American VMXdN team

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2018 3:07 AM

It was just announced the American team for this years VMXdN at Farleigh Castle will be Mike Brown, John Dowd, Doug Dubach and Ivan Tedesco. I thinks it's been five years since the American team last brought home the gold at this great race. Hope to see them stand atop the podium once again at this years event.

|

8/11/2018 3:47 AM

WFO72 wrote:

It was just announced the American team for this years VMXdN at Farleigh Castle will be Mike Brown, John Dowd, Doug Dubach and Ivan Tedesco. I thinks it's been five years since the American team last brought home the gold at this great race. Hope to see them stand atop the podium once again at this years event.

winning team right there Brown and tesesco will take some beating

|

8/11/2018 4:25 AM

Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.

|

8/11/2018 4:34 AM

philG wrote:

Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.

What bike will you be riding ?

|

8/11/2018 4:38 AM

philG wrote:

Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.

i had to cancel my entry broke my leg last weekend. gutted

|

8/11/2018 4:47 AM

So true philG. Always a big part of racing old bikes is just getting to the checkered flag. I'll be coming over and racing Super Evo this time around and noticed some guy named David Pingree is in this class as well. Looking forward to sampling some Bee Sting once again too.

|

8/11/2018 4:47 AM

philG wrote:

Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.

ATKpilot99 wrote:

What bike will you be riding ?

My son's 1989 RM125. He aged out (too young), so i am on it again, did it 2 years ago, qualified 26th , went 24-25 and was 13th in the last one when i went down in the mud and couldnt get going again. Not bad out of 60, didnt get lapped by Nicoll or Dubach..

Photo

|

8/11/2018 4:51 AM

philG wrote:

Vets Des Nations is all about not breaking the bike, one DNF puts you out of it.. Olympic scoring with a 60 rider field isnt kind... i will be lining up with Dubach in over 50 open Evo.

ATKpilot99 wrote:

What bike will you be riding ?

philG wrote:

My son's 1989 RM125. He aged out (too young), so i am on it again, did it 2 years ago, qualified 26th , went 24-25 and was 13th in the last one when i went down in the mud and couldnt get going again. Not bad out of 60, didnt get lapped by Nicoll or Dubach..

Photo

Nice . Bucket list event for sure.

|

8/11/2018 4:57 AM

WFO72 wrote:

So true philG. Always a big part of racing old bikes is just getting to the checkered flag. I'll be coming over and racing Super Evo this time around and noticed some guy named David Pingree is in this class as well. Looking forward to sampling some Bee Sting once again too.

no lilleys cider bar this year

|

8/11/2018 5:05 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Nice . Bucket list event for sure.

Its a great event, worth the trip even if you dont ride, in fact i enjoyed watching the boy more than racing, and he said the pressure of riding made it less enjoyable too... i'm too old to be bothered by that now, but nabbing gate 2 between Nicoll and Dubach twice was quite fun.

Just book a flight and wing it, its worth the effort.

|