Should America not race MXON?

moto9
6/20/2019 11:53am
The op should make the a poll!
motomike137
6/20/2019 11:53am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2019 11:55am
Matthes wrote:
It would be interesting to see how many of you guys would agree to spend 10K and go to work for free for four to five...
It would be interesting to see how many of you guys would agree to spend 10K and go to work for free for four to five weeks all in the name of your country.

I get the flag waving (Go Canada!) and it's a way cool race. I spend my own money to go there for twelve years in a row to report on it. But there are so many things stacked against the USA here that make it tough to go. Win or lose, that doesn't matter but all the things they have to do make it tougher and tougher to win.

Not too mention when they do lose there's a percentage of people that just light them up on social media when they can't overcome all the obstacles and win. Who would want that?

The race doesn't need the USA to be successful but it's not the same. USA has the hammer and should use it a bit to try and ease their costs/burdens.

Don't agree with me? Fine, ask Mitch Payton who was on the show and echoed many of my points.
I would not agree to spending 10K, but I'm not wealthy either. Honestly, it's not even fair to ask us regular Joe types that sort of...
I would not agree to spending 10K, but I'm not wealthy either. Honestly, it's not even fair to ask us regular Joe types that sort of question. Pretty much everyone here will never be offered the chance and it doesn't matter what we think.

Anyway, Steve, I do get your point, and I think you do have a point.

Here's my thoughts. I think it was 1979. I was just finishing up high school. I remember somebody started a campaign to send a U.S. team over. If you donated, you got a pretty cool t-shirt. I think it was MXA (not an MXA shirt, but a shirt that had riders on it and said something about MXON) but could be mistaken as to who sponsored the campaign. It worked. I got a nifty shirt I wish I still had, and we sent a team.

Why don't we try something like that again? With your voice and audience reach backing it, it could be at least a minor success. These days we can be a lot more creative than a t-shirt too. How about largest donor gets interviewed by you? Or prize packs for donations over such and such an amount? Autographed swag? All sorts of ways to get folks involved.

We all (most of us) say, "Send a team!" OK, talk is cheap. Who's willing to put their money where their mouth is? I'll donate for a t-shirt. Actually, if I had a place to donate I'd do it without getting a shirt. This could be easily made to work with today's electronic reach and quick shipping, but it will take someone with a big voice backing it.

Also, wouldn't funding it by us - the people the riders are representing - make it all the more a team thing? Wouldn't such and action take a lot of pressure off the team - not having to deal with monetary issues?

I don't know. Just food for thought. Go head and rip me up with down votes. Lately I've been craving them.

Also, Steve, are you in Jacksonville for this weekends race?

Edited because since I turned about 55 I can't seem to write a sentence without leaving a word out - not to mention post with clarity.
gofundMXON?

Actually this a great idea because all the rabid fans on this board can put their money where their mouth is Smile
6/20/2019 12:23pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I actually am not too familiar with Matthes' work other than what I read second hand . I've never listened to a pulp podcast. Nothing against...
I actually am not too familiar with Matthes' work other than what I read second hand . I've never listened to a pulp podcast. Nothing against it I just find it difficult sitting through all that.
I have no idea what you're talking about concerning Herling's "cheater" bike. This is the first I've heard of it.
As far as Geoff goes his history and reputation are well known here and I'll leave it at that.
I haven’t listened to the podcast either but someone here who did, said Matthes was saying that Herlings was on an illegal bike at Ironman. To guarantee a win? I dunno. Hopefully Matthes will chime in on this statement he’s supposedly said.

The Shop

mxb2
6/20/2019 12:25pm
Matthes wrote:
It would be interesting to see how many of you guys would agree to spend 10K and go to work for free for four to five...
It would be interesting to see how many of you guys would agree to spend 10K and go to work for free for four to five weeks all in the name of your country.

I get the flag waving (Go Canada!) and it's a way cool race. I spend my own money to go there for twelve years in a row to report on it. But there are so many things stacked against the USA here that make it tough to go. Win or lose, that doesn't matter but all the things they have to do make it tougher and tougher to win.

Not too mention when they do lose there's a percentage of people that just light them up on social media when they can't overcome all the obstacles and win. Who would want that?

The race doesn't need the USA to be successful but it's not the same. USA has the hammer and should use it a bit to try and ease their costs/burdens.

