long.
Maybe someone should call the EU court's anonymous hotline vetsion of crimestoppers and get them to look into the mx gp promoter.

Nothing shady going on there.....
mauidex
10/24/2019 12:20pm
mauidex wrote:
True. I guess you give JGR credit for sticking to their policies then compared to Feld. Who knows maybe the amount on that check would have...
True. I guess you give JGR credit for sticking to their policies then compared to Feld. Who knows maybe the amount on that check would have changed minds at JGR though.
Feld is a whore thats obvious. Coach runs his program to very very high standards and morals. Never be enough zeros to change his mind
MXMattii
10/25/2019 8:04am
MXMattii wrote:
Sue them, what is the step... Red Bull and Rockstar logos being taped? FELD signing a exclusive contract with Gucci and everyone racing in Gucci? You...
Sue them, what is the step... Red Bull and Rockstar logos being taped? FELD signing a exclusive contract with Gucci and everyone racing in Gucci?

You guys can bash European union as much as you want, but in European Court this exclusive contract won't stand for long.
JustMX wrote:
Maybe someone should call the EU court's anonymous hotline vetsion of crimestoppers and get them to look into the mx gp promoter. Nothing shady going on...
Maybe someone should call the EU court's anonymous hotline vetsion of crimestoppers and get them to look into the mx gp promoter.

Nothing shady going on there.....
That already happened, someone called them in and YS got control at the MXDN in Maggiora.

Post a reply to: Amsoil out, CBD in

The Latest