American VMXdN team

WFO72
Edited Date/Time 8/11/2018 5:06am
It was just announced the American team for this years VMXdN at Farleigh Castle will be Mike Brown, John Dowd, Doug Dubach and Ivan Tedesco. I thinks it's been five years since the American team last brought home the gold at this great race. Hope to see them stand atop the podium once again at this years event.
|
8/11/2018 3:47am
WFO72 wrote:
It was just announced the American team for this years VMXdN at Farleigh Castle will be Mike Brown, John Dowd, Doug Dubach and Ivan Tedesco. I...
It was just announced the American team for this years VMXdN at Farleigh Castle will be Mike Brown, John Dowd, Doug Dubach and Ivan Tedesco. I thinks it's been five years since the American team last brought home the gold at this great race. Hope to see them stand atop the podium once again at this years event.
winning team right there Brown and tesesco will take some beating
philG
8/11/2018 4:25am
Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.
ATKpilot99
8/11/2018 4:34am
philG wrote:
Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind...
Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.
What bike will you be riding ?
8/11/2018 4:38am
philG wrote:
Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind...
i had to cancel my entry broke my leg last weekend. gutted

The Shop

WFO72
8/11/2018 4:47am
So true philG. Always a big part of racing old bikes is just getting to the checkered flag. I'll be coming over and racing Super Evo this time around and noticed some guy named David Pingree is in this class as well. Looking forward to sampling some Bee Sting once again too.
philG
8/11/2018 4:47am
philG wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
My son's 1989 RM125. He aged out (too young), so i am on it again, did it 2 years ago, qualified 26th , went 24-25 and was 13th in the last one when i went down in the mud and couldnt get going again. Not bad out of 60, didnt get lapped by Nicoll or Dubach..

ATKpilot99
8/11/2018 4:51am
philG wrote:
ATKpilot99 wrote:
philG wrote:
My son's 1989 RM125. He aged out (too young), so i am on it again, did it 2 years ago, qualified 26th , went 24-25 and...
My son's 1989 RM125. He aged out (too young), so i am on it again, did it 2 years ago, qualified 26th , went 24-25 and was 13th in the last one when i went down in the mud and couldnt get going again. Not bad out of 60, didnt get lapped by Nicoll or Dubach..

Nice . Bucket list event for sure.
8/11/2018 4:57am
WFO72 wrote:
So true philG. Always a big part of racing old bikes is just getting to the checkered flag. I'll be coming over and racing Super Evo...
So true philG. Always a big part of racing old bikes is just getting to the checkered flag. I'll be coming over and racing Super Evo this time around and noticed some guy named David Pingree is in this class as well. Looking forward to sampling some Bee Sting once again too.
no lilleys cider bar this year
philG
8/11/2018 5:05am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
Nice . Bucket list event for sure.
Its a great event, worth the trip even if you dont ride, in fact i enjoyed watching the boy more than racing, and he said the pressure of riding made it less enjoyable too... i'm too old to be bothered by that now, but nabbing gate 2 between Nicoll and Dubach twice was quite fun.

Just book a flight and wing it, its worth the effort.

Post a reply to: American VMXdN team

The Latest