Don't agree with me? Fine, ask Mitch Payton who was on the show and echoed many of my points.
I would not agree to spending 10K, but I'm not wealthy either. Honestly, it's not even fair to ask us regular Joe types that sort of...
I would not agree to spending 10K, but I'm not wealthy either. Honestly, it's not even fair to ask us regular Joe types that sort of question. Pretty much everyone here will never be offered the chance and it doesn't matter what we think.

Here's my thoughts. I think it was 1979. I was just finishing up high school. I remember somebody started a campaign to send a U.S. team over. If you donated, you got a pretty cool t-shirt. I think it was MXA (not an MXA shirt, but a shirt that had riders on it and said something about MXON) but could be mistaken as to who sponsored the campaign. It worked. I got a nifty shirt I wish I still had, and we sent a team.

Why don't we try something like that again? With your voice and audience reach backing it, it could be at least a minor success. These days we can be a lot more creative than a t-shirt too. How about largest donor gets interviewed by you? Or prize packs for donations over such and such an amount? Autographed swag? All sorts of ways to get folks involved.

We all (most of us) say, "Send a team!" OK, talk is cheap. Who's willing to put their money where their mouth is? I'll donate for a t-shirt. Actually, if I had a place to donate I'd do it without getting a shirt. This could be easily made to work with today's electronic reach and quick shipping, but it will take someone with a big voice backing it.

Also, wouldn't funding it by us - the people the riders are representing - make it all the more a team thing? Wouldn't such and action take a lot of pressure off the team - not having to deal with monetary issues?

I don't know. Just food for thought. Go head and rip me up with down votes. Lately I've been craving them.

Edited because since I turned about 55 I can't seem to write a sentence without leaving a word out - not to mention post with clarity.
gofundMXON?

Actually this a great idea because all the rabid fans on this board can put their money where their mouth is Smile
Yea, just like they did for the 125 cc races they begged for. Easy to talk about it.
DonM
6/20/2019 12:31pm
teamddr wrote:
So your agreeing that the USA teams should get some financial assistance that the smaller countries and their riders don’t get because they get paid more...
So your agreeing that the USA teams should get some financial assistance that the smaller countries and their riders don’t get because they get paid more for the rest of the year
Gotcha
DonM wrote:
Nope, I think everyone that has to travel from a different continent should have expenses paid by the Fat Italian...but to make that happen it's going...
Nope, I think everyone that has to travel from a different continent should have expenses paid by the Fat Italian...but to make that happen it's going to take the US based teams to make a stand...Stop trying to make it into something it's not
teamddr wrote:
Ok so the fact the no euro team stamped their feet and spat out dummies last year when it was at redbud doesn’t mean we where...
Ok so the fact the no euro team stamped their feet and spat out dummies last year when it was at redbud doesn’t mean we where not being childish it just means you guys are a head of the curve and in true Robin Hood style are trying to pry something from the rich and give to the poor. And you have everyone at heart when your making this monumental stand against the tyranny of the fat Italian.
Gotcha
Stupid point....how many times have the Euro based teams had to travel to different continents...but of course if somebody got Luongo to pay for all the Euro teams would line up to take the money..As I see you have everyone at heart...face it it's a problem that needs resolution...in this day and age no team/country should not receive compensation to defer the costs...period.
Beeby
6/20/2019 12:39pm
I've a couple of thoughts on this subject:

a) I stood at Red Bud watching the US team performance and the silence from the US fans as a result, thought about this year and in the sand and figured there would be the whole Do we bother/its too expensive/the calendar clashes thing again. I am sure they are valid points, but I suspect if USA were dominating they'd be there, no question.

b) Olympic athletes train every day of their lives, travel to the olympics and compete for no financial gain. Ok, some countries Olympic committees help with funds, but a lot is about pride.

c) There is this claim that US riders don't prepare for outdoors. But my instagram feed is FULL of riders training and riding outdoors all summer. They might not be as 100% focused all year as GP riders, but lets not doubt their commitment.

d) I didn't see anyone at Red Bud or the fact this is page 9 (more excitement than the JS7 retirement thread probably got) that suggests that the des nations isn't important.
Mx97
6/20/2019 1:15pm
I think we are missing the point about the USA team & MXDN dilemma.

