Amateurs that threw everything away

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2015 8:27 AM

Kind of piggy backing on dm370s post. But throw some names out

|

8/26/2015 8:30 AM

How come you never made it in pro motocross? Did you "throw it away" somehow? Share your story.

|

8/26/2015 8:30 AM

Ryan Dungey. If he just would have stayed with One Industries, he could have been successful. What a wastetongue

|

8/26/2015 8:52 AM

The list is long.

One recent would be Ben.

From my time,jez,coke was king.

|

8/26/2015 8:54 AM

hillbilly wrote:

The list is long.

One recent would be Ben.

Ben Cartwright from Bonaza?... Turns out he had a wig...

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

8/26/2015 8:55 AM

RV. If he would have trained later in the day when the track was rough, and maybe did a couple of pre-season warm-up races, he would still have his coccyx.

|

8/26/2015 9:00 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

RV. If he would have trained later in the day when the track was rough, and maybe did a couple of pre-season warm-up races, he would still have his coccyx.

bulldozed practice tracks, the death of american motocross grin

|

8/26/2015 9:04 AM

seth505 wrote:

bulldozed practice tracks, the death of american motocross grin

HA! I like that

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

8/26/2015 9:04 AM

i threw it away in the amateur class

then again i threw it away in the novice class, the amatuer class, the expert class, and this weekend i was leading in the 50 plus class and guess what? threw it away, godammit

|

8/26/2015 9:05 AM

Great...another positive thread on Vital to thrash people.

I got a great idea. How about we start a thread to list riders that should just kill themselves...keep the positive Vital vibe going here.angry

|

" You thank whoever is up there, every morning you open your eyes, an everyday you can put your body on a motorcycle, thats pretty good enough for me" -Lars Larson

8/26/2015 9:12 AM

VitalMX posters who thew everything away:

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

8/26/2015 9:18 AM

hillbilly wrote:

The list is long.

One recent would be Ben.

h&m_cycle wrote:

Pretty sure he's referring to Ben Stein. The guy threw it all away after Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I mean he tried to make a come back with the Clear Eyes commercials, but they just didn't pan out. Now he's just dabbling in politics. Threw it all away.

|

8/26/2015 9:18 AM

I threw away some empty beer bottles last night.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/26/2015 9:19 AM

hillbilly wrote:

The list is long.

One recent would be Ben.

h&m_cycle wrote:

Ben Dover

|

8/26/2015 9:32 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

I threw away some empty beer bottles last night.

Should've recycled them you earth raping bastard!

|

8/26/2015 10:26 AM

hillbilly wrote:

The list is long.

One recent would be Ben.

h&m_cycle wrote:

TeamPumpin wrote:

Pretty sure he's referring to Ben Stein. The guy threw it all away after Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I mean he tried to make a come back with the Clear Eyes commercials, but they just didn't pan out. Now he's just dabbling in politics. Threw it all away.

No, no, no.....

Ben Gazzara.
Solid career through the 70's, stellar villain role in the quintessential 80's movie Roadhouse..Frickin Jackie Treehorn and then.....poof.

|

8/26/2015 10:29 AM

Ben did have the part of a mob boss in "summer of Sam"

|

Now that's Italian

8/26/2015 10:33 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Ben did have the part of a mob boss in "summer of Sam"

1999....bit part.

How do you go from Jackie mother f'ing Treehorn to a bit part as "Luigi"
Threw it away man....I agree with Hillbilly

|

8/26/2015 10:37 AM

Who the hell is Jackie mother f'ing treehorn?

|

Now that's Italian

8/26/2015 11:36 AM

Uncle Tony wrote:

Who the hell is Jackie mother f'ing treehorn?

From the Big Lebowski if my memory serves me correctly. Guy with the huge mansion.

|

8/26/2015 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2015 4:24 PM

are we talking about kids throwing their gear away after a weekend at LL's or amateur kids expected to do big things and just not cutting it?

i'd say JLaw, love him or hate him, did it his way and won a championship. he still did something that only a couple guys (RV, KR) has ever done before... and that's beat RD straight up for a championship.

|

8/26/2015 4:21 PM

peelout wrote:

are we talking about kids throwing their gear away after a weekend at LL's or amateur kids expected to do big things and just not cutting it?

i'd say JLaw, love him or hate him, did it his way and won a championship. he still did something that only a couple guys (RV, KR) has ever done before... and that's beat RD straight up for a championship.

Didn't KR beat RD straight up last year?

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.

8/26/2015 4:21 PM

peelout wrote:

Roczen's championship wasnt straight up last year?

|

8/26/2015 4:25 PM

peelout wrote:

MX_Andrew83 wrote:

Didn't KR beat RD straight up last year?

Photo
|

8/26/2015 5:15 PM

|

8/26/2015 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2015 5:42 PM

No one threw it away quite like Brandon did.

|

8/26/2015 7:43 PM

Sandberm wrote:

Great...another positive thread on Vital to thrash people.

I got a great idea. How about we start a thread to list riders that should just kill themselves...keep the positive Vital vibe going here.angry

It sure seams like vital topics turn from Moto to non Moto in a hurry

|

8/26/2015 8:23 PM

I remember a story that Pastrana told about shitting his pants during a moto and he came out of the rig after he changed and threw his pants out and some dude ran over and snagged them from the trash.

|

8/27/2015 2:48 AM

I chose sex and drugs and rock&roll in my youth. Really fun at the time but I do regret it now....but I'll just put that on a really big pile of other regrets. I did get my shit together from mid 40's to mid 50's and had a good second run. Economics just aren't good at the present so I'm prepping for the "masters" class.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

8/27/2015 3:28 AM

How could one throw away everything!?! Inconceivable!!

|