AmazonFire Tv Box and 2018 Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

9/8/2017 6:57 PM

Hey guys,

How do you guys watch supercross on your Amazon Fire TV Box? I managed to get one here in Canada. Not too hard but definately more expensive than in the states. New to android boxes. I have netflix, amazon tv and kodi on there.

There are some free live tv apps i see on there but hard to navigate and make sense of them. Although I spent only 30 minutes fiddling with it.

In Canada it airs on fox sports 1. Ive seen fox sports 1 on the live tv section in Kodi but it ends up being FoX Sports 1 Europe somewhere

Any info will be appreciated!

|

9/8/2017 6:59 PM

I use PlayStation Vue on the firebox. $35 a month, but they have cheaper and more expensive plans.

|

www.cheaptearoffs.com

Like us on facebook for weekly sx contests with prizes, discounts, and updates

Cheaptearoffs.com Facebook page

9/8/2017 7:03 PM

You can get slingbox on it with fox sports 1 and 2 which is what I'm planning to do. Depending on the package you choose I think it's 25-35/month.

|

9/8/2017 7:18 PM

I use my fire stick to watch sx, download fox sports app

|

9/8/2017 7:39 PM

geusswho wrote:

Please set a click path....is it a download through Kodi? Such as exodus or sportsdevil? Never seen a link to fox sports

|

shit'll buff out

9/8/2017 7:56 PM

geusswho wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

Please set a click path....is it a download through Kodi? Such as exodus or sportsdevil? Never seen a link to fox sports

I think sling is only available in the United States, Im researching PS VUE and yeah if youre going to suggest something please explain how to get it haha

|

9/8/2017 7:58 PM

geusswho wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

I've never seen it anywhere on Kodi. Maybe others can chime in.

We watch with Playstation Vue - $35/month. Sling is good too. More and more choices are available for low cost live TV options. We like Vue though.

|

9/9/2017 3:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/9/2017 3:56 AM

geusswho wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

is this what your looking for? fox sports go app on amazon, I get it for free on my amazon fire tv cuz i have a time warner cable subscription.

https://www.amazon.com/FOX-Sports-Media-Group-GO/dp/B00I5VT8KY/ref=pd_sim_405_48?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=BTM28V2GY1MEJ2RN2ZRX

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I5VT8KY?tag=viglink23351-20

i see the Sling app is there too

|

9/9/2017 7:05 AM

geusswho wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

hes talking about the official app that requires a cable tv login. I use my brothers login but it does check your ip address location so you may need a vpn in canada even if you did manage to get a login.

|