MXDN is a private event just like any other MXGP, meaning Giuseppe Luongo capitalizes on all the earnings while ALL the teams are making sacrifices to make it. The USA team brings a lot of media as well as spectators to the race which translates to more earnings. The main point about all of this is that there should be some compensation for team USA given the influence it has on race day. (As well as every other contender). Sadly, MXDN has moved from a patriotic event into a money making machine to the benefit of only one person.

I love MXDN and would like the USA to be there every year... but the purpose of this event is to make money. Nothing else.
6/20/2019 1:18pm
Matthes wrote:

Why don’t you go back to Canada and report on moose caused fatalities? Did you read Jeff Ward’s response? It’s about pride, period. It’s that way for all countries.
Natester551v
6/20/2019 1:37pm
Bearuno wrote:
Something to realize : The MXDN ( or, the new Acronym of MXON) and the 250cc version, years ago, the TDN, has [i]always[/i] been a money...
Something to realize : The MXDN ( or, the new Acronym of MXON) and the 250cc version, years ago, the TDN, has always been a money maker for some organisation(s).

I despise Luongo, for so many things, but the event was run in front of vast amounts of spectators, well before that bastard got his claws into our sport.

And, to the poster that wrote about about Americans having high paying contracts they put at risk for "patriotism", there's quite a few more riders at the event than just your 3 that put their high dollar contracts and careers at risk, just to represent their countries.

The US team doesn't win for a few years, so now it's not important, and, you need / demand special treatment to represent your Country. You are displaying the same sort of avarice nature that Luongo is so known for. It's just pathetic, and not something I thought I'd ever see coming from such a great peoples. Shameful, shameful stuff.
and the non-AMA based riders aren't supposed to be getting ready for a completely different discipline (supercross). You last statement is bullshit - no one is...
and the non-AMA based riders aren't supposed to be getting ready for a completely different discipline (supercross).

You last statement is bullshit - no one is asking for special treatment to represent their country. Way to twist the facts around...you should be a CNN contributor.
Bearuno wrote:
Your 2nd last statement / sentence is bullshit. Asking / demanding special treatment is [i]Exactly[/i] what is being suggested. Re arranging dates, wanting money that others...
Your 2nd last statement / sentence is bullshit.

Asking / demanding special treatment is Exactly what is being suggested. Re arranging dates, wanting money that others don't get isn't asking for special treatment?

Getting ready for Supercross is what your riders, and those foreigners that choose to go and compete in it - well, it's their decision.

Why in hell should a decades held International competition in a completely different discipline, be changed for that? Or, The World Championships of Motocross' schedule be changed because of it? For most GP riders, on top of the World Championships, they compete in other National series, and International series and races. They too, have a hellishly difficult and long racing season.

To others here : I've written this before - probably the last few years with the usual "MXDN means nothing and we shouldn't go (since ''we" didn't win)" threads , here and elsewhere: a significant help would be if Monster, who are the title sponsor of the GPs and the MXDN, and who are the "Owners" of the MEC, put that, stand alone race, after the MXDN. I sometimes think their PR department revel in the extra exposure they get, due to the placement of their 'owned' race, and the controversy it generates.
you make a valid argument about changing the MXdN because of our (over)emphasis on Supercross. I don't like it - it makes me sad for the sport that we've moved so far from our roots.

I would imagine that US-based riders and teams are sick of footing a huge bill for something that has less and less of a tangible return. Forget about the excessive American entourage and hangers-on, the teams themselves spend huge money for something that probably isn't all that rewarding anymore. Not saying its right, but it's at least understandable.

all of this nonsense aside, I hope we go and give it our best in Assen. I think Tomac, Osbourne, Anderson, etc. would acquit themselves well....with Herlings possibly out (and certainly not in prime condition by then), who knows...
Ray_MXS
6/20/2019 1:42pm
Having the MXoN, who was pretty much always been at the same time of year, to change its date because one country has a season schedule that doesn't make a perfect fit, makes no sense whatsoever.

MXoN stays locked, every country has to make their own efforts to fit it in the schedule if they wanna go.

And is the Americans seriously complaining about the cost? I don't see Brazil, Australia, Guatemala or Thailand complaining and they send teams.

