American Honda motorcycle collection

Related:
Create New Tag

5/22/2021 7:40 AM

Came across this picture on the Honda Europe website and thought it was pretty cool! I believe its the warehouse where American Honda store its collection of powersport machines. I have heard about this place but never seen a picture showing such a large portion of the collection.

How many of the bikes can you identify?
Photo

|

5/22/2021 7:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/22/2021 7:48 AM

That warehouse is in Torrance outside of the Honda campus and is pretty top secret. Lots of really cool stuff there. I also had the opportunity to tour their museum in Motegi at the race track. Incredible collection. On the campus in Torrance in the building you go to to pick up loan pool bikes, there are championship winning 1980s works bikes sitting in the office.

|

5/25/2021 9:01 AM

I've been in that building. Obviously there were some really awesome bikes there as well as ATC's and ATV's that were in accidents and used in court cases but the one that stood out to me the most was a little Honda Grom with a tag on it with Ken Roczens name on it. LOL. He must have been given one and had not yet or ever taken delivery of it.

|

Shout out to: Fly Racing, X Brand Goggles, Kenda Tire, Nuetech Nitromousse, ProTune Suspension, Motool, Sunstar Sprockets, and Rehmerts Kawasaki KTM

Instagram: WoodsRacer126

5/25/2021 9:18 AM

I see a Nate Dog bike and a couple of Lammy’s bikes. Can’t make anything else out.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

5/25/2021 10:39 AM

I see some Baja winners...

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/25/2021 5:12 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

I see a Nate Dog bike and a couple of Lammy’s bikes. Can’t make anything else out.

Based off of the number, it looks like they have a Screamin' Eagle sitting next to Nate Dog's bike.

Is that Bogle's Geico bike in the foreground?

|

5/25/2021 5:26 PM

I would like to have the Honda ez90 cub on the top rack. Those are impossible to find in good condition

|

5/25/2021 6:27 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
|

5/25/2021 10:05 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

#13 two over to the right of Nate Dawg's bike = Tortelli's Black "The Mummy Returns" bike?

Photo

|

5/25/2021 11:20 PM

Is that Ronnie Mac's Screaming Eagle laughing

Photo

|

5/26/2021 5:51 AM

JMX82 wrote:

Is that Ronnie Mac's Screaming Eagle laughing

Photo

I think it may be a Nicky Hayden bike.

|

Shout out to: Fly Racing, X Brand Goggles, Kenda Tire, Nuetech Nitromousse, ProTune Suspension, Motool, Sunstar Sprockets, and Rehmerts Kawasaki KTM

Instagram: WoodsRacer126

5/26/2021 6:28 AM

|

5/26/2021 6:33 AM

I see some #4 bikes that my have been Carmichael's.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

5/26/2021 8:27 AM

Photo
|

5/26/2021 11:23 AM

Right below that Cub is a Big Ruckus. My wife has one of those. The Hummer of scooters.

|