Man up... Please.

peelout
6/20/2019 1:53pm
We should hire that privateer's buddy to set up a Go-Fund-Me to pay the way.
Sc2
6/20/2019 2:17pm
Is it because maybe the yanks are not into mxdn as much the rest of the world ?( genuine question) if that's the case , then I get it

But let's put it into perspective, when team zaf and other teams likewise raced the uk mxdn, they paid out of their own pocket, borrowed bikes/gear etc ,some didn't even qualify , them boys earn a fraction of the top boys in the states, so if really boils down to cost and they really want to ride, if I was them I would be getting my wallet out , it's peanuts to them

I sincerely hope they do go, as it won't be the same with the US turning up ,

Look at the likes of TG , jonas ,who don't get the chance to compete , they'd give their right bollock to be representing their country
6/20/2019 2:42pm
I think something has to change and I am not even from the US.

As a fan in general without a US / Euro bias i think MEC needs to move to later in the year to be a proper precursor for the SX series. This would mean nearly everyone would want to be there. And it would also create more room for MXON. (I know weather can be hard later in the year for MEC, but surely that can be solved if people really want to).

Sorry, if already stated - i haven’t read all the posts.
DeStouwer
6/20/2019 3:28pm
Matthes makes it sound like Tomac has to pull those 10k to come over out of his own pocket. Oh, please...

And the fact that this is heading towards a 10-pager proves it: MxoN is a hot topic and gets people excited, who want to spoil their opinion about it, as always, every year.

See you guys in September.
6/20/2019 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2019 3:37pm
No one needs to pay the USA's way other than the teams whose riders are going, and the sponsors. If it came down to it, Bob Hannah would have paid his own way if need be. You either stand up and represent your country or you don't, and if the USA had won the last few events, everyone, sponsors, teams, riders would be more than willing to go. Take your hits and learn from them. Taking your ball and going home because you are losing is weak and just makes USA look worse. I have no doubt that the USA will win again, but to do that, they have to show up. It's our Olympics, and every rider, win or lose should be proud to be there. Much more respect is accorded to riders who go and don't get 1st than to riders who refuse to go. I've never looked down on the 9th place team.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3755th
6/20/2019 3:41pm
Matthes wrote:

Why don’t you go back to Canada and report on moose caused fatalities? Did you read Jeff Ward’s response? It’s about pride, period. It’s that way...
Why don’t you go back to Canada and report on moose caused fatalities? Did you read Jeff Ward’s response? It’s about pride, period. It’s that way for all countries.
We don’t want him back with that loser attitude. Just saw a hockey report saying it’s doubtful if the Leafs will make the playoffs, guess they may as well fold for the year.🤯
Dropbear
6/20/2019 3:50pm
Isn’t it meant to be a challenge and dare I say fun, to test yourself against the worlds best on a neutral (it is) playing field? Or is it best to hide the truth, whatever that is?
Mr. Afterbar
6/20/2019 4:06pm
DonM wrote:
Stupid point....how many times have the Euro based teams had to travel to different continents...but of course if somebody got Luongo to pay for all the...
Stupid point....how many times have the Euro based teams had to travel to different continents...but of course if somebody got Luongo to pay for all the Euro teams would line up to take the money..As I see you have everyone at heart...face it it's a problem that needs resolution...in this day and age no team/country should not receive compensation to defer the costs...period.
Serious question. Doesn’t GL help with logistics to the flyaway races for the teams in MXGP? I don’t expect that USA receive money to show up, but it sure would be ironic for those arguing against the notion that Team USA receive the same assistance.
mhog
6/20/2019 4:59pm
I get the various points made in this post. And frankly, I can understand why riders wouldn’t necessarily want to race this event every year. But I will say, I certainly hope we Americans and other countries continue to support this race. I attended the one at Redbud last year, and out of all the numerous SX/MX events I’ve attended over the years, it was by far my favorite (even with the weather). I think the teams should try to raise money to attend (if needed) to minimize their own out of pocket expenses. With the numerous vendors present, I would think getting some sponsorship wouldn’t be that difficult.
Dropbear
6/20/2019 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2019 5:24pm
I remember I bought a T-shirt in 1982 ( I think that was the year) to help fund the US MXDN and TDN team to go to Europe. And I’m Australian. So this has been going on for a while.
DonM
6/20/2019 5:56pm
DonM wrote:
Stupid point....how many times have the Euro based teams had to travel to different continents...but of course if somebody got Luongo to pay for all the...
Serious question. Doesn’t GL help with logistics to the flyaway races for the teams in MXGP? I don’t expect that USA receive money to show up...
Serious question. Doesn’t GL help with logistics to the flyaway races for the teams in MXGP? I don’t expect that USA receive money to show up, but it sure would be ironic for those arguing against the notion that Team USA receive the same assistance.
Yep....kind of ironic don't ya think...but everyone wants to blame the USA because they don't want to fly Ryan Air or Spirit to get there and ride somebody elses bike because everyone in the B final does....Every team deserves to be compensated for travel by the distance traveled at a minimum....but no we want say that the USA is afraid to lose and they're being babies...if nobody cared about the USA showing up there wouldn't be so many Euro trolls bitching on this thread...the finger should be pointed at the Fat Italian...(and maybe the date of MEC)...but it is very important that the US fields a team...but I get it if they don't
peltier626
6/20/2019 6:46pm
10 pages. I'll throw some cash towards a fund to support the team. Make it happen.
Ranman68
6/20/2019 6:46pm
wolf918 wrote:
What I don’t get is if we have a month off to keep up on training and riding until the start of mxdn (which is hard...
What I don’t get is if we have a month off to keep up on training and riding until the start of mxdn (which is hard to do) why don’t our guys go over a few weeks early and treat it like a bit of a vacation? Make it like a vacation and get some testing done before the big weekend?
Dude I agree big time. Go get some valuable practice in deep sand, and get suspension settings dialed. That would make a huge difference. We just show up, ride a little for a day or two, and then race. That's why our riders have settings that are off and no clue at what technique they need to get out of starting gates theyve never seen. It's ridiculous. Maybe they learned something and will be more prepared after the Red Bud disaster. I certainly hope so. Surely it's sinking in that they can't just show up and win on whatever anymore.
6/20/2019 6:57pm
Matthes wrote:

Whatcha got, Steve? Nuthin?
Ranman68
6/20/2019 7:12pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
They should race . Not showing up after last years debacle would be weak.
Damn right it would be weak. I cringe at the thought. If we didn't show up for the mxon , I think I would lose too much interest in motocross to continue keeping up with it. I damn sure wouldn't want to be in this forum any longer. Surely the powers that be in all this know that we cannot skip the mxon. Especially not at this time. On top of that, there is no doubt whatsoever that plenty of elite u.s. riders are chomping at the bits to bring that Chamberlain trophy home. The desire for redemption is there, and the desire to be a part of the team that finally wins it for the u.s. is majorly there.
With all this said, I can't fathom us not showing up for the mxon and going for it. That would be embarrassing and heartbreaking. Heartbreaking for me, you, and countless others as well.
6/20/2019 7:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2019 7:28pm
I have followed the MXdN for 40 years. Watched every event. Have them all recorded. Red Bud live last year. Our boys fought as hard as they could. Proud of them. 6th place on american soil ain't bad. We can build from that. Greatest single event in our sport each year for the fans of motocross around the world. It would break my heart to see our country give up. It's not money. It's not time. Don't blame nbc/college football/mxsports, the promoter, etc. It's a paid vacation for Matthes with tax write off. Mitch does not participate in the big leagues of sx/mx. 250 only. Sorry. The guys we are sending bust their ass but they are millionaires. Many of us work an extra 8-16hrs each week for the same $50k/yr pay. Is pride of our country really this far gone in the USA for the teams, the media, the product companies and the fans?

Ill be watching with the same enthusiasm if our country sends a team or not. We ain't all that.
Ranman68
6/20/2019 8:15pm
teamddr wrote:
While we are on the subject can someone in USA tell me what Anderson is like in the the sand. Would like to see him in...
While we are on the subject can someone in USA tell me what Anderson is like in the the sand. Would like to see him in Assen, the mxon owes him a bit of luck after the last time he came over
Anderson is fast on any surface if he's hell bent to win. He isn't a sand specialist and he isn't a terrible sand rider. He's in between. About like Barcia when Barcia is healthy. Barcia pulled off a third place finish at the 2012 mxon. Assen isn't as narly as Lommel. What is more important is that NOBODY wants to be on the mxon team more than Anderson, and NOBODY wants to win at the mxon more than Anderson. If Anderson is on the mxon team this year, you can bet your ass he will be up in the very front. Maybe not ahead of Herlings or Cairoli, but anyone else he can handle with a good start. Anderson has never even won an ama outdoor overall, yet you saw the smackdown he put on the field in the 2016 mxon. That's just a rider who wanted it that bad and got a holeshot. He's gonna be lethal if he's there. Bet on it. Same for Webb. Webb steps up and gives it all he's got and then some at mxon. He wants to be there and HATED the losses at the two mxon he was in. He's good in sand too. Not Herlings good, but good enough to be top 5 there easy.
Tomac... Tomac wants to be there and learned his lesson after skipping 2017 mxon. He doesn't want that heat, and he does want redemption. If he can go, he WILL GO, despite what some people are saying. He will easily top 5 even with a bad setup and a shitty start. Stamp it. If he finds that "sweet" setting and gets a good start, he could win in Assen. He is that good, but he's only that good when his setting is just right.if it isn't, he is still good enough for a top 3 with a decent start. I'd say Herlings is untouchable at Lommel, but a dialed in Tomac with a good start could run with him at Athens.
Of course some will disagree on parts of this, but that's ok. It's just my opinions based on things I've seen in past mxon races, usgp events, mxgp events, ama Nationals, etc.
Ranman68
6/20/2019 8:28pm
MOTO732 wrote:
Without the USA there it's basically just an off season MXGP race that nobody would care about.
Don't toot your own horn too much. i will watch it either way. It is the yearly olympics of MX.
It’s still not as good when the USA isn’t there. Everyone wants to see them get beat.
That's an ugly truth, but truth nonetheless. It's America vs everybody else. Always has been. Always will be. One upside is that the victory is extra sweet for us when we do win. A downside is that even 2nd place is heartbreaking, and we better at least podium or we wilk hear all about it every day from everyone. Even from people in countries that we beat. The upside for all mx fans is that as long as America is in it, EVERYONE will be tuned in to see what happens.
agn5009
6/20/2019 9:10pm
teamddr wrote:
While we are on the subject can someone in USA tell me what Anderson is like in the the sand. Would like to see him in...
While we are on the subject can someone in USA tell me what Anderson is like in the the sand. Would like to see him in Assen, the mxon owes him a bit of luck after the last time he came over
Ranman68 wrote:
Anderson is fast on any surface if he's hell bent to win. He isn't a sand specialist and he isn't a terrible sand rider. He's in...
Anderson is fast on any surface if he's hell bent to win. He isn't a sand specialist and he isn't a terrible sand rider. He's in between. About like Barcia when Barcia is healthy. Barcia pulled off a third place finish at the 2012 mxon. Assen isn't as narly as Lommel. What is more important is that NOBODY wants to be on the mxon team more than Anderson, and NOBODY wants to win at the mxon more than Anderson. If Anderson is on the mxon team this year, you can bet your ass he will be up in the very front. Maybe not ahead of Herlings or Cairoli, but anyone else he can handle with a good start. Anderson has never even won an ama outdoor overall, yet you saw the smackdown he put on the field in the 2016 mxon. That's just a rider who wanted it that bad and got a holeshot. He's gonna be lethal if he's there. Bet on it. Same for Webb. Webb steps up and gives it all he's got and then some at mxon. He wants to be there and HATED the losses at the two mxon he was in. He's good in sand too. Not Herlings good, but good enough to be top 5 there easy.
Tomac... Tomac wants to be there and learned his lesson after skipping 2017 mxon. He doesn't want that heat, and he does want redemption. If he can go, he WILL GO, despite what some people are saying. He will easily top 5 even with a bad setup and a shitty start. Stamp it. If he finds that "sweet" setting and gets a good start, he could win in Assen. He is that good, but he's only that good when his setting is just right.if it isn't, he is still good enough for a top 3 with a decent start. I'd say Herlings is untouchable at Lommel, but a dialed in Tomac with a good start could run with him at Athens.
Of course some will disagree on parts of this, but that's ok. It's just my opinions based on things I've seen in past mxon races, usgp events, mxgp events, ama Nationals, etc.
I feel like you’ve stamped a lot of things you know nothing about. When has Anderson said he’d definitely go back? I hope he has said that and I hope he does go back. Everything else you’ve said is nonsense.

I hope Tomac wants to go and get some redemption. If not, I’d love to see Anderson, Osborne and Cianciarulo head over and kick butt. Those are 3 guys with tons of heart and very well could win anywhere in the world.

Post a reply to: Should America not race MXON?

The Latest